Wiki Posts
Search

Truckindad33 is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

"WOW"
thats why i get close up pics! they must have a time and date stamp if your cam does that with the current date. no pics no close ups "NO-DEAL"

good luck to the both of you.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

from what I heard the guy selling the strike was lied to, go to the ad on rcu, it now says

RTR Losi Strike! Well talked to Joe on the phone! I was scammed. He told me it was a person playing games! I had him on the prayer list. I guess chargesare beig pressed. Joe told me evrything just now. I have been talking to "two people all week. Josephand his best friend" Im so mad! I have been worried for his family. And now Im just lost. One day I talked to him and the next hes dead and his "friend" the next. Joe told me "dont you think it was weired hat there was no PayPal!" I ust got home to find an email to pull the add from his "friend" that said it was upsetting his wife and they just found out there ws a huge insurence pay out. Joe told me thats becouse the "person" found out he was on his way home. The Strike is not for sale now. Im trading i to Joe. He lives! Im so mad and feel so stupid. But this person has been playing me for a week! Im leaving this up so everone can read it

What the heck is going on lately?
Old 06-17-2010, 09:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by interplanet

What the heck is going on lately?
A whole lotta pointless drama. That's what.

And all my stuff arrived!

Last edited by Kujo; 06-18-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ?

This guy is truckindad33 the other said just truckindad .Are there 2 different guys with that name ?there are about 3000 madmikey's.just a thaut.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Tech Adept

Same guy.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

What a cluster........................................... .
Old 07-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
What a cluster........................................... .
You got that right LoL
Old 07-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default I dont think he is dead!!!

Hey Guys,,if he is dead,,he is wanting to do a trade with me,,just got a email from him last night(Tuesday),,,so something is up,,just emailed him back shortly ago,,if he responds i will ask him is he dead,,not meaning to be a jerk sounding,,but will find out,,seen where another guy on offshore site ripped someone for a nice boat,,then recently posted it up for sale,,he was supposed to have died in car wreck,,so this is getting out of hand,,i also do alot of RCU trading an d have perfect trade rating and 113 perfect rc related sale on ebay with perfect feedback there,,people are just getting crooked as hell,,guess we are all going to have to just sell our stuff straight out,,cause some Dumba$$es are trying to ruin it for everybody who just wants to make good fair trades,,,lucky i have group i deal with often and all is good in that group,,will let you know what i hear !!!take care and i guess beware,,,,keep the good trades good!!!!!later,,Silver,,,,,,!!
Old 07-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default I JUST TALKED TO JOE,,HE AINT DEAD AND SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST STUPID!!

