Wiki Posts
Search

Iso Wipes TD-ENT Rip-Off!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)
Default Iso Wipes TD-ENT Rip-Off!!

So I jumped at the chance to get a 6 pack of Iso-Propyl wipes at $12 shipped from the user TD-ENT.
He sent me an invoice and I promptly paid.
2 days later he says in an email to me. "shipping is more than I thought, would you mind tossin a couple more dollars to me?"
Umm..... YES I MIND!!!

We agreed on $12, I paid it, and feedback for me should have been left immediately since as a buyer, I lived up to my end of the "contract."

He said he would leave feedback, and never did.

I told him that I will not pay any more money and to either ship the items as agreed or refund my money.

He refunded the purchase with no apology and his explanation was, "Shipping is $12.40 and paypal costs $.65"
That to me is $13.05 yet he wanted "a couple more dollars."

I do NOT leave neg feedback for much but this is ridiculous.
So I felt it was fair to report it as a bad transaction and did so.

THEN I GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TOO!?!?!?

HE FAILED TO HONOR HIS END OF THE DEAL AND GOT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

I DID HONOR MY END OF IT AND STILL GOT NEGATIVE???

THAT IS TOTAL F***!n BU!!$#!T !!!!

THAT IS GARBAGE AND THE SYSTEM THAT LETS THIS HAPPEN TO A BUYER SUCKS!!!

Sent an email to the mod staff to fix my feedback and have not gotten response yet. I don't want him or his account punished, I just don't want my rep tarnished for being honest.

Last edited by Neu_Racer; 10-05-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

contact a mod they will fix this for you if they fill your in the right
Old 10-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Yeah the Mod's should be able to help you---but it also helps EVERYBODY to know what happened in the case of a "BAD SELLER" which in this case-- he is!
Thanks for posting-- I LIKE to know who's not trading well.
Tim
Old 10-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

sorry to hear that Neu.... I was thinking of buying some to, but forget it now... I hope a mod will help you and take care of that issue.

Rich
Old 10-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

why should he lose money on somthing that he's allready makeing nothing on...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Again, I don't want the guy punished. Yes he should have known the cost of shipping or just bit the damn bullet and ate the $1.05 to live up to his end but either way, I don't care.

I JUST WANT MY FEEDBACK RESTORED!!!!

How long to mods take to respond usually? I sent the webmaster an email. Should I PM a mod?
Don't want to irratate them with a petty issue but I still want this fixed.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by whitrzac
why should he lose money on somthing that he's allready makeing nothing on...
Are you SERIOUSLY taking HIS side???

He offered a product for a price. I paid the price expecting the product.

He receives the money and says it's not enough and to send more if I want it????

First off, in the REAL world that's illegal. And whether or not he is making any money, I am still PAYING it.

He should say $12 + shipping or just live up to the deal HE offered. I did not say I will give him $12. He said he will accept $12.

With that kind of attitude I am blown away you have 39 trades with 100% positive.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

I agree Nue, crappy deal.

I also agree that as a seller, you should leave feedback ASAP after the buyer has fulfilled their part of the transaction. I consider myself a great buyer and always pay immediately (because I'm excited to buy new toys). But then I hate not getting feedback until I leave feedback for the seller. I've never really been effected by this, but it just bugs me.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fig865
I agree Nue, crappy deal.

I also agree that as a seller, you should leave feedback ASAP after the buyer has fulfilled their part of the transaction. I consider myself a great buyer and always pay immediately (because I'm excited to buy new toys). But then I hate not getting feedback until I leave feedback for the seller. I've never really been effected by this, but it just bugs me.
Thanks man.

I want to make it clear that I'm not tryin to get everyone to hate some random guy but the affirmation that I'm not being ridiculous helps.

I too like to buy new toys and things that I prob don't need in the long run. Sucks for everyone when things like this happen. I sell hundreds of items on Ebay and buy many also. As a seller when a buyer is unhappy I will gladly refund shipping charges, or send a free item to appease them. And I bet if this guy had the opportunity he would trade $1.05 for his 100% rating back. I also can't stand when people hold "feedback hostage."
Happens to me A LOT and I roll with the flow. Just another way I try to be a better seller than many.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
Are you SERIOUSLY taking HIS side???

He offered a product for a price. I paid the price expecting the product.

He receives the money and says it's not enough and to send more if I want it????

First off, in the REAL world that's illegal. And whether or not he is making any money, I am still PAYING it.

He should say $12 + shipping or just live up to the deal HE offered. I did not say I will give him $12. He said he will accept $12.

With that kind of attitude I am blown away you have 39 trades with 100% positive.
yes, because I spend everyweekend with him and his doughter.

In the REAL world, we are all people and make mistakes sometimes. he was allready giving them away for free, why should he loose $$ on shipping and paypal?

the - feedback is going too far though.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by whitrzac
yes, because I spend everyweekend with him and his doughter.

In the REAL world, we are all people and make mistakes sometimes. he was allready giving them away for free, why should he loose $$ on shipping and paypal?

the - feedback is going too far though.
Well that makes sense. If you know him personally I don't blame you for taking his side.

I am sure he is a nice guy and personally I have zero problems with him.

And yes, everyone makes mistakes, me included. (prob more than my share!)

BUT, as a person offering an item for a certain price, receiving their asking price and then asking for more that's NOT OK!

I gross $5k-$8k in R/C sales every month with my business and I guarantee that if I did this to customers they would be furious and my name would be in the mud never to be clean again.

All I am asking is the same courtesy. So he made a mistake. The wipes are not "FREE" to me because I am still paying money for them.

And the $12 is VERY much not the point. It's the business practice behind it.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
Well that makes sense. If you know him personally I don't blame you for taking his side.

I am sure he is a nice guy and personally I have zero problems with him.

And yes, everyone makes mistakes, me included. (prob more than my share!)

BUT, as a person offering an item for a certain price, receiving their asking price and then asking for more that's NOT OK!

I gross $5k-$8k in R/C sales every month with my business and I guarantee that if I did this to customers they would be furious and my name would be in the mud never to be clean again.

All I am asking is the same courtesy. So he made a mistake. The wipes are not "FREE" to me because I am still paying money for them.

And the $12 is VERY much not the point. It's the business practice behind it.
been there, delt with that...
Old 10-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

IM WITH NEU, SHOULD HAVE NOT LEFT BAD FEEDBACK ON HIM BECAUSE HE DID DO HIS PART OF THE DEAL. THE OTHER GUY JUST LEFT BAD FEEDBACK BECAUSE HE GOT MAD ABOUT NEU NOT WANTING TO PAY THE EXTRA MONEY AND WANTING A REFUND.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I agree that both parties have there points, but imo he did refund your money and did explain the situation as soon as he figured it out. And to me feedback should be used if he didnt respond, didnt refund your money, or just plain sent you an f'ed up item. Its almost like it didnt happen. He did promptly return your money as asked. I think he should have however, forked up the extra dollar or two and just sent it. It just seems retarded that two people received negative feedback and 10+ posts over $1.00. Again, not taking sides just my opinion.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

hmm......I think I may have been one of the first to order a case from him. I haven't received anything asking for more money, but I'm in NC, so there may not be an issue shipping this direction from Wisconsin. Either way, if they don't show up, it'll be a $12 education for me....

I agree that asking for more money after the deal was completed isn't proper business etiquette. He should have eaten the $1.05, then corrected the mistake in the post, and on future shipments. A simple comment on why would have sufficed....no harm, no foul....and leaving negative feedback on you for all of this was just plain wrong.

Anyway, we'll see how it turns out for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.