Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I still haven't received my item.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hmm, no wonder he didn't want me using his name. I will keep this thread going until everyone knows.

Last edited by Jackster; 11-19-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

just to put on this page jackstar he is on my scammers list...

if you search his user+ name my post is one of the 1st 10 (number 3 when i search)
Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks man.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

ok, so everyone knows........ i shipped out the items, no i did not get tracking on them, lesson learned. i dont know what happened if the items have been receved or not but im going to take the hit and send what i can each week untill this is payed back
Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Addict

If you sent the items, then we both took a hit. Did you ever start a trace?
Old 11-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 218 (100%+)

i called and called and called, could never tell me anything other then give it time. i just tryed to send some money and it wont let me because my account is limited, it will only let me send all of it back, something i cant do, so i was planing on sending what i could each week
Old 11-20-2009, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

If he's being honest about paying you back then I would accept it. It might not be the best solution but atleast you will get all your money back eventually. Hopefully this will get worked out with a good outcome. Looks like it's finally heading in the right direction.

One other thing. If your serious about paying his money back do it in 2 or 3 payments. Don't be a jerk and send $5 or $10 at a time. Do the right thing even if it means selling something out of your rc collection to make this right. OK I'm done . Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

Good luck.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:44 AM
Tech Addict

I will. I'd still rather have the Micro-Ts, though. Hopefully they'll turn up.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Where the ego's are so big, people's heads can't fit in the door
Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racerx1920
i called and called and called, could never tell me anything other then give it time. i just tryed to send some money and it wont let me because my account is limited, it will only let me send all of it back, something i cant do, so i was planing on sending what i could each week
hairdog is right, you should sell something or do what you gotta do to get the guy his $$$ back asap, not in 6 months or whenever you "can get him anything"

and quit sending me stupid pm's... your cluttering up my inbox

Last edited by chedda bob; 11-20-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chedda bob
hairdog is right, you should sell something or do what you gotta do to get the guy his $$$ back asap, not in 6 months or whenever you "can get him anything"

and quit sending me stupid pm's... your cluttering up my inbox
WOW now here is someone that should really get a life and stop stiring up the POT , its really funny to me how someone can sit here and talk shit about someone when they are going to sit right next to this person all winter and race with them.umm now thats a nice guy he said hes paying the money back now leave it at that , hes doing the right thing!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Where the ego's are so big, people's heads can't fit in the door
Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stinky4skin
WOW now here is someone that should really get a life and stop stiring up the POT , its really funny to me how someone can sit here and talk shit about someone when they are going to sit right next to this person all winter and race with them.umm now thats a nice guy he said hes paying the money back now leave it at that , hes doing the right thing!
funny thing is i will gladly say anything i say on here to their face, unlike 99% of the other people on here.... trust me it's been done

and if "doing the right thing" is waiting a month, and then all of the sudden deciding when other people come out of the woodwork w/ more dirt on them then maybe they should pay the person back "when they can" then i must be retarded... because to me that is hardly the "right" thing to do

but whatever floats your boat man, like i said before i honestly hope it works out for the O.P. and if David has a problem with me then i will be more then happy to hash it out in person.

kthanxbye
Old 11-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stinky4skin
Not sure i understand what your trying to do here....but im pretty sure...Jackster did not want this to become aflame war.... Like you said the kid is going to pay the money back as he can and if jackster can except that then lets leave it to them to discuss... No need to add anymore opinions to the shuffle...
Old 11-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Addict

Exactly! If he pays me back, I will be appreciative. I do feel bad though, because some butthole somewhere probably is having fun with the items in question and someone is getting hosed. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson here.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racerx1920

he is telling the truth on the paypal thing. you have issue a ((FULL)) refund at once.

also money orders. they are good for 90 days i believe. buy one each week until you have the money built in the money orders. then fill them out and keep the stubs and ship prioirty mail mailer will cost 4.65$ and add delivery conformation ((CASE CLOSED))
Old 11-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chedda bob
funny thing is i will gladly say anything i say on here to their face, unlike 99% of the other people on here.... trust me it's been done

and if "doing the right thing" is waiting a month, and then all of the sudden deciding when other people come out of the woodwork w/ more dirt on them then maybe they should pay the person back "when they can" then i must be retarded... because to me that is hardly the "right" thing to do

but whatever floats your boat man, like i said before i honestly hope it works out for the O.P. and if David has a problem with me then i will be more then happy to hash it out in person.

kthanxbye
do not include me in that 99%% because i will tell what i think of you to your face.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.