Wiki Posts
Search

muggleh8tr is a LIAR

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 10:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)
Default muggleh8tr is a LIAR

I have given this person 1 ENTIRE MONTH TO DELIVER ON HIS PROMISES!

Despite flaming me on this board, I have waited a month to be sure that he TRULY DID LIE.

This idiot Phil Pinson CLAIMS to have sent me THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF MAGIC CARDS IN EXCHANGE FOR RC KITS/ACCESORIES.

Our agreement:
HE SENDS THE CARDS UPS (not USPS) then upon receipt, I will send the RC goods. All we needed was a UPS tracking number to seal the deal but....

What he did without MY AGREEMENT:

HE SENDS THEM (supposedly) by USPS and tells me he paid $500 for shipping (wow! Unbelievable!!!! ) and worse of all... HE DOES NOT PAY FOR TRACKING!! WHY THE $%^ DID YOU SEND IT BY USPS INSTEAD OF UPS???? So I could not track it???
Then he goes day after day bugging me to send the goods because he CLAIMS he has sent the cards!!!

He CLAIMS: to have sent these cards 1 month ago express guaranteed delivery. One month later I receive an envelope from him with $1 worth of items

He emails me a copy of a BOGUS USPS invoice. Which is NOWHERE NEAR what an invoice should look like (attachment included)

And he goes bragging about his ebay feedback which after 1 month I still have no clue as to what his user id is because he never tells me (he probably will claim some 100% guy as his)

Not to mention he goes blowin off him being an investigator and all WOWWWWW!!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR PHIL ODELL(PINSON Whatever your name really is!!)
NOW SHOVE IT

IF YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY, MAKE SURE HE PAYS YOU FIRST..
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!! DONT BELIEVE HIS PROMISES UNTIL YOU GET THE GOODS !!

And Phil... grow up.

I can ask people to vouch for me on this thread....
To verify my character
Attached Thumbnails muggleh8tr is a LIAR-pic-1.jpg  
Old 02-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Default I'll Vouch for Pitshop . . . .

I've been a regular client of Pitshop for quite a number of years now. He's a man of his word, besides being one of the more (if not the most) accommodating and reliable Shop Owners here in our country.

BLP

Last edited by joelt; 02-18-2004 at 11:28 PM.
Tech Regular

Default Re: muggleh8tr is a LIAR

Originally posted by pitshop
I have given this person 1 ENTIRE MONTH TO DELIVER ON HIS PROMISES!

Despite flaming me on this board, I have waited a month to be sure that he TRULY DID LIE.

This idiot Phil Pinson CLAIMS to have sent me THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF MAGIC CARDS IN EXCHANGE FOR RC KITS/ACCESORIES.

Our agreement:
HE SENDS THE CARDS UPS (not USPS) then upon receipt, I will send the RC goods. All we needed was a UPS tracking number to seal the deal but....

What he did without MY AGREEMENT:

HE SENDS THEM (supposedly) by USPS and tells me he paid $500 for shipping (wow! Unbelievable!!!! ) and worse of all... HE DOES NOT PAY FOR TRACKING!! WHY THE $%^ DID YOU SEND IT BY USPS INSTEAD OF UPS???? So I could not track it???
Then he goes day after day bugging me to send the goods because he CLAIMS he has sent the cards!!!

He CLAIMS: to have sent these cards 1 month ago express guaranteed delivery. One month later I receive an envelope from him with $1 worth of items

He emails me a copy of a BOGUS USPS invoice. Which is NOWHERE NEAR what an invoice should look like (attachment included)

And he goes bragging about his ebay feedback which after 1 month I still have no clue as to what his user id is because he never tells me (he probably will claim some 100% guy as his)

Not to mention he goes blowin off him being an investigator and all WOWWWWW!!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR PHIL ODELL(PINSON Whatever your name really is!!)
NOW SHOVE IT

IF YOU WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY, MAKE SURE HE PAYS YOU FIRST..
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!! DONT BELIEVE HIS PROMISES UNTIL YOU GET THE GOODS !!

And Phil... grow up.

I can ask people to vouch for me on this thread....
To verify my character

dont know about you muggleh8tr and i dont have any beef with you, but i have been dealing with pitshop for years now and he is one stand up guy.
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i can vouch for pitshop. he is totally credible and a man of his word. and he wouldnt its not like him to flame people on-line .... in fact im surprised pitshop atually posted somthing like this here coz its totally out of character.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 02-19-2004 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Tech Adept

I too can vouch for the honesty and sincerity of Pitshop.
I get my RC stuff with this guy with no hang-ups.

Jun Salgado
Old 02-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

I can personally vouch for Pit Shop. I am from Cebu which is 1 hour away by plane from Manila. The guy Mang is a very credible man. We been buying stuff from this guy for quite some time and we don't have any complaints on his dealings with us.

Don't worry Mang, we are there to defend ur integrity.
Rgds.

Allen (Cebu RC Racing)
Old 02-19-2004, 12:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Exclamation my pitshop buddy!

he is the man you can count on, whenever hard times comes especially if you are in a tight budget........ pitshop will definitely gives whatever it takes just to make his customer happy!

i know in every transaction pitshop have a word of honor!

you can go here in our country and see for your self who really pitshop is!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Default The rap about Pitshop cudnt be True!!!!

As a store owner and competitor of Pitshop, in a professional level, never in a million years would he do such a thing. To the dude in the other end of the agreement, try to be more credible. If you have an argument, show proof. Not a pc. of paper that virtually says nothing. Its not that im saying your false ,man. personally, I dont know you..... but the Pitshop guy, no matter if he's my competitor or not, is pretty damn straight.... have I made myself crystal?
Old 02-19-2004, 12:37 AM
Tech Regular

Pitshop is LEGIT!!!! nuff said
Old 02-19-2004, 12:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I am Atty. Ed Vincent A. albano, Jr.

I am a lawyer by profession here in the Philippines. I have been dealing with pitshop personally and even over the net. All i can say is, he is by far one of the most honest businessmen I have ever dealt with.

I can vouch for him anytime!

Long live pitshop!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up Pitshop

Before somebody thinks that we are just covering up for Pitshop (well we are, but that's because he was unfairly labeled) regarding this sour deal, please visit the the following thread...

This thread is about feedbacks from local RC shops in the Philippines and was started waayy before this character started throwing lies...

Philippined RC shops feedback

This should prove that pitshop is a straight guy... three years in operation and not one person complained about his business practice...
Old 02-19-2004, 01:28 AM
r2r
Tech Rookie

PITSHOP: SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Old 02-19-2004, 01:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sorry bout the wrong link.. that was the directory of RC shops

This one's about the feedback

PHilippine RC Vendors Feedback
Old 02-19-2004, 02:24 AM
Tech Regular

Its a pity how easy it is to besmirch the reputation of anyone nowadays. Have been doing business with pitshop for several years now and I can tell you that this guy's word is guarantee enough. I have no beef with you muggleh8ter, but it's going to take a lot more than a dubious looking piece of paper to knock pitshop from my list of reputable r/c shops.

Those were pretty nasty things you said about the guy, i sure do hope you have something more substantial to show.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I've known pitshop for so many years now and I can truly say that he is a man of his word and I can vouch for his credebility!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.