Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed >

TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Rookie

F-1 my friend i says to him make a topic cuz i dont had a time and my english nots good .
I am the guy who makes the dilevery from TH Xray 808 and some bearing.

And i dont know where you saw the Fish? If you dont belive Here is the blank from pay pal.

Dam i am normal guy i studing... I was payed my money to TH and get nothing . And i thought if situation is un correct we need to solve the problem like money back .
Attached Thumbnails TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed-th.jpg  

Last edited by V1talik; 04-22-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 AM
F-1
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MadRussian
I wonder why someone from Team Helotes hasn't responded to this thread?
There are now 2 different guys on this thread now claiming the same thing?
Respond and kill this accusation from these guys, if its BS
Yes, we are talking about one order!!! I want to help my friend retrieve his money back! TeamHelotes dont reply on our messages in 6 months! All this time we are expected on the reply of TeamHelotes.
Jeff and TeamHelotes guys, can you check in your system store the order of Vitaly?
Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Tech Regular

i dont know if this is a legit problem that this guy is having but i hope my order comes threw. but one thing for sure this is some free publicity cause
i shopped their store. heheheh....
Old 04-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RUNNINONMT
i dont know if this is a legit problem that this guy is having but i hope my order comes threw. but one thing for sure this is some free publicity cause
i shopped their store. heheheh....
Runninonmt , Jeff the owner of Team Helotes is a good person and i know a lot of people that use him. I race with Jeff as well. I dont know what is going on with this other guy but something seems fishy if you know what i mean. 6 months later asking about his stuff fishy
Old 04-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Man.....

Here is dialog email with TX

Here You can see the date And no damn fishy

Team helotes: We are out cars but will have some in 2-3 weeks. Do you want to wait or do you want a refund. (9 NOvember!!!!)

Vitalik : Yo Yes i wanna wait soo please When this product will be send to me send me a tracking number. ok?

Team helotes: Ok will send you the tracking info when it ships.

Vitalik: Hi guys how is yours deals? What about Xray ? =)

Team helotes :
Дата: 11 Дек 2009 04:55:22
Тема: Re: Re[6]: Notification of payment received

I was told I will have it this next week.

Sent from my iPod
Vitalik Okey!!! Sorry! =) And thanks

VItalik (24 Дек 2009 01:09:09 december) Hi guys again =)Is the car sended? You are told to me u are can get it on next week =)))) Only would like to know how deals with this situation .
Anyway thanks Vitalik Romanov.

TH(05 Янв 2010 16:33:13 5 JAN) It went USPS Global Priority. You should have it any day now

V: Thanks for reply!! =) and tracking?

V: Dear TeamHelotes can you send me a tracking number of mail with iteam (Xray 808) who was sended to me.
With big thanks Vitaliy Romanov

V: (27 Янв 2010 22:54:05 JAN) Guys i very worry about this you are dont ansewer me for a long time? i dont have any documens abou send this mail or not ???????????????????????? Please ansewer me

V: (02 Фев 2010 15:47:49 FEB) Again havent any thing , Guys are you sure about you send me a mail? After some time i get some championship ... i cant wait can u are send me a tracking number? Or i need to buy 2nd car in Russia ?

TH: (02 Фев 2010 19:16:51 FEB) usps number LC949284174US

V: Heh But is uncorrect number
Label/Receipt Number: LC94 9284 174U S

There is no record of this item.
The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the letters and numbers as they appear on your mailing label or receipt.

Guys i realy dont wanna have problems with you but i wanna be sure you are send me a mail. When this mail was sended? And are you sure this is number of mail what i Has ordered. Vitaliy Romanov.
V: Hi again I cant wait more I dont have a traking number i am not sure the
> mail was sended I prefer my money back

TH: here is the tracking
USPS LC949284174US

TH : Let me do some checking at the Post Office.

V: You was sened to me the order about 2 (5) month ago Is it corect for you , (i
> dont get it for that day???) 1st it is realy slow 2nd I dont any
> information abou order where is it. How we can to solve this problem ? I
> dont wanna wait more .
> For info From amainhobbies i wait a orders MAX 3 weeks. (Priority mail)

V: Sent: Mar 3, 2010 14:49
Guys ? are you checked it? i realy need a answer.

TH: The post office is checking on it.

