watch out for srs64

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastboy

and favor=favour i take it?
No, it's "favor".

Let's not go 'Frenching' everything up, ok?
Old 08-20-2008, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

ooh la la
Old 08-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Bahaha
Old 08-21-2008, 08:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

This is no longer a complaint thread...it has officially turned into a 3rd Grade Engerish Class...

Post the receipts...send your stuff to one another...adjust the feedback ratings (if you can), and it's all good. Who cares if something is spelled wrong in the forum. I think nerves got the best of these guys. It's scary to do a straight up trade when you don't know the other person and your not on a site like E-bizzle. No more mud slinging...can't we all just get along???
Old 08-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

At least we are getting more action in arguing over spelling/grammar then either of these turds swapping parts or pics of shipping info. Seems like a nonsense thread at this point.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jokerswild
At least we are getting more action in arguing over spelling/grammar then either of these turds swapping parts or pics of shipping info. Seems like a nonsense thread at this point.
to me its soundin like drewbal didnt even ship anything out to begin with.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tyhodge07
to me its soundin like drewbal didnt even ship anything out to begin with.

looks like drew was playing it safe and didnt ship when the other stopped replying to pms or something. that would be a red flag worth paying attention to. i know if i were in the same situation and the other party were to dissapear i would change my mind to 'ship second' to be on the safe side. all and all i am more inclined to believe drew since he is being more level headed.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Drewbal owes me $200

Sent him money in Sept for the AX10(before researching this thread). Still blows smoke my way that the refund is in the mail. I am taking him and his paypal account friend (as he used her account to do the transaction) to civil court in Denver County. Stay way from this guy.

Aggieboy
Old 03-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

Just an update --

Thanks for the address -- I was able to get in touch with his mother at that address and she has been paying me back in monthly installments -- $175 refunded so far. Can you beleive this ????

Drebal has not responded anymore to me but his mom is...he is like 23 years old. Unbelievable.

Aggieboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srs64
here's his address
be sure to post in the feedback section about it

2963 Newton St.
Denver Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieboy
This dude screwed over for $200 ...I am no pissed and taking it to the civil court level. I paid a paypal account for Debroah Daggy and she live at the address that he posted has his. I have his cell number (won't answers any of my messages) but only his name Andrew R. Any chance you got his last name or else I can only name the paypal account owner i my suit. I want him to pay for thisone.
Any help is appreciated -- Matt

Sampede
RC10L3

Vintage:
Tamyia Grasshopper
Tamyia Midnight Pumpkin
Associated RC10

And you flamed me
You stupid azzwipes
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

I am a lil confused here.
This is a trade gone bad right ?
You suppose to ship ur item and he his. aka cross ship trade ?
But drewbal didnt send but srs64 did.
Then drewbal comes on here making it look like srs64 didnt send it. and gets some friends to come one and coment ?

Now srs64 is the one being screwed over and got in contact with drewball mom whos the paypal account is under. (thought it was trade)

And she is paying srs64 back in monthly payments for her son which is 23 years old ? Confused here....

which she wants to take action against now ???

Is that right ??? or am i missing something here from this twisted jerry springer rctech edition ??
Old 04-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

WOW jerry springer rctech edition .. HA HA HA I was going to say something close to that after reading all this. trade deal and then turned into the complainer's mother paying money to the guy who was being called the scammer?
srs64 hey you sure your not sleeping with his mom and now married to her and your now Step-son stole your R/C stuff and sold it off and now your wife is paying you back so you don't kill the bastard and throwing ya a lil more so you wont leave her for her sisters husband... HA HA HA HA "JERRRRRY" "JERRRRRY" "JERRRRRY" HA HA HA HA HA
Old 04-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

wtf how do you go from accussing, to saying you'll produce a receipt, to not responding, to making the guy you called a scammer look like the good guy here. I mean wtf ...you wanna know why the world's f'ed up right now ....here it is. drew called someone out then when asked to produce proof....poof diisapeared into thin air. I mean wtf is goin on here is it the twilight zone or what . i am so lost, get some balls drewbal and srs and come n here and clearly explain wtf happened. personally both you should be beotch slapped and public stoned(not by smoke either) this is fing ridiculous and i actually feel dumber for having to try and figure out wtf happened. Grow a pair, this aint how the real world works you schmucks.

the engrish thing was funny for a whole page though

ban both for ebing mental midgets and giving retards a bad name........
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JROCK4224
ban both for ebing mental midgets and giving retards a bad name........
I don't disagree with the sentiment, but for God's sake make damn sure you spell/type correctly when you're calling someone out for "being" a mental midget. Otherwise the irony may overwhelm...
Old 04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Scottrik
I don't disagree with the sentiment, but for God's sake make damn sure you spell/type correctly when you're calling someone out for "being" a mental midget. Otherwise the irony may overwhelm...
It was intentional to further prove my point. I'm sorry you missed the humor in that.

But thanks for pointing out thee obvious.