Community
Wiki Posts
Search

just a question

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Default just a question

ok so i just have a question about a trade i did about a week ago. I met this guy on a local fourm and we did a trade now when we did this trade he knew everything that was wrong with the car that i was trading him and i knew about what he was giveing me now this joker after like a week he mad and feels i screwed him so i told him that i would be more then happy to give him his vehicle back he said he didnt want it and we got in to a big arguement about it well we talked and got everything worked out he decided to keep the truck so today he send me a text say that he still feels like i screwed him so i told him that he can once again have his vehicle back and i would come out to his house and pick it up so i get to his house and hes not there so now i have tried to make it right twice now and he wants nothing to do with it i feel kinda bad because this guy feels like he got screwed so what do you guys think did i do the right thing or not sorry about the puncuation im not very good with it

Last edited by redneck0319; 10-17-2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 10-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I'd say if everything is accurate, and you guys had planned a time to meet and he wasn't there, you did everything you can. I'd still offer to trade back within a time frame, but this time he comes to you. It's a 2 way deal, man.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cadimman
I'd say if everything is accurate, and you guys had planned a time to meet and he wasn't there, you did everything you can. I'd still offer to trade back within a time frame, but this time he comes to you. It's a 2 way deal, man.
+1
If i was you, i would agree on one more chance to return the car, then if he shows no intrest then dont worry about it. Dont give him some of the traded goods back, either he gets all of his traded goods back or he keeps the car. Thats the best way to do it.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default just a question

well the last time i talked to this guy i told him i was done with him because he started to run his mouth i think this guy doesnt know what he wants the last text i got from him stated he wanted the vehicle back because i got it running and the truck i traded him wasnt but he knew everything that was wrong with it before he traded and he still traded
Old 10-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by redneck0319
well the last time i talked to this guy i told him i was done with him because he started to run his mouth i think this guy doesnt know what he wants the last text i got from him stated he wanted the vehicle back because i got it running and the truck i traded him wasnt but he knew everything that was wrong with it before he traded and he still traded
Did the vehicle you gave him run when you guys traded??? If not and he knew it did not run then its his lost.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Default just a question

the truck i traded ran but was in an accident and he knew it when we traded and it only needed like $10 worth of parts because i bought the rest before we traded on top of all this i spent most of the day yesterday working it trying to get it running so i tried to make it good that way to