I HAVE JUST HEARD BACK FROM JOE(TRUCKIN DAD33) I HAVE TRADED WITH HIM A COUPLE TIME AND HE NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING THAT WAS AT LEAST WHAT HE SAYS IT WAS,,USUALLY BETTER,,I THINK THAT KUJO GOT HIS STUFF BACK,,AND IF YOU GET SOMETHING USED AND ITS NOT LIKE BRAND NEW IN THE BOX,,THEN IT IS USED AND THE RC'S ARE UNPREDICTABLE ANYWAYS,,DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE HOBBY!!!!!!! ELECTRONICS CAN BURN STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX,,,AND THE SCOTT IN MICHAGEN,,SELLING STUFF TO HELP HIS FAMILY,,WHAT IN THE HE77 IS THAT ABOUT,,HE ISNT DEAD AND NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE I KNOW HE HAS DEALT WITH,,SO I GUESS SOMEONE HAS HIM BANNED FROM THIS SITE NOW,,SOUNDS LIKE A FISH TALE TOO ME,,,BUT I WILL STILL TRADE WITH TRUCKINDAD33 ANYTIME BECAUSE HE HAS ALWAYS FOLLOWED THRU TO THE T ON TRADES I DID WITH HIM AND WAS STAND UP NICE GUY TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE,,SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DROP THE DRAMA AND STOP THE BS BECAUSE ITS GOING TO GET OUT OF HAND,,,I TRADE WITH GUY ALL OVER THE USA,,AND NONE HAVE EVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TRUCKINDAD33 TRADES,,SO WHY'S IS EVERYBODY ON HIM SO BAD,,
IF KUJO GOT HIS STUFF BACK,,THERE IS NO PROBLEM,,,WHO ELSE IS SO TWISTED OUT OF SHAPE THAT SOMETHING DIDNT GO RIGHT???
JOE HAD PERFECT TRADES TILL HE RUN INTO ONE TRADE AND THEN THE LITTLE GROUP BLEW IT ALL OUT TILL THEY GOT HIM BANNED,,SO I KNOW WHO THEY ARE NOW AND I DARE THEM TO TRY A TRADE WITH ME,,I KEEP A LIST OF EVERYBODY ME AND ALL MY TRADING FRIENDS DEAL WITH SO WE CAN SAY STRAIGHT UP WHO IS GREAT AND WHO IS A JUNK TRADER,,SO PEOPLE NEED TOO MAKE IT RIGHT BY TRUCKIN AND STEP UP ,,I DONT BELIEVE HE RIPPED ANYBODY,,I DONT KNOW HIM LIKE FACE TO FACE LIKE A BEST FRIEND,,,BUT I HAVE TALK TO HIM ENOUGH TO KNOW THE GUY IS TOTALLY LEGIT!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM GOING TO SPRED THEM NAMES TO ALL MY TRADER TO DROP YA'LL LIKE A BAD HABIT,,THATS THE GOOD THING ABOUT HAVING HONEST TIGHT GROUPS TO TRADE WITH,,WE CAN ALL WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER,,HALF THE GUYS ON RCU AND THESE OOTHER SITES ARE UNDER 18 AND SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL ,BED OR HAVING A REAL LIFE AND NOT WASTING EVERYBODIES TIME HITTING EVERYBODY ON EVERYSITE FOR A $25.00 TRADE AT BEAST FOR A DECENT HIGHER DOLLAR TRADEMMNEED TO WEED THEM OUT AND KEEP OUR ADULT TRADERS WHO DO WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO IN TRADING AND KEEP IT GOOD BEFOR EVERYBODY GET WERE THEY DONT WANT TO TRADE,,I HAVE TO PULL WITH TRUCKINDAD33'S SIDE ON THIS THREAD,,SORRY IF THAT BOTHERS ANYBODY,,BUT NEVER HAD A BAD WORD FOR HIM ON MY DEALINGS WITH HIM,,,,GOOD LUCK TO THE GUYS WHO STARTED THIS,,YOU WANT BE GETTING AS MUCH TRADE ACTION I AM SURE FROM NOW OWN,,SO ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN,,CAUSE YOU WILL BE NEXT!!! WHAT COMES ROUND,,GOES ROUND,,KARMA IS A @#%&*!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Old 07-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Old 07-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SILVERDRAGON
I HAVE JUST HEARD BACK FROM JOE(TRUCKIN DAD33) I HAVE TRADED WITH HIM A COUPLE TIME AND HE NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING THAT WAS AT LEAST WHAT HE SAYS IT WAS,,USUALLY BETTER,,I THINK THAT KUJO GOT HIS STUFF BACK,,AND IF YOU GET SOMETHING USED AND ITS NOT LIKE BRAND NEW IN THE BOX,,THEN IT IS USED AND THE RC'S ARE UNPREDICTABLE ANYWAYS,,DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE HOBBY!!!!!!! ELECTRONICS CAN BURN STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX,,,AND THE SCOTT IN MICHAGEN,,SELLING STUFF TO HELP HIS FAMILY,,WHAT IN THE HE77 IS THAT ABOUT,,HE ISNT DEAD AND NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE I KNOW HE HAS DEALT WITH,,SO I GUESS SOMEONE HAS HIM BANNED FROM THIS SITE NOW,,SOUNDS LIKE A FISH TALE TOO ME,,,BUT I WILL STILL TRADE WITH TRUCKINDAD33 ANYTIME BECAUSE HE HAS ALWAYS FOLLOWED THRU TO THE T ON TRADES I DID WITH HIM AND WAS STAND UP NICE GUY TO TALK TO ON THE PHONE,,SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DROP THE DRAMA AND STOP THE BS BECAUSE ITS GOING TO GET OUT OF HAND,,,I TRADE WITH GUY ALL OVER THE USA,,AND NONE HAVE EVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TRUCKINDAD33 TRADES,,SO WHY'S IS EVERYBODY ON HIM SO BAD,,
IF KUJO GOT HIS STUFF BACK,,THERE IS NO PROBLEM,,,WHO ELSE IS SO TWISTED OUT OF SHAPE THAT SOMETHING DIDNT GO RIGHT???
JOE HAD PERFECT TRADES TILL HE RUN INTO ONE TRADE AND THEN THE LITTLE GROUP BLEW IT ALL OUT TILL THEY GOT HIM BANNED,,SO I KNOW WHO THEY ARE NOW AND I DARE THEM TO TRY A TRADE WITH ME,,I KEEP A LIST OF EVERYBODY ME AND ALL MY TRADING FRIENDS DEAL WITH SO WE CAN SAY STRAIGHT UP WHO IS GREAT AND WHO IS A JUNK TRADER,,SO PEOPLE NEED TOO MAKE IT RIGHT BY TRUCKIN AND STEP UP ,,I DONT BELIEVE HE RIPPED ANYBODY,,I DONT KNOW HIM LIKE FACE TO FACE LIKE A BEST FRIEND,,,BUT I HAVE TALK TO HIM ENOUGH TO KNOW THE GUY IS TOTALLY LEGIT!!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I AM GOING TO SPRED THEM NAMES TO ALL MY TRADER TO DROP YA'LL LIKE A BAD HABIT,,THATS THE GOOD THING ABOUT HAVING HONEST TIGHT GROUPS TO TRADE WITH,,WE CAN ALL WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER,,HALF THE GUYS ON RCU AND THESE OOTHER SITES ARE UNDER 18 AND SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL ,BED OR HAVING A REAL LIFE AND NOT WASTING EVERYBODIES TIME HITTING EVERYBODY ON EVERYSITE FOR A $25.00 TRADE AT BEAST FOR A DECENT HIGHER DOLLAR TRADEMMNEED TO WEED THEM OUT AND KEEP OUR ADULT TRADERS WHO DO WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO IN TRADING AND KEEP IT GOOD BEFOR EVERYBODY GET WERE THEY DONT WANT TO TRADE,,I HAVE TO PULL WITH TRUCKINDAD33'S SIDE ON THIS THREAD,,SORRY IF THAT BOTHERS ANYBODY,,BUT NEVER HAD A BAD WORD FOR HIM ON MY DEALINGS WITH HIM,,,,GOOD LUCK TO THE GUYS WHO STARTED THIS,,YOU WANT BE GETTING AS MUCH TRADE ACTION I AM SURE FROM NOW OWN,,SO ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN,,CAUSE YOU WILL BE NEXT!!! WHAT COMES ROUND,,GOES ROUND,,KARMA IS A @#%&*!!!!
Hmmm 9 posts.. Wheres your proof that you have dealt with him before? For all we know you could be him..

