Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
MGTMAN91 SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY REVO!!!!! >

MGTMAN91 SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY REVO!!!!!

MGTMAN91 SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY REVO!!!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 04:20 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

good grief this is insane. makes me wanna just hang onto my rc stuff i dont use and would otherwise sell. hope 4 the best.

R
Old 03-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Rookie

Did I not put your quote in my box! I am the guy from Jacksonville that you talked to and if you don't know what you are saying about me, don't say anything .
Old 03-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buckshot031
Did I not put your quote in my box! I am the guy from Jacksonville that you talked to and if you don't know what you are saying about me, don't say anything .
didnt you have another username? are you the one that got scammed $6000-7000 if so then tom is the one that told me that you were with him. Not me and when I talked to you you said to give you the info on what he took from me and to find others and get there info. I gave you my info then you said you were just waiting for a tracking number then I tried to email you and never heard back. So what am I suppose to think?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

I live less than 100 miles from this POS, he is right in the riding area I go to outside of Barstow ca.

Im good for a knock on the door if thats whats called for. Let me know.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by balistic
I live less than 100 miles from this POS, he is right in the riding area I go to outside of Barstow ca.

Im good for a knock on the door if thats whats called for. Let me know.
that would be awesome just let me know what kind of info you need my email is [email protected]. thanks.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

So why are the ppl that got scammed, not emailing the local cops ? in his area ? Yall apperently have his cellphone and an address ?

1. Punch in the "Zip of his address" + "Police" into google.
2. Look for Local Police email.
3. shoot them an email with detailed screens shots of conversation and transaction information. If paypal was involved even better. mroe info the better.
4. they will get back to you in 1-3 days.
5. They either call him, His mom or his dad.

Normally the item gets send out at this point or money will be returned.
Now if the person does not, they will ask for more info and 1 week will be given depending on state to resolve the issue. If not you have the choice of prosecition so someoen is going to jail Dad mom or son. Then you atleast have he satisfaction of knowing that he will be someone bich in jail LOL

All this talk oh i will go to his house and beat the crap outta him, talk isnt helping any one.
and if you really beat him up guess what you go to jail,... unless you plan to go to his house and try to get contact with his parents for confrontation, i advise you not to do this route. And all it takes is an email to get teh cops on ur side. not that hard.

Last edited by iPearl; 03-17-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Police

That was done and everything the kid still had was returned to people. But unfortunately he was working with a kid that scammed him, thinking if he scammed people 4 this kid he would get his stuff back. So some of the stuff is in california at this point.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:51 PM
Tech Rookie

i got scammed by him too was suppose to get a summit slash/ brushless and parts and a axial crawler all with bats and lipo stuff. i have more info i sent a custom crawler and also sent a onroad tc 3/4 with brushless and a brand new sealed axial orange crawler
one number he uses is 760-267-0995

ti also have 2 address he has used to ship in CA
here is the one
1421 Piute Drive
Barstow Ca 92331
email me at [email protected] if you know how i can get my stuff back

the other is
NICK BECKLEY
22771B COMMUNITY BLVD
HINKELY, CA 92347

i also have a supposed drivers licsense

its a california one
c8841624

oh and the guy that i talked on that phoen number was around soem girl named rachel and he smokes weed he also said he cant get free rc cars from a hobby shop called rccarkings .net
Old 04-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by fvfcemt
he also said he cant get free rc cars from a hobby shop called rccarkings .net
Wait a second here.....he said he can or can't get free rc's from that place?

Thats my LHS, and if someone is scamming them, I'm gonna let them know whats up.....
Old 04-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

wise, ya should print that page out with his info and where he mentions RCCK's and bring it in there..
Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Tech Adept

even better go over there, if we had some one local that would go up to his door and confront him and punch him in his twat that would be great. I lost alot of stuff to this fag and MGTMAN but I got it back from MGTMAN plus a little extra. This kid still talks to MGTMAN and brags about ripping everyone of and that no one will ever get him.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Tech Rookie

he said he can he asked me if there was any cars as long as there not over 380 or something liek that he was going to use a cod from a checking account that is not valid he told me not to tell any one well he is not calling back so **** him he actually called me asking to make things right and asked me to send him a shock tower same tiem and i said ok a shock tower is 2 dollara for me free shipping and he was going to send me the stuff i listed above and i could pay him when i had money for the axial which to me was no big deal if i got the other stuff but i tell you one thing someone email me i have an idea but i dont want it said out the internet incase he is reading this
Old 04-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fiyaweed06
MGTMAN91 is his user name on rcu. his real name is tom kane 220 wedgewood dr. toms river, NJ 08753. And his number is 609-488-5751 he uses these zip codes 08753 and 92347 they are his buddies address in hinckley california-and his name is Andrew deeckley 22771 community blvd hinckley,ca 92347 and his phone number is 760-253-5073 this is his partner in crime what he does is he will make an offer on a trade item you have listed and when you send him the invoice in about a day he will send you a tracking number and it will say its being processed etc,and upon the date it was suppose to reach you it ends up at his buddies house in cali.and when you ask him about it he says oh! im sorry i gave you the wrong # so try this one,and of course its the same item delivered in cali. THE GUY IN CALI USER NAME IS Mashed_Taters90
Old 04-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[email protected].....

that's a socal email....

its a group in socal kmk (kotton mouth kings) they play a lot in socal [OC,CA AREA]

and they have a group called SRH

[email protected]
srh stands for
Stoners Reeking Havoc

this is a horrible thing guys and I'm sorry this is happening to you. hope you guys either get your stuff back or beat the HELL out of them.

I've been looking for a brushless motor sellers on here and I'm glad I didn't run across this basterd scammer.

to the people that lost items, dont give up.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Tech Rookie

any1 wanna pay for my plane ticket from australia and back and ill take care of this guy i hate scammers