Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Audi_711 > avoid him !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 07:49 PM
Tech Adept

SteveM, wrong guy.

This guy was hitting the Ottawa forum around mid Jan/02 under the name of 'Mugendude'.
Here is his post.
http://pub40.ezboard.com/fottawaonro...icID=798.topic
Old 03-29-2002, 10:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

I think he used mugendude on rcmt.net also. That's where I met him and yes he always has the best cars with the best mods...
Old 04-03-2002, 12:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default A Very Big Thanks!!!

I was getting ready to do a deal with this guy and Thanks to all you guy NOT now I am glad, I think we should nail the kid, guy, or whatever he is this week. Eric.B SEIDK Racing K.C.Mo.
Old 04-21-2002, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

He IS a minor and his mother is aware and of really no help...
Old 04-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Tech Addict

but if he took lets say your money order and cashed it there should be a way to track it right? I know if you send someone a car and never get one back like in a trade there is nothing you can do right.

thanks, TeamAE
Old 05-10-2002, 11:01 AM
Tech Elite

I recently talked with this kid on AOL when he messaged me and wanted to trade the world for some stuff I had... I also knew of him.. so I got some info from him...not any info that would help you guys but basically this kid is from Sauid Araiba and his mommy and daddy have invested money locally in Canada so Canada gave them citizenship. His Brother and Sister are in the US right now on Student Visas. (I got this Info on my own since I had to report that I had contact with this kid to my work). This is how these people play their little games about getting into the US, invest in Canada and then it is free reign to come to the US. This kid thinks he is above the law just like a lot of Saudis and Middle Eastern people do that have money. I am friends (not really close) with a guy from UAE and the only reason he is over here right now is becuase he dated the Russian Ambasador to UAE daughter and I guess she said something that mad him mad and he slapped her. Daddy sent him to the US for school so that the situation would get better. Daddy owns the constuction company that is building the sea air port beteween Abu Dhabi and Dubia right now. The local police up there right now probably will not do anything to this kid since mommy and daddy have money. So I think that pretty much you are out of luck with this kid.
Old 05-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default why i oughta...

it just boils my blood to see people like that try to make a mockery of our hobby by making money but making others miserable. where i live, anybody scams us, he becomes a pariah and he gets humiliated so much that he simply disappears from sight and never resurfaces again...
Old 06-04-2002, 01:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

guys, this ahmed saeed got me too in alias joe bob. his e-mail is [email protected]. i send him a money order and some rc stuff in trade for a tc3 nitro. but it's been 3 weeks now and i haven't heard a thing from him. i really want to get this guy. i have his address too, can anybody help us nail this guy. any suggestions on how to get him?
Old 06-04-2002, 01:16 AM
Tech Master

How can a kid with rich parents like that still scamming around?... Mmmm.... Since you guys have the address of the kid, ask anyone in Cananda that might live around him to report to the police. Won't that help this situation at least a little?
Old 06-05-2002, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

What needs to happen is that someone in New York needs to go up there and confront the kid. Wait till he is alone and kick the kids ass. The Police will do nothing. Mommy and Daddy are too rich and have invested a lot of money into Canada. It is sad. Canada has a very poor imigration policy. Today I am sure the 10-15 Terrorist came to the country without identification and requested Asylum in the country and was granted it .
Old 06-27-2002, 12:00 PM
Tech Rookie

Default NY A$$ KICKER HERE!

Hey, Im from NYC. I dont like to beat ids up, but this guy sounds like dweeb. Hey, why dont we all show up at his door. Wait, I thought Muslims had some kind of code of honour....no wait, that went out along with the 2 buildings that used to be down the street from me!!!!! PS: no disrespect to any law abiding Muslims.
Old 06-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

Hey whats his AIm screen name? ill get into a deal with him and see what he does...

BTW this kid is Amed Saeed who hasnt figured out he wont be able to drive the rc cars when they ship him back to the sand.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:53 PM
Tech Rookie

There are alot of people in the Greater Toronto Area who are looking into this matter. Hes been on all of our forums ripping the locals off aswell. Something will be done. Something will happen to him. Its just a matter of time.
Old 11-03-2002, 06:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Adam has a point, and incase anyone wonders, I am not this same person.
Adam can verify that for I raced with him all summer.
Plus, just look at the pic below, the big guy on the right that looks like he ate too many twinkies, thats me. Do I look like a person of the sand? or an Amed for that matter??

I just wanna nip this in the bud before someone else's Sh!t gets put on me.

Old 11-03-2002, 06:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Fastburn is a good guy, I know him from PLRC. We chat every race. He came late in the season and still kicked all of our asses in the championship So be nice to him. Hes a good person and I would trust him to do business. Infact, I might be buying some hardware from him soon. So speaking of which, are you going to be getting an extra Pitbull charger? I met up with Kevin today and sold him the old X-Ray T1 and he has been telling me you might be getting some extra gear like an FM radio and a Pitbull. Im definately interested in the charger. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.