Community
Wiki Posts
Search

racersnow????????

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i am fine with it bud. i don't want new decals, don't want the money back. i am done with him. period. i will paint the lettering myself and to hell with it. yep your true colors are out there for anyone to see,all they have to do is read the post of dealings on you.........................
Old 02-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by superbyrd
i am fine with it bud. i don't want new decals, don't want the money back. i am done with him. period. i will paint the lettering myself and to hell with it. yep your true colors are out there for anyone to see,all they have to do is read the post of dealings on you.........................
If you didn't really care that much why did you take the time and effort to whine over some small stickers?

He has a feedback of 32 and you are rocking a stellar 2. I think you are being a bit of a whiner.

That's right people can see my true colors all day long. I speak my mind, crazy huh. Guess you live in the 2 face world.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

you can call it whining i guess. here that folks mister nosey ass stalker boy here is calling someone a whiner. everybody on here has read post about you pal,yeah you would know a whiner wouldn't you.
when a person is selling something,they get paid for the item,they take a month and a half to deliver,and then the item is wrong, yeah thats whining.
whatever you think pal. don't you have someone else to stalk or bother? since that is what you do.................
Old 02-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Do you talk to everybody you have contact with the way you have communicated to me and everyjuangohome? If I sent the wrong size decals you can be assured it was by accident, and yes the USPS losses letters everyday. From the first email you sent when have been insulting and rude, All it would have taken is a simple email, says hey, decal the wrong size, cannot wait for another, please refund the money, would have been no problem, but instead you send email after emailing calling me a dumbass, moron, dope head etc. At this point I want to tell you to take a flying leap off the closest bridge. If you want your money back, send me the decals, if you want a larger set say the word as well.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sorry to bring up an old thread and after reading it i had to reply. why did he have to wait over 2 months for decal? that is the part that baffles me. regardless how the customer feels or acts, isn't it justifiable? i mean promptness usually avoids this. and to get the size wrong to boot? you would think you had plenty time to think and confirm the sizes!

i hope the seller learns from this. your worst enemy is a bad customer.
1 customer = 100 others you will never get. common typical facts.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Addict

Well addict, first is he never responded to the emails when the proofs were sent for him to approve, the first set were sent off a day or two after he finally confirmed what he wanted. He never emailed saying he never did get them, he never did email or say he didnt get them, a buddy seen this thread and gave me a heads up. I left him know another set were on the way, these were cut from the proofs HE said yes too, So I think you really need to READ all that transpired before feeling compelled to yap.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i go buy what is in front of me and how people talk to each other. its a public thread. am i suposed to read something not shown? is there something hidden i did not see? help me out here.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Addict

What you are not seeing, He was emailed proofs to approve based off the infomation given, it took him over a month to say yes they are ok, these proofs provided the sizes the final product would be, once he said that is what he wanted they were cut and sent USPS. After that not another word from him until another month goes by and a friend gives me a heads up on this thread, I get in contact with him, keep in mind he never sent a pm, email, paypal claim etc, now if it was me after a week or so goes by I am going to start asking where me stuff is, as most others would. I cut another set off the same layout he said yes to already and send them Priority with confirmation, this time he says they are too small sending many pms and emails with derogetory content. He was offered new decals, all he had to do was provide actual measurments of what he wanted using a tape measure this time. In the end he emailed and said he didnt want new ones or a refund. I would think my feedback talks for the type of person I am, I have sold many decals on this site and others with never a issue until this guy. I have had other items get lost and delayed both as a seller and a buyer and have replaced decals at no charge because the person emailed me and told me they messed one up.