Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bad Dealer - Teamfuku [Daniel Mark]

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 02:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

There is always the option of taking it up with Paypal, as you did not get the goods you were promised.
If the parcel was lost, I feel bad for the seller, but it is not the buyers responsibility if the item is lost, he paid for it and it never got to his door.
I know how tough it is as a seller as ive sold tons of rc, slotcar, 1:1 scale and various other hobby parts online, and shipped all over the world and I feel bad for Maj. Teeth.
But, again, Steve did pay for this and did not receive what he was promised, clearly Maj. Teeth must come good on this.

Lets all hope the right thing is done here and everyone gets to keep their reputations intact.
Old 07-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Default My conclusion and Dilema

Fastburn,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your professionalism in your opinion and time to understand both sides of the story.

I think a refund is in order and I guess I'll just have to skip lunch for a month or two... LOL

It is unfortunate that those who bash me don't know me and just jumped in to conclusion accusing me of scamming and Bs'ing. That, I will remember for a long time to come......

For those who thinks I'm a scam artist or a dislike the "TeamFuku" name, I can tell you this:

"I'm a retired USAF F16 Major who gave my life and served this wonderful country for the last 18 years. I have NEVER, EVER, frauded or scammed anybody! I considered myself to be a loyal, honest human being with "Dignities" and "Respects" for most people including those who have betrayed me in the past. For you to simply jump into a thread without the acknowledgement of what really happened nor read the quoted email correspondings I have included in the previous post and to give your opinion that I am Bs'ing or scamming is so uncalled for and really places you underneath my dog's daily pile." This issue between STeveM and I will be resolved and has nothing to do with RC Zombie at all. He is considered a very good friend and will remain that way for a long time to come. It is just unfortunate that I ended up loosing my time, my effort and my money to service someone who went off the walls and didn't allow me sufficient time to investigate the problem. This person has simply blown this out of proportion and evidently did not comprehend or denied what was previously addressed on the email. I will let it go, but it really hurts me to do it.

So please, let this go.....................................

Daniel
Old 07-29-2003, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Daniel (Maj. Teeth)

Check your PM.
Old 07-30-2003, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have delt many times with Daniel and his brother and have nothing but positive feedback when it came to dealing/trading and parts/ideas. I sincerly hope this issue is resolved and I will continue dealing with TeamFuku as they support the RC hobby in the most positive ways. Good luck guys, and you have a loyal friend in me.

John
Old 07-30-2003, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

This sounds like a situation of poor communication between seller and buyer.
I myself have sold many items to International Buyers shipping and I general send them Air Parcel post WITH insurance. Anytime I sell an item and quote an uninsured shipping option I advise the buyer that I may no guarantee that the item arrives only that it is shipped and suggest they chose a more secure shipping option where insurance is available so that I may guarantee delivery.

As a buyer you are correct in assuming that the goods you are paying for are guaranteed to arrive unless otherwise stated.

As a seller it is your responsibility to outline the terms of the transaction prior to deal completion. In this situation is sounds as though you may have indivertibly deceived your buyer, I hate to say it but if you failed to advise your buyer of your shipping policy prior to receiving payment or did not receive he acknowledgment of these terms when advised you are liable.
Old 07-30-2003, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I cannot believe that Daniel is getting blasted like this. Daniel is truly a stand up guy and I see him almost everytime I'm at the track. When he's not racing, he's chatting with ALL of the factory guys at socal (I won't name names but I hope you get the picture) and I would vouch for his business ethics. Perhaps something did happen to the package (what kind of low-life would f' with mail to steal goods). I personally believe that Daniel did everything in his power to get the car to you in a professional manner and has the paper trail to prove it. Okay, so you didn't get it...I'm sure he's trying to resolve this as quickly as possible. Obviously he didn't give you a big "F' you!" did he? There is no need for you to go onto other threads and let this topic bleed over there? It's a shame that you would have to tarnish his excellent reputation with your posts and I'm positive that when all is said and done, an apology will be in order.
Old 08-01-2003, 11:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)
Default Daniel Came Through for Me!

*** ATTENTION ***

To everyone that was following this post, be advised that Daniel has come through for me and sent me a full refund.

I want to thank Dan and ask that we close all associated threads on this topic.

Steve

*** PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ***
Old 08-05-2003, 07:42 AM
Tech Adept

Glad to hear things got resolved ...

I think this should serve as a reminder to all sellers to spend an extra few bucks for insurance and/or tracking of the items we sell and ship. "Seller, cover thine ass mightily!" [Philistines 3:14]

As a buyer I usually offer to pay the seller extra for insurance/tracking if he hasn't stated he's already getting it; when I'm the seller, I always at least get a tracking # (usps), and insurance too if it's valued over what I'm willing to pay out of pocket if it gets lost or damaged. Very cheap peace of mind and it prevents the sort of "lively discussion" found in this thread. For usually between $1-$5 the seller can cover his butt, protect his reputation, and keep his buyer from being SOL ... small price to pay, imho.