Wiki Posts
Search

JDEANJR aka Jerry Dean Jr

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Thumbs down JDEANJR aka Jerry Dean Jr

On 4/28/10 I purchased a Novak Ballistic 10.5 off of the above guy. As of this date, I have never received my motor or my money back. Watch out guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomotor
Mr.Dean
I have called you multiple times and left voicemails that you have failed to respond to. I have also sent you an email and text messages with no response. I still have not received the motor as promised. I am now requesting my money to be returned. I expect to hear from you within the next 24 hours. Send the $40.00 to me on paypal.
Gary

I UNDERSTAND YOUR EXTREME IRRITATION, IVE GOT A MESSED UP SITUATION RIGHT NOW, MY PAYPAL IS FROZEN, I AM NAMED AFTER MY DAD, I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS, SO FOR SOME EFFIN REASON HIS ACCOUNT IS NEGATIVE AND IT HAS MINE FROZEN AND THEY ARE SAYING THE ACCOUNTS ARE LINKED TOGETHER. I HAVE THREE MOTORS, THE 10.5, A 13.5, AND A 7.5 PACKAGED UP AND STAMPED I WILL MAIL TOMORROW. I AM A REPO MAN AND HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY THE PAST FEW DAYS. AS SOON AS MY ACCOUNT IS FIXED I WILL SEND YOUR 40.00 AS WELL AS SENDING YOU THE MOTORS. ONCE AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE I KNOW YOUR PISSED BUT LIKE I SAID, THREE MOTORS ARE HEADED YOUR WAY AS WILL BE YOU MONEY.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

i know jerrry dean jr and jerry dean sr both completly stand up guys and i can assure neither of them is out to screw you he may truly have a bad situation and he also works at leats 14 hour days repoing for his dad ill text him in a bit and tell him to check in with you
Old 05-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Addict

slapaho16
that's fine, if you can help get this issue resolved, i'll be more than happy to delete this posting. i am just frustrated. any help would be appreciated and thanks for your concern.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Who cares if they are so-called "stand-up" guys, a deal is a deal.
if the motors are boxed up then why hadnt they been shipped and why no replies back to the man?? Sounds fishy to me.. Id keep this post up and bump it everyday until you receive your stuff, Id also leave neg. feedback right now so others can see how they do..

my .02
Old 05-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Tech Addict

ON 5/10/10

I understand that things can happen but a little communication would have went a long way. If I receive the motors, you can forget the money.
Thanks
Gary
Old 05-18-2010, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Like slapaho16, I know jdeanjr as he frequents the hobby shop I work at on weekends and races there when he is not working. I recently bought a carpet car from him without a hitch. Hopefully, this is just a big mix-up and will get resolved quickly. Hopefully, slapaho16 can help get this resolved.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

i did talk to him yesterday he said something about a adress mixup but im sure ittl all get worked out like i said he works at least 14 hour days believe me he has no reason to screw you out of 40 dollars ittl all work out in the end