Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of traderkeith............

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Beware of traderkeith............

Long story short, I bought items that were never shipped. I finally get a hold of him this morning and he says sorry, I couldn't ship, I will refund your money. That is all fine and dandy but if you can't ship when you are supposed to, tell the person who bought the items of the situation. Don't make the buyer hunt you down (since you didn't answer any of the pm's I sent wondering the status) to retrieve their money back.

He should have contacted me when things did not go as planned, not me trying to get a hold of him to find out where my package was.

There was plenty of communication right up to the point he had my money, then nothing. Again, no response to my pm's for 5 days once he had the money. Took me emailing his paypal addy to get a response.

What a bunch of BS..........Beware of this one, definately not the way you want a possible transaction to go.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Man i'm sorry to hear that,i have known Keith for awhile he has always been a stand up guy,I know he had knee surgery this week maybe that was the issue,hope it works out.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i second steve. ive known him for a while. ive bought stuff from him my self. i hope he gets you straightened out. im sure he didnt mean to make you feel like you where getting shafted. the surgery might have been the issue.