matthew john

Old 12-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Suspended

Default matthew john

kinda new here, im a member over at rc10 talk. had lots of great deals with memebers over there,things went smooth. i had one bad deal go down,new member states that i never paid for a car i traded for , then now says he never recieved it. im a trader, seller ,buyer just had that one trade go south.
figured id let people know ahead a time,dont want anyone to hear about it or something. my user name is the same on all forums, i have nothing to hide.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Default just wondering................

why didnt you post the tracking number to prove you sent the guy his stuff that would have been the easisiest way to settle it.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Zig
why didnt you post the tracking number to prove you sent the guy his stuff that would have been the easisiest way to settle it.
+1
Old 12-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by matthew john
kinda new here, im a member over at rc10 talk. had lots of great deals with memebers over there,things went smooth. i had one bad deal go down,new member states that i never paid for a car i traded for , then now says he never recieved it. im a trader, seller ,buyer just had that one trade go south.
figured id let people know ahead a time,dont want anyone to hear about it or something. my user name is the same on all forums, i have nothing to hide.
Hmm...Not trying to bust your cajunas or anything but your little "Deal Gone Wrong" description in a little hard to understand, here is what i make out of what i guess your saying? You were to not only pay for a car you wanted but also trade something of yours? And he never recieved what? We all do appreciate your honesty, as im sure other would agree but im probably not the only one who read your post and is having a hard time understanding it.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Suspended

no the deal was based on a trade. at first when he got the car, he was mad because it wasnt what he thought it was. then he changed the story to he never recieved anything. then said he sent it back, and the number i have shows it was delivered.the number i have that shows it was delivered, he claims that it could have been another package sent to some one else with the same zip in his area. any way to save my name on that forum, i sent him ANother vehicle.the funny thing is, he is looking for parts to build the first car that he recieved from me ( the one he claims to not have gotten).
Old 12-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Suspended

a little update. i got banned. not cool at all.
they banned me when i was in the middle of dealing with other members,
no warning at all, i thought this would blow over when this guy confirmed he got his parts AGAIN. i go to log in and learned that i got banned.
any way, im not a scammer guys. tracking numbers dont do poo, when the other guy says its not the box that contained his gear in the trade.
any way, if i have any deals here, im willing to ship to you first.
hopefully here and at the other forums im at , things will go smoother.
a piece of info : my username is the same on all rc forums.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Matt's deals

Originally Posted by matthew john
a little update. i got banned. not cool at all.
they banned me when i was in the middle of dealing with other members,
no warning at all, i thought this would blow over when this guy confirmed he got his parts AGAIN. i go to log in and learned that i got banned.
any way, im not a scammer guys. tracking numbers dont do poo, when the other guy says its not the box that contained his gear in the trade.
any way, if i have any deals here, im willing to ship to you first.
hopefully here and at the other forums im at , things will go smoother.
a piece of info : my username is the same on all rc forums.
Matt, I guess you forgot about our deal from 2 months ago,you never sent.all i've heard is "i'm going to send it tomorrow" YOU KNOW WHO
Old 12-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Last edited by Beadlock; 12-28-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Suspended

just picked up a second one
Old 12-28-2009, 04:20 AM
Suspended

thanks Beadlock. pm sent
Old 12-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Konich
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes sir. I have been trying to do a deal with him but he won't return my PM's or send me pics of a car he says he has. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but no more
Old 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

I just got done reading the 8 page thread on rc10talk.I think Marcos J. can make his job alot easier and save alot of members of this forum from future scams by just getting rid of this guy now. This guy is a textbook scammer!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by harry697
I just got done reading the 8 page thread on rc10talk.I think Marcos J. can make his job alot easier and save alot of members of this forum from future scams by just getting rid of this guy now. This guy is a textbook scammer!

I got the same impression. He had a FS thread listing an RC500 for trade. I PM'd him about it and he said he got rid of it and would keep me in mind if he got another one. Well he puts up another ad for the same car. He magically found another one I have asked a couple times for pics but he ignores the request.

I gave him a chance but I'm done with him.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (95%+)

So many damn scammers nowadays....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.