Also please release the caps lock and use punctuation, a wall of words sucks..
Old 07-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SILVERDRAGON
Hey Guys,,if he is dead,,he is wanting to do a trade with me,,just got a email from him last night(Tuesday),,,so something is up,,just emailed him back shortly ago,,if he responds i will ask him is he dead,,not meaning to be a jerk sounding,,but will find out,,seen where another guy on offshore site ripped someone for a nice boat,,then recently posted it up for sale,,he was supposed to have died in car wreck,,so this is getting out of hand,,i also do alot of RCU trading an d have perfect trade rating and 113 perfect rc related sale on ebay with perfect feedback there,,people are just getting crooked as hell,,guess we are all going to have to just sell our stuff straight out,,cause some Dumba$$es are trying to ruin it for everybody who just wants to make good fair trades,,,lucky i have group i deal with often and all is good in that group,,will let you know what i hear !!!take care and i guess beware,,,,keep the good trades good!!!!!later,,Silver,,,,,,!!
There is a reason why he got suspended on RCU, there is a reason he has bad feedback, I went through hell to get my stuff back, I know several people who is has scammed.There is a reason why now there are people trying to find ways to contact him. I may not do alot of dealling on here but I try to look out for everyone in the hobby.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Lord help the crippled.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kujo
There is a reason why he got suspended on RCU, there is a reason he has bad feedback, I went through hell to get my stuff back, I know several people who is has scammed.There is a reason why now there are people trying to find ways to contact him. I may not do alot of dealling on here but I try to look out for everyone in the hobby.
He is also banned from here , thread closed