Community
Wiki Posts
Search

what you think????

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 07:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)

Inferno's a piece of work man, everybody on here vouched for him saying he's a good guy and he'll make it right, blah blah blah. I still haven't gotten anything from him, I gave him almost 2 months to make it right, of course he didn't. Then he got pi$$ed off when I left bad feedback and told me to get bent. This dudes lucky I don't live in michigan.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)

Every DOG has his day his day will come
Old 06-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

What a lowlife if he scammed you two.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default mike

Originally Posted by bigjerry
huh??? payment for what bud??

the go motor you got from me almost a month ago

holy shit!!!!! i think i sent it to the wrong jerry!!! are you jerry buschell?? please tell me thats your last name! ive delt with so many people latley gettin confused!!!

Man the excuses are getting old sent you a email yesterday and you responded to it if your going to
screw me tell me know so I can start the bashing on here. Jerry Marshall ([email protected])

please dont bash, i sent to wrong address, ill get it out soon , today is the first time ive been home in a while, i have good feedback jerry, its not like im not going to pay you!! mike

I understand working and other issues Monday being a Holiday So Im hoping to be reciving a MO or cash next week or I will start posting feed back
Jerry

you got it jerry, we have delt before you know ill pay!!! mike

Here is my address 4707 N Magnolia Elms
Pearland Tx 77584

ok, havent had a chance to try yet, but sure looks good, no worries jerry! mike

Here's a reminder to get my payment out tommorow
Jerry

hi, had a chance to take it apart today, piston has a small chip where wrist pin fits, im priceing a piston now, mike

then put it back in box send it back to me that motor was unhurt when I sent it to you

my buddy has a piston, no worries jerry, thanks for the reminder, ill get it out, mike
Mike you never sent me anymoney ? i never heard from you since i bought the os motor from you. what a mistake i tried to be nice to you but you could of let me know if you were sending me some money back?????????
Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

check these out:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1255447

and

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1245783

showing that this guy has scammed many people on other forums as well.

Leave negitivie feedback now! Since he is just doing an run around with you all!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Wow this guy truly guy truely is a du$chbag. After seeing what other people are saying I'm going to go with them and call the police in mi. And ad the scam he pulled on me. So he can . either fix any screwed up deal he did before or go to jail for internet fraud and internet scamming. For everybody that vouched for this p.o.s. You must of either been one of the lucky ones to get a legit deal out of em.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default mike

Originally Posted by tryracinme
Wow this guy truly guy truely is a du$chbag. After seeing what other people are saying I'm going to go with them and call the police in mi. And ad the scam he pulled on me. So he can . either fix any screwed up deal he did before or go to jail for internet fraud and internet scamming. For everybody that vouched for this p.o.s. You must of either been one of the lucky ones to get a legit deal out of em.
i only vouched for him because of 2 deals i made with him that went good . the 3rd one well not so good, but thats what happens when you try to be nice. he sure doesnt know shit about a good nitro motor
Old 06-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by tryracinme
how did i scam you dude!!!! i sent you exactley what i sent you pictures of, now you just want more, i think you are the scammer!!! I HAVE GOOD FEEDBACK ON RCG, people just dont have anything better to do than to find somthing that happened almost 2 years ago, which was cleared up!!

Last edited by inferno13; 06-05-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Holy $^&T he's a sex offender too

Not a guy Id want lurking around my track!!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hmmm let's think about this its been about 2 and a half 3 months now and I still haven't received any of the 3 engines you said you were going to send, and you decided to screw me out of a big block revo roller that I wanted 200 for and received nothing that benefits me.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by bag of doritos
Holy $^&T he's a sex offender too

Not a guy Id want lurking around my track!!
dude you have me confused with someone else, i would suggest you edit your post before you get the sh!t knocked out of you punk!!! that is dyane jenkins you moron not me!! he is from rcjunkyard, seriously edit your post!! not fu{kin cool!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

had enough of this thread