Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
JC97-Anybody know him? Lowlife scammer! >

JC97-Anybody know him? Lowlife scammer!

JC97-Anybody know him? Lowlife scammer!

Old 11-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default JC97-Anybody know him? Lowlife scammer!

I bought a xxxtcr with a servo and parts on November 5th and have yet to see it. I pm'd him a week after he said he was going to ship, and he said his girlfriend shipped it to the wrong address while he was out of town so he would ship it the next day. That was 2 weeks ago and his post said priority shipping. I try not to slam people on here, but he has yet to respond to me since Nov. 16th. I would not do another transaction with him no matter how good of a deal it is. His name is Josh Corzette. I HATE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Exclamation

That sucks bad, mojo's on ur side here!!!!!! I hate people who drag u out saying it'll come, to me, they r the worst!!! Mayb he'll actually send it
Old 12-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Well, finally a positive result. He finally emailed me back after I filed a dispute and claim with paypal, and gave me the girlfriend story again and that he was at work in another state. Said it would be at my house by Saturday, December 4th. No tracking number, no truck, nothing came on Saturday. Asked me to drop the claim, but I've been burned before. The positive result is that paypal reversed payment and I got the full refund. I've had one bad result from paypal before, but this one turned out better. I'm just warning everyone here that he is not a reliable person to deal with. Proceed with caution. Case closed.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

lmao drop the dispute......what a loser.. i am glad you got your money back.he probly still has the xxxtcr at his house. all scammers make up excuses saying OHH my mom shipped to the wrong address,or my dad is at work he has the package with him or my mom has the tracking shes busy il get it later. or i could not find a ride to the post office. and this is the best one i read in along time..lmao..

i could not ship the roller becuase i could not find a pen to write your address on the box. my mom will go buy some pens today at walmart OMFG LMAO,i read this lastnight on another message board. ever heard of a Printer.