R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 12:33 PM   #31
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNA View Post
Oasis you're being WAY too sensitive. No one is calling you out. No one is calling you a liar. Some wrote about their bad experiences and others wrote about their good experiences. It's feedback...we all have different experiences with sellers and buyers. It's 2 years old...it's done and gone.

LOL @ Marcos.J
And you felt like you needed to say this to me for..what..I have an idea why don't you STFU and mind your own biz..
Old 11-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #32
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

I bought about 5 parts from this same seller, my items shipped out on oct 9 and were going to canada, i never got my items, i was fast and opened a claim up with paypal.

today i decided i would request the sellers contact info from ebay, i called him.

i must admit i jumped the gun on opening a paypal claim, when i talked to Ted, he said he would ship out another with priority shipping and gave me a deal on another part i needed too!, he also said if the other packaged shows up just to refuse it or if i wanted it i could take 10 bucks off.

must admit, at first i thought i was getting screwed on ebay but a seller cannot control shipping once it leaves thier hands.

must admit Ted was a good guy to deal with even though we had a bad situation!

i will buy from him again!
Closed Thread