qcstrokr 50/50 so far.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:28 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
What happened here?? http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=823945

You have 2 negatives on "Hobby Talk" but it wouldnt let me cut and paste since Im not a registered member there...

Also found some pretty nasty pics of some fat chick hes be trading pics with.. I was gonna post pics of the sasquatch but figured i wouldnt due to respect for the gorilla chick.. You are one sick puppy though.. You could benefit from some therapy..
Oh and BTW, quit pretending your a rough rider.. DMX u are not.
well dumbass if you knew how to read you would see its the same person who started this thread...and how can i have 2 negative feedbacks on hobby talk if i only sold 1 item. dont lie to make yourself look good its not going to work and whatever pics that you have of your fat girl fantasys keep that between you and your girl....oh btw dmx was out of style in the 90's keep up with the times oh i forgot your in Central Minnesota
Old 12-01-2008, 02:08 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You threaten my life, in open forum?

Copy / Paste from Ultimate RC.

qcstrokr - Today, 4:45 am

i like when unwanted visitors come over to my house. it gives me a reason to shoot now ask questions later. oh yea i forgot to tell you i have another hobby and thats collecting guns i have a few new ones that i would love for you to see oh yea your cousin too

Last edited by RCH; 12-01-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Suspended

i would never threaten anyones life..i thought we was having some casual conversation And what does me being black have to do with anything?
Old 12-01-2008, 02:23 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by qcstrokr
i would never threaten anyones life..i thought we was having some casual conversation And what does me being black have to do with anything?
Yes you did threaten my life and my cousins too(police will eat that right up), no you are not capable of intellegent casual conversation and Oh nothing, I just had a bad feeling and you sure did proove it. I figured I would give you the benifit of the doubt in the begining, when I had that bad feeling. I should have known better then to go against my better judgement and instincts. Never will happen again though.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Suspended

whatever you say buddy
Old 12-01-2008, 02:40 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

You still never answered my casual question about why uou insiat on making peoples lifes miserable by scamming them.

Your value calculator is broken $150 is a joke. If that is what you honestly believe, then I would have to use your same broken calculator and value this crawler at $15-20. Just like before, you piss around and insist on avoiding the question. If you think you got the raw deal, send it all back. Im a honest Native American Indian boy with values and morals. I will not pull a Wayne Stanley on you and I will send everything you sent back, once I recieve everything you got from me back in perfect order, just like you recieved it.

Thats a fair deal.

Oh and since this is MY thread, anyone with any comments about Wayne is more then welcome to post up how they feel. Speak up guys.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:48 AM
Suspended

since you know so much please tell everyone who i have scammed? please use names if you can find them. i will make a even better deal for you if you find anyone that i have scammed i will give you everything that you sent back to you and if not just stop lying to everyone telling people that im a scammer when i know im not....i give you till tomorrow to come up with something

Last edited by qcstrokr; 12-01-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:51 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

since you know so much mr indian boy please tell everyone who i have scammed? please use names if you can find them. i will make a even better deal for you if you find anyone that i have scammed i will give you everything that you sent back to you and if not just stop lying to everyone telling people that im a scammer when i know im not....i give you till tomorrow to come up with something
ME, that is the only person I am concerned with, now where is my shit? Oh yeah, you are a liar, so i will never see it.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Suspended

sorry try again...thats what i thought...dude im on over 15 different forums and have never scammed a single person my feedback stays at 100% in all of them so i dont have time to scam im bout making money and having fun so dont try me
Old 12-01-2008, 02:58 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Then the batteries you owe me are in the mail? If not, then you are a infact a scammer. Its that simple.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Suspended

sure ok
Old 12-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

you must have smoked your self retarted
Better look up "irony", 'cause if you're going to call someone "retarded" you'd best spell it right lest you look a mite slow yourself.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCH
You are black, arent you?
I don't care who or WHAT is said or done...this is inappropriate here or anywhere else. Period. End of statement.

Yes, I too remember that Wayne had a dispute. IIR he FINALLY made good on it, but it reveals a pattern. What troubles me here is that he appears to have a benefactor moderator that deleted the thread for him only to have him gloating about it now. That's pretty sad on BOTH their parts, but it is absolutely NOT an excuse for racist drivel. I sure sorry Wayne hasn't made good on yet another deal but that has to do with his individual moral compass and nothing at all to do with the color of his or anyone else's skin.

Please edit your remark.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Scottrik
I don't care who or WHAT is said or done...this is inappropriate here or anywhere else. Period. End of statement.

Yes, I too remember that Wayne had a dispute. IIR he FINALLY made good on it, but it reveals a pattern. What troubles me here is that he appears to have a benefactor moderator that deleted the thread for him only to have him gloating about it now. That's pretty sad on BOTH their parts, but it is absolutely NOT an excuse for racist drivel. I sure sorry Wayne hasn't made good on yet another deal but that has to do with his individual moral compass and nothing at all to do with the color of his or anyone else's skin.

Please edit your remark.
I fixed it and appologise for allowing this lowlife to upset me to the point of racial bashing. I sure hope you insist on him to remove the "Indian Boy" comment. Im not an Indian(degrading name unless you are from India), Im a Native American Indian. Lets be sure he doesnt slip another moderator free parts from the store he works at and get this one deleted. Or next time he will rob someone else and gloat even more.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

well rch we will be going down to N.C. next year before summer for a kart race. i would be more then happy to make a stop for you. i do have some friends that live down there also. as for the mods on this site they r sad. i have seen more threads deleted that should have not been deleted.

also qcstrokr u r still dancing around the main point here. where r the batts ?
time to man up.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.