Wiki Posts
Search

berwicknitro...ripped me off!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
simple post a screen shot of the m/o and proof its been mailed. and Ignore every one else thats Jumping in adding comments and calling names.

Hope you and the OP get it settled soon ((Good luck))
Thanks, for being reasonable. He has been provided a Signature confirmation#. I can post the confirmation#, but what bussiness is of there's it's between Me and Keith..
Old 12-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by berwicknitro
I did.. If I told the whole story, I'd be typing for quite a while, and there would still be poeple who would run there mouth.. There comes a time when it's not worth it.. People rush to talk, without alway's looking in the mirror.. Yes I owed him $25, yes it took quite a while for him to get a refund. but one deal gone bad compared to all the good, and I would venture to say, only 1/4 of the good transactions I've had on here even left feedback, for what ever reason, even after hearing how happy they were.. All I'm goona say, is don't judge, lest you be judged, and until you walk a mile in someones shoes, ect..
Clearly you didnt click the link I posted. Here you go:
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...3cda0b99ca2f41

Explain.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

yeah he sent me a pm as well telling me to butt out but clearly this isnt the first time he ripped off someone. Hey nitro it is everyone's business when its on the web!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
yeah he sent me a pm as well telling me to butt out but clearly this isnt the first time he ripped off someone. Hey nitro it is everyone's business when its on the web!
he may drive a dodge but i cant agree more with the swingster. here fishy fishy fishy
Old 12-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nastystroker
he may drive a dodge but i cant agree more with the swingster. here fishy fishy fishy
Thanks nasty.... and yeah it still don't seem right.... he refuses to tell his side on here but has enough time to send us all PM's to tell us to butt out!? Just don't get it.......
Old 12-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Thanks nasty.... and yeah it still don't seem right.... he refuses to tell his side on here but has enough time to send us all PM's to tell us to butt out!? Just don't get it.......
then butt out.. its not your business..

who cares.... this thread has been posted... i am sure he has already lost sales due to it.. and the people who have seen it, are not going to buy from him...

if he gets his refund cool beans .... he is still a looser...

move on with your time.... and spend it on building that mopar!

i have a 67gtx with a 426 in it!
Old 12-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by smokinu
then butt out.. its not your business..

who cares.... this thread has been posted... i am sure he has already lost sales due to it.. and the people who have seen it, are not going to buy from him...

if he gets his refund cool beans .... he is still a looser...

move on with your time.... and spend it on building that mopar!

i have a 67gtx with a 426 in it!
Cool.... and who cares if we destroy what little good rep he has left?

What year block? If its one of the newer MP blocks good luck when it splits they are very weak just like the MP alum block. My dads buddy also has a 67 Belvedere (gtx clone) painted like the silver bullet and also has a 426 but has has a factory 68 drag 426 with magneto I will stick to the 440's more in my price range.... and just as fast and strong.... only thing I still want is a Dana instead of my 8 3/4.....
Old 12-19-2010, 09:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by berwicknitro
Thanks, for being reasonable. He has been provided a Signature confirmation#. I can post the confirmation#, but what bussiness is of there's it's between Me and Keith..
6+ months to refund his money..... How honorable. You should be proud.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Dude, when you owe someone money, it doesn't matter about circumstances, you still owe the man money.

If you took care of it great, I only posted in your thread because you apparently owed someone money but you have money to ship someone something in exchange for an xbox. I'm glad you two got this resolved.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kikcaffine
Clearly you didnt click the link I posted. Here you go:
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...3cda0b99ca2f41

Explain.
I don't need to explain it.. Read all the posts, there was no transaction. I changed my mind about buying from him.. I was the buyer, not the seller..
Old 12-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

HAHAHA go ahead and report me scammer....... Next time don't PM me your stupid crap and maybe I wont reply so "Pleasantly" to a scammer!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

well after 7 months and all the drama, I have my refund. Thanks to Brad for finally doing what he said he would all along. I'm done with it. The thread is here for others needing information, which is what I started it for. As for my comments, I am done!! Unless someone asks me something directly or provokes me!! Ya'll have at it! And thanks to those that helped my get information or gave me advice/support!!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Glad to see you finally got your money back. He finally did something right.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roadking202
Im sorry guys but I just had to drop my 2cents in this discussion. I cannot speak for past deals gone good or gone bad but I can speak about the dealings I have personally had with the man. I just traded a car on here to him and I have to say it was the most pleasent trade Ive done to date.He communicated with me constantly and when I received the car it was 10 times better than he even described it to me himself. The car was super mint and looked almost better than new! Im sorry that some have had issues with him in the past but I just wanted to speak on his behalf for the present. I know that I would definatley have no reserves about dealing with him again...thanks

Except that he traded you a stolen item.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs down

knowing what i know now i would like to take back every single word of that posting! shame on him for making me look bad after i tried to do what i thought was right and defend him after we had such a smooth transaction...beware berwicknitro..beware...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.