Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LosiRacing2004 SCAMMER Alert

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 01:59 PM
R/C Tech Founder

And MyT3goFAST, in the future please make only a single thread dealing with a person, there's no need for multiple threads on the same issue.

Thanks, and good luck in getting your stuff back.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

He's not sorry for doing it, he's just sorry for getting caught...... again.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:25 PM
Tech Adept

Default monster stock motors

I bought 2 monster stock motors from him. Sent him $30 3 weeks ago. Still nothing. Can I get his info?
Old 04-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Email me at [email protected]
You have to prove you paid... Money orders have tracking numbers.. send me your name, address and anything else that i can use.. I will check with them and see whats up.. Kenny is being very honest about this. He doesnt know who gets what on some items. I have given my word not to give out personal information yet. Just send me the proof you have and i'll contact his father. I'll let you know asap... thanks.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

sorry about all the threads.. Futureal, his mother explained to me that he has been using the computer at school. He doesnt have one at home and hasnt for a few months. She told me that his friends have been using his name. I spent over an hour on the phone with his mom trying to sort this all out. I believe her so far. The police dept has contacted her on other items.. She told me that a friend of her sons is using the names: antman, and afroman to scam people. I'm not sure.. The site administrator could verify ip addresses or at least find out where they are from... I'll let you know how it goes... I dont think they want any trouble.. They just want this to be over..
Old 04-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Futureal, his mother explained to me that he has been using the computer at school. He doesnt have one at home and hasnt for a few months. She told me that his friends have been using his name.
Correct me if I am wrong Futureal, but didn't you block his whole school's IP address quite some time ago? I don't believe this explination, as he has been on IM well after school hours with his ID's, and things that have been said that lead me to believe it is indeed him. I think she has been neglegent in regards to handling her son, and she is covering her butt to an extent as well. I'd like to be proven wrong though, but we shall see.

People I am not scamming anyone here!!! Slow to ship thats all, only made a new SN to tell my side of the story becuase you people over exaderate
Which screen name will you use to do this Kenny? Losiracing? T4/B4? Kdeezee? While you may be correct that you are not scamming anyone here at this moment, you most certianly have attempted to scam and rip off people here previously.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Smile

I received the truck i traded Kenny for today.. Tell your mom thanks for overnighting it..
from now on you should only sell or trade one item at a time. That way you can keep up with the transaction... You should probably take a break from it for a while though...
Thanks..
Old 04-27-2004, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default money order

I sent this kid a $30 money order 3 weeks ago. Here's the private message I got from him:

please send $30 to
Robert Franey
1633 Van Dorn ST
Lincoln, NE 68502
thanks

Phone number for that address is: 402-328-0456

I have had many dealings with people on this board since I joined and have always paid!

Kenny just sent me a private message stating that he never received my money order. Go figure.

Good luck to anybody getting money from him.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

what did you pay $30 for? i need to know.. i'll ask his mom if she has it.. Email ME.... [email protected]..... Email me before friday... If you paid and he owes you then you will get your stuff. Email me..
Old 04-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Keep in mind you need to have some form of government ID when cashing an MO. Did he have you make it out to a parent?
Old 05-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)
Angry Scam # 9

I sent him a MO on 4-15 to buy a Mini-T , he said he never got it . I filed a cliam with the IFCC. Anyone have his phone # ? I hate to go all the way to NE to whip his butt!! Ed [email protected]
Old 05-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Suspended

myt3gofast: get on aim or call me at 4PM
Old 05-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Angry Re: money order

Originally posted by Cubsfan24
I sent this kid a $30 money order 3 weeks ago. Here's the private message I got from him:

please send $30 to
Robert Franey
1633 Van Dorn ST
Lincoln, NE 68502
thanks

Phone number for that address is: 402-328-0456

I have had many dealings with people on this board since I joined and have always paid!

Kenny just sent me a private message stating that he never received my money order. Go figure.

Good luck to anybody getting money from him.
This is the same guy that Iam dealing with ,he keeps telling me he never got the MO that was cashed on 4-22-04 Ed
Old 05-05-2004, 11:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ed contact me at [email protected]
Thanks. I'm trying to handle the situation for Kenny sending stuff that has been paid for.. You will have to prove that you paid..
Old 05-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

gofast- YGM send copies of transactions, also have some attached here. Ed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.