Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
EVERYONE MUST READ THIS THREAD -- SCAMMER >

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS THREAD -- SCAMMER

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVERYONE MUST READ THIS THREAD -- SCAMMER

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

He says he is in L.A., But I found out to late he has an over seas paypal account!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Cant trust anyone,I have never trusted anyone anyways.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Dhamel,

hire a lawyer or detective to do some work on this. you can probably send him to jail for internet fraud which IS a FEDERAL OFFENSE!!!

thats how we stop the scammers
Old 07-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Maybe you can find some info on this site.
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/fraud/internet/
Old 07-31-2008, 05:39 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

A POC scammer with a concience...lol, now THAT'S a new one!!!! No brain, but a concience...gotta love this world anymore.

Sorry to you guys that got taken here, though. Karma can be a....well, you know.

Good luck on nailing this little turd sucking puke!
Old 07-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

dude if he's overseas good luck with that.. Ok theyll ban him from paypal and this site. then what? He could be one of the others at the botom viewing this page right now.. Im not saying to stop doing your thing but until they can literally put their hands on these scammers it sucks blue and black monkey balls. If that dude lived by me I would pay him a visit and just kick his F***ing teeth down his throat until he choked to death... Scammers please come F**k WITH ME PLEASE CAUSE I GOT SOMETHING FOR YA YOU WORTHLESS pos.. pLEASE TAKE A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND JUST END ALL OUR MISERIES PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE... YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING BUT MISERY, If you do this here you probably do it to your own family so your just causing them misery by the sheer sight of you.. please just do yourself and everyone the favor and just chew on a nice round bullet!!! Yes I'm pissed today and venting....
Old 07-31-2008, 05:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Whats his paypal addy?
Old 07-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

how about how he starts it off with how they are in the military and someone responded about that. what a tool.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by j_blaze14
how about how he starts it off with how they are in the military and someone responded about that. what a tool.
Hes a real piece of trash for saying that.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

I woulden't go too far with the post count thing. I have a low post count yet I am a truthful sell/trader/buyer. I'm not surw how to go about with this but something needs to be done. I was about to buy a transponder but they were sold out so I got lucky. Something needs to be done.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
it was a joke to newbie2..
The first sign of him being a scammer is he told everyone that he asked like 100 people to use a camera and couldn't get one but he had these R/C cars with thousands into them but couldn't afford a camera .? Come on man give me a break and noone would let him use one for like 10 minutes.... fresh on the site and guys just bought into his ass.... next time check into things guys and do not deal with anyonw who cant produce pictures unless their a known member with good standing.....
NEED TO MAKE IT RULE THAT NO MEMBER CAN EVEN POST IN THE FOR SALE SECTION AT ALL UNLESS THEY HAVE AT LEAST 50 TO 100 POSTS AND THAT WILL HELP STOP THIS CRAP!!!!!!!
I disagree. I have very few posts and time on this forum. Doesn't mean I'm a scammer. It all needs to be left to buyer's discretion, more rules on the forum won't change a thing. Caveat Emptor.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
it was a joke to newbie2..
The first sign of him being a scammer is he told everyone that he asked like 100 people to use a camera and couldn't get one but he had these R/C cars with thousands into them but couldn't afford a camera .? Come on man give me a break and noone would let him use one for like 10 minutes.... fresh on the site and guys just bought into his ass.... next time check into things guys and do not deal with anyonw who cant produce pictures unless their a known member with good standing.....
NEED TO MAKE IT RULE THAT NO MEMBER CAN EVEN POST IN THE FOR SALE SECTION AT ALL UNLESS THEY HAVE AT LEAST 50 TO 100 POSTS AND THAT WILL HELP STOP THIS CRAP!!!!!!!
i agree with this, but they will just start a thread and post the required number of times...like the posts for pm rights...
Old 07-31-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well I looked through his other post's and he feel's the same about scammers!
Originally Posted by SamPD
james carter
255 greenbrier dr.
heyburn, ID 83336
United States

he lives in heyburn eh??

my girlfriend lives in idaho, near the minidoka county.

now this kid hasnt scammed me, but I have been scammed a few times before and its not cool. for the right price I will punch this kids front teeth out, break his knees and burn his house down when I go see my gf in august... any takers?
Old 07-31-2008, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

the only thing i think we can do about this is they can make it for the new people just joining this site that they have to have feedback somewhere else and it wouldnt even have to be rc related but as long as he had some good feedback and not only that because they could give a fake name to someone on another site that has good feedback so rc tech could message that supposed name thats his and ask him if he is trying to make an rc tech account and if he is what was his name to make sure its the same guy!! this might work and guys you cannot trust anybody these days including you own friends friends of mine have stole off of me before and scammed me its ashame that you have to go through this shit with people like this does anybody else have any suggestions to stop fucking asshole scammers like this one !!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

I wish seriously I could be the mod of the for sale section,, not trying to disrespect anyone so please dont take it that way mods.. but i am on here every day of the week.. (at home dad cause i jacked up my back but I would seriously do the posting count thing to have so many before being able to post in there and I would literally go through every single persons posts to make sure they werent screwing around just to get in there... Current members are all good but all NEW member go through it.. If it could happen this stuff wouldnt go down like this for scammers to just get in and screw over our honest members but again the mods now do what they can to keep things fair and right for everyone and they have lives outside of the site.. So thanks mods for all you do for us...
Everyone that bought stuff from this guy needs to file with internet fraud and let them know the deal with this kid.. A bunch of people start comming out from all over the US and other places that will bring up the RED flag and they will have to act on this... get together buyers and stand up on this for eachother and for yourselves and for the rest of US!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.