Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody know mfrosty?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Anybody know mfrosty?

Just checking to see if anyone has talked to him this week? I'm waiting on my dx3r that was suppose to ship on 7/7 from Baltimore and I haven't received it yet.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

dont "know" him but he is posting on this forum regularly now. Forum is free to join.

http://tilted1.com/cgi-bin/1.4.9e/pw/backtalk/abalone/read?conf=tiltedrc&csel=&isel=80,81-$&rsel=new&noskip=1
Old 07-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Tech Addict

After 14 days with no return pm's or package it's time for (-). Even with 16 100% transactions I get screwed He had a dx3r to sell me from my wanted thread and then he decided to keep it then 2 or 3 weeks later pm's me now with 3 rec's and bumped his price up 80 to 300. Wanted UPSP money order only which was fine but now I've got to wait 60 days before I can do anything. 2nd time getting hosed on a 3R!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:06 AM
Tech Elite

join that forum and post it.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

I can't seem to access "balktalk" can you give me any other links to join it?

He put up 7 posts yesterday promoting this race:

Just wanted to extend another friendly invite to Nuclear R/C's Annual Melltdown race that is being held this Saturday the 25th of July

He has it broke down but that is just the first sentence of most of his 7 posts.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

http://tilted1.com/cgi-bin/1.4.9e/ba...public/newuser
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

I made a trade with him awhile back. Worked out fine. Seems to be some pieces missing from your story. Not very clear on what happened.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
I made a trade with him awhile back. Worked out fine. Seems to be some pieces missing from your story. Not very clear on what happened.
I have a ad posted looking for a DX3R. He replied with a used complete system for $220 shipped that he got but needed funds for a M11 or something like that he had on order from a LHS. Told him I got paid in a few days and if he still had it I would paypal him. When I got the money I PM'd him to tell him I was ready. His reply was "I am going to keep it". We were done. Then a couple or three weeks later he PM'd me to say his ready to sell but now has 3 SR3100's and the price now was $300 shipped. I said OK where to send paypal. He does not use paypal and wanted USPS money order. I had no problem with that. Sent on 6/30 he pm'd me that he got it on 7/6 and would ship "tomorrow" 7/7 and that is the last time I have heard from him. I did hear from another person who paid him for a sr3100 almost 2 months ago and he has not responded to his mail either. mfrosty was on yesterday with 7 posts pimping a race he's got going on this weekend.

I've got to wait 60 days before the post office will do anything.

Last edited by fvrr; 07-21-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by fvrr
I have a ad posted looking for a DX3R. He replied with a used complete system for $220 shipped that he got but needed funds for a M11 or something like that he had on order from a LHS. Told him I got paid in a few days and if he still had it I would paypal him. When I got the money I PM'd him to tell him I was ready. His reply was "I am going to keep it". We were done. Then a couple or three weeks later he PM'd me to say his ready to sell but now has 3 SR3100's and the price now was $300 shipped. I said OK where to send paypal. He does not use paypal and wanted UPSP money order. I had no problem with that. Sent on 6/30 he pm'd me that he got it on 7/6 and would ship "tomorrow" 7/7 and that is the last time I have heard from him. I did hear from another person who paid him for a sr3100 almost 2 months ago and he has not responded to his mail either. mfrosty was on yesterday with 7 posts pimping a race he's got going on this weekend.

I've got to wait 60 days before the post office will do anything.
Thank you. That was a much more clear story. Id be bummed out as well. I did a trade with him and it worked out fine for me. Not saying this guy is out to get you, but that is one reason why I never buy anything from people who will only accept a money order. You really don't have a way to cover your ass. Good luck hope you guys work it out.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Tech Elite

postal fraud is a very big deal, sometimes a better motivator than trying to get money back from an empty paypal account...but paypal is so convenient
Old 07-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Tech Addict

Well well, I heard from him today. I've been trying all his forums and he replied via email from one of them. He said he has had trouble logging onto rctech which I can understand because as I have been checking on him the last week and I think before yesterday he was last on around 7/13 or so. But he had all my shipping information when I mailed him the money order. I always print out my info or include a return address. So I will keep you updated and if I get the radio I'll see if I can change the negative to a neutral.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Hoping he replies to my numerous PM's about my M.I.A. Spektrum Rx
Old 07-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default postal money order

Postal fraud ,very bad idea ,contact you local post master general and he or she will take it from there ,believe it or not ,The postal police will show up at his house ,And it wont be pretty ,Can you sal Felony ,Prison ,Bubba in Jail not pretty ,ya know what I mean ,Scammer better get your head out b4 bubba gets his in ,
Old 07-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Bjeepn
Postal fraud ,very bad idea ,contact you local post master general and he or she will take it from there ,believe it or not ,The postal police will show up at his house ,And it wont be pretty ,Can you sal Felony ,Prison ,Bubba in Jail not pretty ,ya know what I mean ,Scammer better get your head out b4 bubba gets his in ,
I went to the PO and they said 60 days. When I got home he had sent me a email from the one I sent him via youtube under his sig. Couldn't log on for a week, sorry, what's my info again etc. I was nice and said everything was in my envelope to him with the money order but gave it to him again. No reply, and I sent him another one today. Still nothing.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Tech Addict

Got this today but it was from Michael and my money order was to John?? Verbage is a lot different than our original conversations.

ME: You've got time to read emails for your race but not answer my emails?
DX3R! you seem like a legit guy. I'm glad you didn't take paypal.

REPLY: Sorry bro, I've been swapmed trying to get everything together for this race. I've been out at the track almost everyday getting it prepped. I'm also broke as %uck till tuesday when I get paid. I'll send it 2nd day air Tuesday morning.

Your emails were also caught in my spam folder, which doesn't come to my phone. Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.