Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh >

So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 103 (98%+)
Default So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Originally Posted by rc action
Originally Posted by evostyle
I can go no lower than $245 shipped!

Do you even know what a clutch system cost? Try 59.49 plus shipping.

Thanks for the bump. Hopefully someone who knows what there looking at will realize what a good deal it is at $255.

Larry
i know exactly what im lookin at a used motor that probably oh has 3-4 gallons run threw it and worn out dont try to scam me.. good luck ull never get what ur asking 4 it
If it had 3-4 gallons run threw it I would have easily taken your overpriced offer of $200. You should try playing the lottery since you seem to have a psychic ability.

Bye now...
thats why u choose not to show the inside of the motor.. bye now!
Actually, it's not worth my time! Neither is this conversation. I guess you will get to watch someone else get a good deal.

Next time try to have a little more consideration when dealing with others or you'll get no where. If you don't like the price find something else to do.
ur retarded ur motor looks like shit and i know u wont sell it 4 that price mr ninja! get a life buddy u cant scam someone that knows about theses things A$$H0leeeeeeeeeeeeee

I see you really have nothing else to do other than create "lastlaugh" and leave negative feedback, bogus post while trying to taint my image. Looks like you'll get to deal with the moderators.

This is the type of person your dealing with. I didn't have any transaction with rc action / lastlaugh other than a simple conversation in which he likes to resort to name calling, dishonesty, and rude tactics of leaving bogus feedback and post on your thread.

Good luck with any transactions you try and conduct with rc action / lastlaugh from Tampa FL.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

Here's a link to his not so good feedback!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/itrader.php?u=43448
Old 08-31-2008, 03:50 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (53%+)

Here's a link to his not so good feedback!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/itrader.php?u=43448
my not so good feed back is because u and ur buddies got together to mess my feedback up, i really dont care. u crack me up keep sending negative feedback, if u look at my positive feedbacks befroe u and ur buddies posted negative everyone is great!seller,im not gonna waste my time on u
Old 08-31-2008, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

LOOK MORON... you started this crap by posting on my thread. You've been reported to the moderators and it's only a matter of time that you'll be kicked off here. As far as your feedback goes, I do not know the others that left you feedback. You earned that on your own, which doesn't surprise me. It's obvious to me and anyone else who reads your remarks that you have NO FACTS to support your statements. Your childish and immaturity shows every time you post. Keep posting you only strengthen my facts that your just hear to cause trouble.

Try not to disappoint your fellow racers anymore by giving the Tampa racers a bad reputation.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default rc action

hey Evostyle, this "rc action" moron has nothing to do but to talk shit all over the forum. He posted some stupid crap on my for sale thread because I didn't accept his lowball offer and he's sore over that!!! What a loser. Then he makes some new accounts and leaves me negative feedback to "get even" with me.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:44 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 00VIP001
hey Evostyle, this "rc action" moron has nothing to do but to talk shit all over the forum. He posted some stupid crap on my for sale thread because I didn't accept his lowball offer and he's sore over that!!! What a loser. Then he makes some new accounts and leaves me negative feedback to "get even" with me.
your a lier cause the moderater gave u a warning. and u had numerous fake profiles messing my feedback up.this is what u wrote
Originally Posted by waxinwaxout
hey bitch fuck your mom mother fucker you just fucked with the wrong person now your bitch ass gonna get fucked up mother fucker hahahahahah

BITCH!!! now you know how I got those fucking negative feedbacks mother fucker you have them too go fuck yourself HAHAH

BITCH :we ird:

buy your moms pussy for $50 mother fucker hahaha
this 00vip001 that wrote this talk about immature
Old 09-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Suspended

your a lier cause the moderater gave u a warning. and u had numerous fake profiles messing my feedback up.this is what u wrote

this 00vip001 that wrote this talk about immature
all we have to do is look and see where this came from with ip address.. then will see who is the moran
Old 09-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Suspended

all we have to do is look and see where this came from with ip address.. then will see who is the moran

QUOTE=00VIP001]GUESS AGAIN SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!![/QUOTE]
Old 09-01-2008, 04:51 AM
Suspended

QUOTE=00VIP001]GUESS AGAIN SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by 00VIP001
GUESS AGAIN SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Suspended

u all can kiss my ass i dont care go ahead and send negative feedback 4 no reason ill do the same
Old 09-01-2008, 07:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Danny / rc action--look up "irony". A quick hint is someone who calls someone other than themselves a "moran".

I can clearly identify 5 alternate ID's you, yes YOU, are using. These have been reported to the Mods and to my contact at Internet Brands. I am fairly certain that once the holiday weekend is over and they catch up with the backlog that there is an IP ban in the works.

My understanding from my contacts in Tampa is that you are certainly older than the 14 year old keyboard commando you are playing like. Time to grow a set my friend. You are a member of a community here, at least for now, and this just is not how community members act. Period.

By the same token, I've also identified (and posted elsewhere, and reported to the mods) some obvious discrepancies in 00VIP001's feedback, etc--like the three positive feedbacks on April 21 from ID's created that day that have not even logged back into the system since that day. I can't say for certain that you are 00VIP001 so I've left that for the mods to establish. It very much fits your MO though.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for all the bumps, the motor has been sold to a nice guy from 301! I spoke to him personally over the phone and made a new friend at the same time. aaahhhh Thank you rc action??

While you have shown the whole RC community what an ass you are, made a few enemies, and overall just acted rather stupid,..... I have sold my motor (great deal for my new friend Jae), made some new contacts, and have exposed your true personality.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

HEY RC ACTION WHY DID YOU BID ON MY ITEM ON EBAY???? He was talking trash now he has bid on my item!!!!! YOU WANT YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT TO BE CANCELLED TOO????

Let me guess daniel you bid on my item now you don't want to pay for it right??? Let me tell you that if you are a non-payer there will be severe consequenses against you my friend!!

"rc action's" info
User ID: tenshido
Name: DANIEL MEDINA
Company:
City: TAMPA
State: FL
Phone: (813) 876-6389 ext.: 0
Registered Since: Saturday, Jan 11, 2003 10:05:34 PST
Old 09-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

I'm staying out of this whole mess!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (60%+)

wow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.