R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #166
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Well obviously his scams are working well because thats a $40k Mitsubishi Evo in the background of that self portrait. What a loser. Good luck all.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #167
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

That has been pointed out to me by one of my friends already. I would dare say that Evo doesn't belong to Jason, unless it was a gift from someone. It likely belongs to the latest girl he is scamming.

After replying to me twice, Jason has now gone back into hiding. He isn't man enough to reply here, I guess. You can bet that he reads this though.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #168
Tech Addict

I just sent Jason another email bill, so decided to refresh this thread. It is the least I can do. Thanks.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:40 AM   #169
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
he seems like a nice guy...but the stories he's been telling me are not matching the truth...luckily for me I paid him using PayPal, so I have now filed a complaint...Hopefully PayPal goes after him for me.... he wanted cash, but I insisted on PayPal...
Mabey he's hitting the pipe could be a closet crackhead
Old 04-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #170
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

this thread is OLD from 2008. is he still scamming people on here WTF? he is not banned.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #171
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
this thread is OLD from 2008. is he still scamming people on here WTF? he is not banned.
I am just trying to get that coward to come out of hiding. You can bet he reads this stuff, but never logs in. I am not planning to ever stop going after him until he pay me my money. Please allow me this little bit of fun. I don't mean to offend anyone, besides him.

Can anyone else out these still get him on FaceBook? I cannot.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #172
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
I am just trying to get that coward to come out of hiding. You can bet he reads this stuff, but never logs in. I am not planning to ever stop going after him until he pay me my money. Please allow me this little bit of fun. I don't mean to offend anyone, besides him.

Well of course he has you blocked. The guy looks like a little creepy weasle he wouldn't be hard to sh!tkick in fact you would have to get your lil sister to do the job.. Punks like this clown don't last long it just a matter of time before he is found floating face down in a river

Last edited by Hellsbells; 04-15-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:50 PM   #173
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Quote:

okay so he ripped you off that sucks..... hope you get your Cash back.
i hate people like this.should some type of law/ruel in place on the internet if your going to be a seller you have Personal info onfile and some type of BOND,so if you rip some one off they can recover the funds from the bond you put up OUT of the sellers personal pocket.this will keep sellers legit.and keep scammers from selling. and have some type of wavier saying you can be arrested if you scam some one.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:14 PM   #174
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
okay so he ripped you off that sucks..... hope you get your Cash back.
i hate people like this.should some type of law/ruel in place on the internet if your going to be a seller you have Personal info onfile and some type of BOND,so if you rip some one off they can recover the funds from the bond you put up OUT of the sellers personal pocket.this will keep sellers legit.and keep scammers from selling. and have some type of wavier saying you can be arrested if you scam some one.
Actually, he did not rip me off on here. Jason became involved in my case as a person that started helping me set up and organize R/C Racing in my area through my company KRC Products. The site was a racetrack started as a club effort that did not work out. Jason seemed sincerely interested in promoting racing and I trusted him to charge some items on an open account. Later I realized he was just using me to set up something of his own he called a "Smack Down" series at the site using another party to run them. Up on a Canadian forum, he promoted his series bad-mouthing my efforts stating openly the races would not be run by KRC. Frankly, Jason never had the ability nor resources to do anything on his own. Guys like Jason use other people to try to make their scams work because they can't do anything otherwise. After I remove my equipment from that site, Jason's scam there crashed. Shortly after that, this came up showing you all what Jason really is, a worthless scumbag.

I get reminded monthly what trusting Jason has cost me when I send out statements. Jason has left the R/C hobby now because the jig is up for him. I can't see anyone wanting him around anymore now. I would require payment of his account in full and a public apology before I would let him use the new R/C facility I am putting up now with the help of local support.

I say again now, I am not keeping this thread going to upset anyone out there besides Jason Halvorson. This is to satisfy my desire to inform others about him to ensure he can no longer scam anyone else, that is all. I cannot know what the focus of his schemes are, but am pretty sure he is working on someone else to screw right now. That is his MO. Maybe this thread will stop him. Thousands of people everywhere read this forum.

Here is another picture of the scumbag:
Attached Thumbnails
Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!!-jason_halvorson.jpg  
Old 10-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #175
Tech Addict

Default A bump is deseverved...

Jason mouthed off to my wife today when she decided to pick up a couple of videos at Elite Video here in Crookston MN. You see, Jason seems to think I somehow owe him something and that I have said things to and about him that he does not deserve. Guys like Jason tend to forget the real issues in life and in their delusion start to actually believe their own BS. In any case, that deserves a bump of this thread to remind him of his failings that has caused him to leave the R/C Racing hobby behind. Basically, the same thing happened to him before in the Paint Ball hobby, or so I am told.

Have a nice day Jason!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #176
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)

Quote:
Jason mouthed off to my wife today when she decided to pick up a couple of videos at Elite Video here in Crookston MN. You see, Jason seems to think I somehow owe him something and that I have said things to and about him that he does not deserve. Guys like Jason tend to forget the real issues in life and in their delusion start to actually believe their own BS. In any case, that deserves a bump of this thread to remind him of his failings that has caused him to leave the R/C Racing hobby behind. Basically, the same thing happened to him before in the Paint Ball hobby, or so I am told.

Have a nice day Jason!
Nice bumping a 2 year old thread

Grow up
Closed Thread