ROBBDNY=Lowlife Liar

Old 01-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by JGruber
Last I heard, The Dirt was done, of course I haven't been there in many of years.

Thunderalley is nice, a bunch of our local crawling guys are going to start hitting up Rev, racing against all the nitro.
That track has been In hemet for at least 14yrs, been through many hands. The track actually sits on the land of the Hemet Unified School District, basically the district wants the land back to build a basin or something anyways the old owners stepped away and Dynamic stepped up and is running it till they take the land back when they need it. Hey gotta have broken parts to keep the hobby shop open right?
Old 01-29-2009, 12:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Robbdny and I have come to a fair resolution. Please disregard any comments you may have read frome either party things are 100% fine and I have a e-mail to the mods asking to delete this thread and feedback I left.

Last edited by everyjuangohome; 01-29-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Just to Refresh.

These are Robbs own words in my e-mail account

is this a lie Robb?

Ryan,
I was wrong saying the Truggy was an 8 I should have looked at it better. I never said 9 or 10. If you remember when Don asked me to give it a 1-10 rating I was talking on the phone and gave it a quick look at and said, "its about an 8." I really dont thimk it's a 5 or 6 Once the astectics parts are repalced is should be all there. This whole thing is really maiking both of us look bad, We are $10.00 away from ending this BS, it calls from compramise from both of us.

How am I wrong people? Seller right there admits he was wrong yet has done zero he has offered 40 bucks. I feel 50 is fair.
$50 is a fair compromise IMO
Old 01-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Never mind looks like the thread will stay alive. Robb is unwilling to work things out. He is asking for me to scan receipts e-mail them to him delete all my threads BEFORE he will give me 40 bucks which still does not cover the cost of parts I have already bought. On top of that this jerkoff keeps threating me saying Im going to be under investigation for harassment and the police are going to come to my work. Is this guy off his rocker. Police don't have time for an accusation of harassing phone calls a whopping 2 calls where his wife didn't even talk she yelled and hung the phone up. If anything I should file a report that they are trying to file a false report. I will take this as a lesson learned. Some people suck Robb is one. Im still blown away that he felt this car was a 9. This is to much for me. Rctech deal. 225 and 400 hours and police to get 40 bucks LMAO

So how are you gonna handle the feedback issue you now have?
Old 01-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RobbieT
as I said a long time ago in this thread, condition is totally in the eye of the beholder. what is a 5 to you is an 8 to another guy.
if you were as an experienced used car wheeler-dealer as you suggest you would understand this.

i have zero feedback because I don't buy used stuff, and if I do it would be from ebay where I would have some expectation of seeing pics beforehand.
instead I prefer to buy new because I can guarantee myself that I will get what I pay for, instead of buying used and knowing one way or another that I am buying SEP (someone else's problem).
So what did this post say about what you sold?
Old 01-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Robbdny and I have come to a fair resolution. Please disregard any comments you may have read frome either party things are 100% fine and I have a e-mail to the mods asking to delete this thread and feedback I left.

Last edited by everyjuangohome; 01-29-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Tech Initiate

There is nothing to handle. Robb made a bogus thread and has not refunded me a penny. Im done. I proved Robb to be a Liar and a Lowlife. He himself even admitted the car was not an 8 like he said.

He cannot proove what he has called me. That's the difference.
Sorry bro, leaves a sour taste in your mouth huh? That kind of stuff just makes you wanna buy new. But there are such good deals to be had by buying used.