Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Got screwed on Nitro motor!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Really its not the sites fault, and what really can a moderator can do. They aren't here to provide transaction enforcement for free. The problem here is the hobby itself and the amount of lowlifes and scammers that permeate it. I'm one of those people who has several different hobbies and have noticed that there are definitely some shady folks in RC community from the website forums to the local track compared to others. I don't know why it's like this, it just is, and if you enjoy the hobby enough, you just know how to protect yourself from and avoid these folks.

I understand your frustration in getting ripped off but starting multiple threads bashing everyone from the guy who scammed you, to the website itself, and the moderators who run it isn't going to help you at this point. Good luck though, I hope you get a hold of this guy.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

New members are such scrubs sometimes