Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RIPPED OF BY DANGEROUSMINDS

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Got my package today. It was a bunch of HB LSP stuff. Bought it for parts as I bash a couple of these. It's alot of stuff and I didn't ask alot of questions so I knew I was taking a bit of a chance, but mainly wanted extra aluminum arms. Looked through the package and rechecked the ad. Some of the info was incorrect as new bearings (sorry, but not in the truggy as described) and not new diffs (can feel center and front are bad) and no KHZ pin braces on front as described. HOWEVER it is a good deal and not to worried about it being not accurate. Left positive feedback.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

It's good to see some people getting their stuff. Maybe he will come through for the rest of you guys.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by haywood
I hope his wife did not ship another empty package!
Shipping an item isn't exactly rocket surgery. If my wife wasn't capable of something as simple as shipping a package out for me I would get rid of her (actually I wouldn't have married her in the first place). Even if I didn't pack my items up how hard would it be to drop a transponder in an envelope before closing it up and dropping it in the mail?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that's what he said, but shouldn't really bring his wife into it. It's all on him what got shipped and what didn't and what will be done to correct it.

PS, don't know how to quote more than one user in a post....
Old 03-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default tracking # received

Originally Posted by Cadimman
Shipping an item isn't exactly rocket surgery. If my wife wasn't capable of something as simple as shipping a package out for me I would get rid of her (actually I wouldn't have married her in the first place). Even if I didn't pack my items up how hard would it be to drop a transponder in an envelope before closing it up and dropping it in the mail?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure that's what he said, but shouldn't really bring his wife into it. It's all on him what got shipped and what didn't and what will be done to correct it.

i agree with the wife thing you guys need to chill, anyway i have received a tracking number for the transponder, so i await its arrival in a few days. i'm glad everyone is getting their stuff, make sure you leave him a positive feedback, i will when i receive AMB.

thanks,
Nick

p.s. this is what he sent:

0309 2880 0000 8454 6302 here it is and did want nto intemeate just want ed to give them no excuse not to find me if there scared they will run and then have to run them down to make them my bitch will see if they come find me in atl. my shrit has dangerous minds on it in bright green letters and so do my cars iam not at all scared to let anybody know who i am i dont scam people
Old 03-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

It's
really
easy!

Old 03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by II Fast
Originally Posted by nickedsly

0309 2880 0000 8454 6302 here it is and did want nto intemeate just want ed to give them no excuse not to find me if there scared they will run and then have to run them down to make them my bitch will see if they come find me in atl. my shrit has dangerous minds on it in bright green letters and so do my cars iam not at all scared to let anybody know who i am i dont scam people
OK so its the multi quote button. Thanks smart ass.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Thanks smart ass.
Your welcome.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nickedsly
i agree with the wife thing you guys need to chill, anyway i have received a tracking number for the transponder, so i await its arrival in a few days. i'm glad everyone is getting their stuff, make sure you leave him a positive feedback, i will when i receive AMB.

thanks,
Nick

HAHA, I suppose he is referring to me. I sent him an E-Mail to verify.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well it's now night time here on the west coast and east coast as well. But still no tracking number...

Should I email him again or just wait it out?
Old 03-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by t3chnique
Well it's now night time here on the west coast and east coast as well. But still no tracking number...

Should I email him again or just wait it out?
email him he's been replying to me pretty fast, but that was earlier. maybe he's busy
Old 03-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Got my package today. It was a bunch of HB LSP stuff. Bought it for parts as I bash a couple of these. It's alot of stuff and I didn't ask alot of questions so I knew I was taking a bit of a chance, but mainly wanted extra aluminum arms. Looked through the package and rechecked the ad. Some of the info was incorrect as new bearings (sorry, but not in the truggy as described) and not new diffs (can feel center and front are bad) and no KHZ pin braces on front as described. HOWEVER it is a good deal and not to worried about it being not accurate. Left positive feedback.
Why on earth would you leave positive feedback after not getting exactly what you paid for? That dude is a garbage seller. A good seller sends all items, a tracking number, and describes things accurately.

Bad sellers deserve negatives so that the next guy doesn't get screwed. If the ad says new diffs and you got bad ones, you got screwed.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jacsac
Why on earth would you leave positive feedback after not getting exactly what you paid for? That dude is a garbage seller. A good seller sends all items, a tracking number, and describes things accurately.

Bad sellers deserve negatives so that the next guy doesn't get screwed. If the ad says new diffs and you got bad ones, you got screwed.
If you say so. You are nit-picking. A guy has got to do something pretty bad for negative. If I was banking on this being a prestine truggy then yes. I didn't ask alot of questions and I didn't care at the time. I wanted the hard parts that I could see. Sorry you think everybody should get a negative. Man, some of the deals done on here are crazy. This was reasonable.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Had your deal happened two weeks ago and you had left a negative or posted that the diffs were bad then maybe party_wagon would have read it and thought twice about buying the ST-RR that was a ST-R. That truck was also sold as having new diffs and we know how that ended up.

I guess leaving accurate feedback is nitpicking.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

I agree with Jac here. If a seller sends a buyer something that is clearly worse than described, either the seller needs to offer a refund or some other resolution, or negative feedback.

That's like saying I pay for a brand new engine, and I receiver a used one. I'm either getting my money back, or leaving negative feedback.

Everyone is different though, some buyers are more lenient and forgiving.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Suspended

HOLY.

Put it this way. I would have PMd him and tried to get a resolve. I'm not that quick to leave negative. This is USED stuff. I posted exactly what transpired. I've had some really bad deals and one out right scam. This one was a good deal. That's all I'm going to say on this. Blame me for feedback all you want.

LATER!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.