Wiki Posts
Search

jhipps835

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 83 (99%+)

Originally Posted by jhipps835
I DONT HAVE THE MONEY RIGHT NOW. I TOLD HIM I WILL GLADLY PAY HIM BACK WHEN I DO GET MONEY. ITS NOT ME THAT HAS TO MAKE UP HIS MIND, ITS HIM. DOES HE WANT THE MOTOR OR NOT? ITS READY TO GO.
HE HAS TOLD YOU he dose NOT want the motor thats why there is a paypal claim against you!

He paid you were did that money go? you bought a bunch of gear huh?

maybe some parts for that losi... Send him his money josh and be done with the deal.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You fail to realize the problem is as of right now you hold both the motor and the money! You not having the money to give him a full refund is a problem. He might have over reacted a bit when you told him you needed another day, but with the way deals go south around here you can't really blame him. Just my opinion.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Like I said before. This is why I don't deal with kids. I work to hard for my money.
Thats funny because i have delt with you a couple times juan and yet i am only 20 years old and have been in this hobby since i was 10.

Kids are kids yes, i am still a kid compared to most, Get off your high horse and go home would you, you have no part or say in this at all.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)

WOW FOR THE 1000 TIME I TOLD HIM I NEEDED A DAY TO GET THE MONEY FOR SHIPPING. AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY HIM BACK RIGHT NOW IF I DONT HAVE THE MONEY? I AM JUST PAYING HIM BAK HIS MONEY AND KEEPING THE MOTOR. END OF STORY. HE DOES NOT WANT THE MOTOR THEN HE WILL GET HIS MONEY BACK
Old 08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Mike Marshall
You fail to realize the problem is as of right now you hold both the motor and the money! You not having the money to give him a full refund is a problem. He might have over reacted a bit when you told him you needed another day, but with the way deals go south around here you can't really blame him. Just my opinion.
thats the point i am trying to get accross to josh right now... well said Mike.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:54 PM
Tech Champion

WOW FOR THE 1000 TIME I TOLD HIM I NEEDED A DAY TO GET THE MONEY FOR SHIPPING. AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY HIM BACK RIGHT NOW IF I DONT HAVE THE MONEY? I AM JUST PAYING HIM BAK HIS MONEY AND KEEPING THE MOTOR. END OF STORY. HE DOES NOT WANT THE MOTOR THEN HE WILL GET HIS MONEY BACK
no need for caps lock josh it only makes you act your age, Why dont you have his money anymore? Because you went on a little shopping spree before the guy was happy its all on you. And ill mark this up the same way you didnt buy my m8 after i was ready to send it to you and all!
Old 08-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

WHY CAN NO ONE COMPREHEND THAT I DONT HAVE HIS MONEY AT THIS TIME? DO YOU GUYS GET PAYED 210 DOLLARS DAILY? I DIDNT THINK SO. HE WILL RECEIVE HIS MONEY. AND YOU DONT BELIEVE ME I BOUGHT SOME STUFF WITH HIS MONEY? OH AND BY THE WAY THIS WAS THE SAME DAY I SOLD THE MOTOR TO HIM SO HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW TO KEEP HIS MONEY TO REFUND HIM?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Tech Master

Another deal came up smokinu, wouldnt you want to spend less money if someone offered you a better deal? Im sure you would.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

He paid for the idem shipped right? How did you end up with not enough money to ship the motor? You had his money! Dude you fail.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

And i do not hold his money right now and i would not be holding the motor now if he would just accept it. When he accepts it i will send it out. There is no point in sending it if he is just going to send it right back
Old 08-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Tech Master

WOW, you obviously did not read the whole thread. GO back and read it. I used the money he gave me to print a label for him. Its too long to explain again so go read it.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
Thats funny because i have delt with you a couple times juan and yet i am only 20 years old and have been in this hobby since i was 10.

Kids are kids yes, i am still a kid compared to most, Get off your high horse and go home would you, you have no part or say in this at all.
Sorry you are an adult. Once you turn 18 you become an adult. High horse? Give me a break. Just because I am stating the obvious makes me a snob?
Old 08-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Tech Champion

Another deal came up smokinu, wouldnt you want to spend less money if someone offered you a better deal? Im sure you would.
you could have made an offer i was willing to sell it for under 100 bucks, but you never replyed to my pms.

Mark this up josh DONT SPEND THE MONEY until both parties are happy with the deal. If you cant cover expenses to race then stop racing, if you dont have parts to make the race dont race, Get your priorities straight kid.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Sorry you are an adult. Once you turn 18 you become an adult. High horse? Give me a break. Just because I am stating the obvious makes me a snob?
No not a snob, lol your just EVERYWHERE! lol
Old 08-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

And i do not hold his money right now and i would not be holding the motor now if he would just accept it. When he accepts it i will send it out. There is no point in sending it if he is just going to send it right back
When you have a claim filed againt you in paypal, all you need to do is show proof that you shipped the item. Once the item has been delivered that's it. YOU WIN THE CLAIM. Paypal doesn't care if it's a rock in the box, that's why paypal sucks. So just send the motor keep your money and if he chooses to send the motor back then it's his loss. You will have then fullfilled your end of the bargain. Gawd damn is it really that hard to figure out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.