Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!! >

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Angry DONT SLOW DOWN is deffinately a bad dude to deal with BEWARE!!

Ok now members it is now no longer a rule to not curse on the forum in open forums.. you can do and everyone can and will not get in any trouble for it but a slap on the wrist say please dont!! Oh and you are now allowed to make your own rules and do whatever you like!!!!!! As this member here tell s ya

dont slow down
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
[quote]your a looser and break the rules i guess you would laught with that idiot![quote]

I make my own rules, that's how I roll.
Oh ya by the way, that servo you traded me for my brand new Novak switch module SUCKS ASS!! I can't believe you would even consider that servo an even trade for something brand new. It glitches and twitches and only works when it feels like it. Oh ya, even trade right there. Wouldn't have taken it for free had I known it's condition. Anyway, back to the show here.

Last edited by jldjlaudio; 01-19-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:54 AM
MDB
Suspended

Sounds like that kids mommy needs to take his computer privileges away from him. Ethier that or he is just an immature adult.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

EDIT: PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD

There is always two sides to the story. The biggest problem with jldjlaudio is HE DOESNT DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO. Plain and simple. I never said it was a "great" item. Far from it. Its a junk Tower Pro servo that he though was equal in value to a brand new Novak switch module. There is no way I "screwed it up myself" I have been in the hobby for 15 years, worked at hobby shops, been a sponsored driver, and I think I know how to plug a servo into a reciever. Anyway do and say whatever you want, won't bother me.

Last edited by dont slow down; 01-19-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dont slow down
There is always two sides to the story. The biggest problem with jldjlaudio is HE DOESNT DO WHAT HE SAYS HE WILL DO. Plain and simple. I never said it was a "great" item. Far from it. Its a junk Tower Pro servo that he though was equal in value to a brand new Novak switch module. There is no way I "screwed it up myself" I have been in the hobby for 15 years, worked at hobby shops, been a sponsored driver, and I think I know how to plug a servo into a reciever. Anyway do and say whatever you want, won't bother me.

and so you think you were in the right leaving 3 negative BS feed backs?

Your a real smart one
Old 01-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

Oh ya, here is the "vile language in the open forum of the donation thread" and "cursing all over our forum".

Oh ya by the way, that servo you traded me for my brand new Novak switch module SUCKS ASS!! I can't believe you would even consider that servo an even trade for something brand new. It glitches and twitches and only works when it feels like it. Oh ya, even trade right there. Wouldn't have taken it for free had I known it's condition. Anyway, back to the show here.
Come on jldjlaudio, you're a big boy now, you don't need to go cry to mommy every time someone says a "bad" word. Sheesh!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:14 AM
MDB
Suspended

I understand leaving 1 thing of negative feedback if needed, but too leave 3 shows immaturity.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Oh ya, here is the "vile language in the open forum of the donation thread" and "cursing all over our forum".

Come on jldjlaudio, you're a big boy now, you don't need to go cry to mommy every time someone says a "bad" word. Sheesh!

Leave the forum
Old 01-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Dont slow down its hard to believe you about the servo when you have all ready stooped so low as to leave 3 negative feedbacks over 1 trade.Thats BS no matter how you look at it.
If you didnt like it you should have just left the 1 feedback and then posted in here.
As far as the language GROW UP we dont need that or want it here, even if it is just 1 or 2 words. My kids are also on here and dont need to see it.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Leaving this language in the forum or in a Pm is no different.. I can post the other if you like.. Actually no I wont as other young members might see it.. But the mods already got those Pm's forwarded to them... And if you have any issue with what that servo is or was or specs or anything MR I've been in this hobby for 15 yrs then you know how to look items up just as good as you know how to come here and run off with your cake hole again! My fault you didnt check it out online.. i told you the specs as i found them online and that was it.... your choice to deal or not.. Now do us a favor and go away and stay away!!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

You didn't know who you started to mess with so now you do and you will not win in the end!
Old 01-19-2009, 10:37 AM
Tech Regular

It's not about winning anymore....lol
Old 01-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pinky2252s
Leave the forum
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Old 01-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MDB
I understand leaving 1 thing of negative feedback if needed, but too leave 3 shows immaturity.
You know what, I did that, then he retaliated with a negative feedback when I did everything I said I would do. So that's why I left the second one, two can play that game. I left the third one after I found out the servo was trash. I ran three battery packs and it locked up. When I put it in the car it would twitch and at one point it wouldn't steer right at all.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:41 AM
MDB
Suspended

You know what, I did that, then he retaliated with a negative feedback when I did everything I said I would do. So that's why I left the second one, two can play that game. I left the third one after I found out the servo was trash. I ran three battery packs and it locked up. When I put it in the car it would twitch and at one point it wouldn't steer right at all.

Sorry, but that weak excuse doesn't fly.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Tech Regular

It's not an excuse, it's a fact.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.