Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat! >

psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!

Well I purchased an Evolva M3 packaged he posted and paid for it 9/23/2009. He took close to a month to ship (shipped only because wife did it for him) Now that it has arrived, it's not close to as described. It has had severe use (looks like parking lot bashing), missing a Picco IDM .21 & pipe, body, BLS451 servo parts trays and many parts. I have posted pics on his thread of what he advertised and what he sent. He has ignored all other e-mals but continues to log on here. If you want this pos back psycholosidude, I suggest you send me the shipping fees beacause I'm not sending it back out of my dime.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

wow i can Not believe he sold something like this. this guy needs to be suspended so he can not do no MORE Bad deals.......(LOSER)

file with paypal for refund tell them it is not as described
Old 10-23-2009, 05:52 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Got a link to that thread?

Never mind, it was easy to find....

Last edited by Cadimman; 10-23-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: I'm dumb
Old 10-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

I would post a link but I don't know how. I quoted his ad just in case he erases it. Here are the pics he sent of the package deal:
Attached Thumbnails psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-dscf1652.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-dscf1639.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-dscf1645.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-dscf1669.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-dscf1668.jpg  

Old 10-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Here is what I received:
Attached Thumbnails psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-004.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-006.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-007.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-008.jpg  

Last edited by Wanabrc; 11-26-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

MOre pics:
Attached Thumbnails psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-021.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-009.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-010.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-012.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-013.jpg  

Old 10-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

A few more pics and the nice packaging material used (plastic bags)...........................
Attached Thumbnails psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-014.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-016.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-018.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-019.jpg   psycholosidude is not to be trusted! lying moraless cheat!-evolva_m3_flake-022.jpg  

Old 10-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

for sale add HERE
Old 10-24-2009, 05:00 AM
Suspended

Default kyosho

not sticking up for him or anything but doesnt it say engine and servos and some other stuff sold seperate? just what it looks like but i dont know what kind of deal you guys made but thats what i think i read personally i dont think the vehicle looks that bad, ive seen worse or should say recieved worse, think you guys are bashing him a little to much, like i said not sticking up for him or anything but good luck anyway
Old 10-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motonacp8
not sticking up for him or anything but doesnt it say engine and servos and some other stuff sold seperate? just what it looks like but i dont know what kind of deal you guys made but thats what i think i read personally i dont think the vehicle looks that bad, ive seen worse or should say recieved worse, think you guys are bashing him a little to much, like i said not sticking up for him or anything but good luck anyway
Originally Posted by psycolosidude
Up for sale is my evolva m3 w/lots of parts and many upgrades, picco IDM engine w/IDM pipe+header, 2 futaba bls 451 servos, brand new sirio formula race pipe seprate, bunch of fresh cut foams, extra arms,belts,gears,pulleys, NIB carbon battery plates, bulkheads, upper alum-arm mounts, and many many more+empire upgrades, manual incl. Bottom line you get everything you see in my pictures. car is in unbelivable cond. list goes on and on, to many to list. Car was never raced, only ran a hand full of times(obvious in pics) Asking 450.00 firm. selling it to get my new bike. to see pics go to picasa.google.com my email at [email protected] send me email or PM, thanks for looking, if you feel the need to call 908-487-8543, thanks

Sure looks like there's a pipe, motor, and other goodies in the for sale pictures. There's no mention of it being separate. He either needs to send the missing items, or pony up some cash for the difference.

About the condition of the car, he doesn't show pictures of the under side, so there can be some debate there. The scrapes aren't that bad though. I've seen brand new road cars look like that after one run aound the track, or withing 5-10 minutes on a parking lot course.

I really think psycolosidude just had an "ambitious" opinion regarding the condition of the items he was selling. That in itself isn't a huge problem, but that, combined with the overall way he handled the deal afterwards, would make me have doubts about dealing with him.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

I think the buyer probably would have been less upset about alot of the wear and tear on it if it weren't for the complete lack of communication and insanely slow shipping time of the seller.Sitting around for close to a month thinking that someone stole your money tends to make a person more picky when they finally do receive an item.But on the bright side,at least he did receive most of what he paid for.That's more than I can say for alot of unfortunate members lately.

The pipe and motor are two very important and high priced items.They were obviously supposed to be included in the deal.If I recall correctly,the seller received $75 judgment from paypal already.That's a start,but IMO he should be entitled to more refund than that for the missing items.

Good luck on getting this all straightened out.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Graphite07
wow i can Not believe he sold something like this. this guy needs to be suspended so he can not do no MORE Bad deals.......(LOSER)

file with paypal for refund tell them it is not as described
as for him being suspended thats a little much and i wouldnt be calling people losers if you really dont know them, i took a look at the car a little better and its really not shredded up, my fist day out on the track with a brand new motonica already looks like that and i understand that he has already recieved 75.00 back, my opinion a few mor dollars back wouldnt hurt, and he did recieve somehting, hope it all works out for you, good luck
Old 10-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by smokinu
for sale add HERE
Thanks for the link smokinu. As everyone can clearly see, a motor, pipe, servo, other assorted parts and a body mentioned in pm's is missing. There is no honest mistake involved here. You don't just "forget" these items. He took close to a month for shipment and didn't live up to his end of the deal. I just want my money back and his car will go back to him when he covers the shipping.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

as for him being suspended thats a little much and i wouldnt be calling people losers if you really dont know them, i took a look at the car a little better and its really not shredded up, my fist day out on the track with a brand new motonica already looks like that and i understand that he has already recieved 75.00 back, my opinion a few mor dollars back wouldnt hurt, and he did recieve somehting, hope it all works out for you, good luck
You should read his listing a little more thoroughly. It states that the car has hardly any use and is in "unbelievable condition". All the bealts are shot and whole underchassis looks like it was run on a 80 grit sandpaper track. If the motor, pipe, servo,body and other missing parts would have been sent I would probably be singing a different tune and would have given him some leeway on the cars condition. Now I wouldn't care to see the condition of the motor judging by the condition of the car. The servo hasn't even been taken out of the package because who knows if it is the bls451 or if it even works.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

ok a month to ship it? and 1/2 the stuff is missing including the engine and pipe. and you do not say call him loser? the buyer spent 450$ for this r/c package, and he gets the short end of the deal. missing parts car is more beat up than described..i would be upset/pissed off. when i seel something i ship the same (unless to late at night) or fist the next morning. you have a lot to learn. that enigne is worth more than 75$ i would be asking for 200$ back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.