LAST MEssage FROM TH

ORIGINALY REPLY

Post office is still checking but have not found out anything.

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:15 PM
Subject: Re[18]: Notification of payment received

>I cant wait guys you dont reply for a long time!!!) ??

V: 17 Мар 2010 01:15:46 March I cant wait guys you dont reply for a long time!!!) ??

V: 27 MAR Sooo.... How many time we must wait? You can says the day when you can says when the mail will be in my post office or money back? Or what steps? We must to decide this problem . I know you and i get tired with this damn mail

V: I whant my money back.

V: 16 APRil TeamHelotes Please let my money back You shiped it about 5 month ago and for that day nothing... Plaese reply to my mail.

V: I realy dont know whant a re thinking about but it is not funny. I dont whant to resolve this problem more . Let my money back .
Vitaly Romanov.

V: Team helotes? Why you dont reply I thought you are a normal magazin why noramal guys ? Whant i need to think about you ? and whant i need to says to us?

V: 15 APRIL Team helotes can you reply to me?

In my post no information No info in my country about this mail wih xray car

You says your post mail is checking this iteam so what the find?
Please let my money back.
I dont wanna write more because you dont reply dont make problems to me and to your self
Old 04-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

That's unfortunate. This stuff does happen. I've shipped things to Russia and had it take 6-8 months in transit.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Tech Rookie

You can To present how it is looking in my eyes? I was sended the money, about 4 moth ago i get the track info(i cant use the track number to see the info about mail ) next i says about i dont get nothing and he says the post ofice is cheking , okey, next he`s post ofice dont find anything , and he dont reply to any messages .

If you can present it is IN my eyes it looks like fishy like i was send the money and Bye Bye No car , No money Back!!! los*r or idi*t from Russia Thank you.
For me it is look like that.

Sorry for english. (I am to angry and to tired about this situation) and Thats kill me damn hard ,cuz some guys says i am lie or "fishy"

I dont know what to do . If all says Jeff is a good man why he dont reply and he dont trying to solve that problem?

Last edited by V1talik; 04-22-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

I can see where you're coming from, for sure. If the post office cannot find it, "oh well" is not acceptable. Lost packages are part of running an online business. If you can't handle that, you should avoid selling online.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Tech Rookie

I am 100% clean for sure. I am not an idi*t to write some leters i dont have a choce , i hope here is some one can help.

You guys write some posts about i ordered the mail 9 November and after 6 moths i send the email OOO where is my mail?????? , NO!

I always email him you can saw this in dialog .

He says he will send the car in 2-3 weeks and he was sened that after 1,5 month here you can see how many time lost. etc

he`s last message is on 16 march here it musnt look like that """"""You guys write some posts about i ordered the mail 9 November and after 6 moths i send the email OOO where is my mail??????"""""""

Or after 1 month or during he already forget me?

Anyway i know 100% i am clean and i lose hope to return money .
And what about you TX Let it on yours will reduce.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:21 AM

I feel for you here, i hope you get your parcell or a refund its totally unaceptable whats happening as someone else posted

"If the post office cannot find it, "oh well" is not acceptable. Lost packages are part of running an online business"

Its there responsibility to get the parcell to you
Old 04-23-2010, 05:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Megacrash
I feel for you here, i hope you get your parcell or a refund its totally unaceptable whats happening as someone else posted

"If the post office cannot find it, "oh well" is not acceptable. Lost packages are part of running an online business"

Its there responsibility to get the parcell to you
Agree. I am still quite suprised nobody from Team Helotes has answered this.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MadRussian
Agree. I am still quite suprised nobody from Team Helotes has answered this.
Jeff is dealing with a death in his family, give him a day or two.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by David Wall
Jeff is dealing with a death in his family, give him a day or two.
Sorry to hear of that.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by V1talik
F-1 my friend i says to him make a topic cuz i dont had a time and my english nots good .
I am the guy who makes the dilevery from TH Xray 808 and some bearing.

And i dont know where you saw the Fish? If you dont belive Here is the blank from pay pal.

Dam i am normal guy i studing... I was payed my money to TH and get nothing . And i thought if situation is un correct we need to solve the problem like money back .
who orders just one clutch bearing? That guy /\
Old 04-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Team helotes come , or send email, to solve the promblem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.