R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
Tech Champion
 
BuggyKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca
Posts: 7,919
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

just the title alone seems a bit fishy.
__________________
Our government is a #$%$ joke, from the head jester on down
RIP Mike M
BuggyKing is offline  
Old 12-20-2010, 12:17 AM   #17
Tech Lord
 
Oasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: * Sin Cal *
Posts: 10,332
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggyKing View Post
just the title alone seems a bit fishy.
And why is it fishy and weird..I filed with paypal and won..I'm a straight up buyer and seller..pay quick and ship quick, I have no reason to lie about a bad deal..I didn't get what I paid for and the seller blew it off, never tried to resolve the issuse and I was forced to file a claim..I had never had a problem before but when I did I was not treated very well..I won't deal with them again..
__________________
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
Oasis is offline  
Old 12-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #18
Tech Champion
 
BuggyKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Huntington Beach, Ca
Posts: 7,919
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
And why is it fishy and weird..I filed with paypal and won..I'm a straight up buyer and seller..pay quick and ship quick, I have no reason to lie about a bad deal..I didn't get what I paid for and the seller blew it off, never tried to resolve the issuse and I was forced to file a claim..I had never had a problem before but when I did I was not treated very well..I won't deal with them again..
So you never did get your stuff huh. Thats to bad they treated you that way.
__________________
Our government is a #$%$ joke, from the head jester on down
RIP Mike M
BuggyKing is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #19
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: delaware
Posts: 100
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

I get stuff from them very frequently and have never had any issues
gtcuppels is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #20
Tech Lord
 
Oasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: * Sin Cal *
Posts: 10,332
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcuppels View Post
I get stuff from them very frequently and have never had any issues
You know what I had bought quite a lot from them also, but if you check their feedback I'm not the ONLY PERSON that has had an issue with them, here's my deal..I do know that you can have a "problem" when you sell as much as they do..I understand this, but my problem was with how I was delt with AFTER I had NOT received my item, treated like I did something wrong, a whole lot of emails and I was blown off, to me the true measure of a good seller is how your delt with if there is a problem..when you buy you are suppose to get your item..I am almost sorry I ever brought anything up..you guys are acting just like the seller..like I'm causing problems..
__________________
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
Oasis is offline  
Old 01-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #21
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 358
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

What is wrong with you? Everyone else had a great experience therefore only post good stories. Let's see if we can dig up old threads and lambaste the OP for complaining about being scammed.
__________________
www.TractionRaceway.com - Nevada's largest indoor offroad raceway over 6700sqft of racing surface!
jacsac is offline  
Old 01-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #22
Tech Elite
 
Wanabrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bay area, California
Posts: 4,828
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Personaly I didn't really think that was an arse statement..no more offensive than you Basically calling me a liar..
I'd have to side with oasis on this one........................
Wanabrc is offline  
Old 01-09-2011, 01:55 AM   #23
Moderator
 
badaml's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mountain Home,TX
Posts: 2,666
Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanabrc View Post
I'd have to side with oasis on this one........................
I am with you on this...Everyone wants to piss and moan when they get ripped off, and say why didn't anyone post about a bad deal to help prevent it, now here is someone letting everyone know, and gets a bunch of crap for it?

Great that so many had a good deal, but if a guy sells to thousands of and does great, is it okay to screw one person once in a while? Not if you are the one person, and it sounds like this is what happened and everyone on here is defending this prick?
__________________
Cheap, Fast, Reliable - Pick 2.
Current:Traxxas Rally/Slash 4x4-Blade MQX
Past: Kyosho Raider, Traxxas GTP, Kyosho Optima, Jato 3.3, Tmaxx 2.5, Revo 2.5, Revo 3.3, TC4, MBX5t, Hyper 7, Emaxx, Vorza, Inferno VE, XXXT, Hyper Sprint, SC8e, Erevo, Rustler VXL, RC18b, Baja 5b, Parrot AR Drone, Mini ERevo VXL, HB D8Te, D8, Slash 2wd, Slash 4wd, HB Ve8,Blade 350QX, Alien Quad 450, DJI F450, DJI F550, Losi 8 3.0, Axial Yeti XL, DJI Phantom 3 Advanced, Traxxas Summit, DJI Phantom 3 Pro
badaml is offline  
Old 01-12-2011, 07:59 AM   #24
Tech Regular
 
rias5037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Durban, South Africa
Posts: 388
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badaml View Post
I am with you on this...Everyone wants to piss and moan when they get ripped off, and say why didn't anyone post about a bad deal to help prevent it, now here is someone letting everyone know, and gets a bunch of crap for it?

Great that so many had a good deal, but if a guy sells to thousands of and does great, is it okay to screw one person once in a while? Not if you are the one person, and it sounds like this is what happened and everyone on here is defending this prick?
+1
__________________
Serpent 747, Max .12 xxl3, Nova 2630, Contact-rc.
rias5037 is offline  
Old 02-04-2011, 07:24 PM   #25
Tech Addict
 
Dadic 78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 733
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I'm surprised to hear that man... Ted has been THE MAN to me! I've never been treated better by a seller. I guess things don't always work out for everyone, but I can DEFINITELY tip my hat to Ted (Jenny's RC SPort).
Dadic 78 is offline  
Old 02-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #26
Tech Apprentice
 
mxr515's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 67
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Jenny's RC

We've been dealing with Ted for years and his service is second to none. I've been through my issues with Ebay and poor service and Jenny's RC is one of the best out there. Sorry to hear about anyone who has been on the bad side of any deal but this is definitely an exception to the norm.
__________________
HPI Savage XL, Flux
Losi Mini LST
Losi Ten-SCTE
Associated SC10 4x4
Ofna Hyper 9E (Tekin, SNR)
mxr515 is offline  
Old 02-05-2011, 07:09 AM   #27
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hammonton, NJ
Posts: 618
Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxr515 View Post
We've been dealing with Ted for years and his service is second to none. I've been through my issues with Ebay and poor service and Jenny's RC is one of the best out there. Sorry to hear about anyone who has been on the bad side of any deal but this is definitely an exception to the norm.
+1 Has been good to me also

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in between is the truth.

Last edited by tom73; 02-05-2011 at 07:15 AM. Reason: addition
tom73 is offline  
Old 02-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #28
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,082
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Man, Oasis, sorry this happened to you. I too have used them, but with no issue.
marooko is offline  
Old 02-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #29
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,050
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Personaly I didn't really think that was an arse statement..no more offensive than you Basically calling me a liar..
Wow that was a quick reply since the post was made about 2 years ago lol
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 12:14 PM   #30
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Posts: 1,882
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Oasis you're being WAY too sensitive. No one is calling you out. No one is calling you a liar. Some wrote about their bad experiences and others wrote about their good experiences. It's feedback...we all have different experiences with sellers and buyers. It's 2 years old...it's done and gone.

LOL @ Marcos.J
__________________
Horizon Hobby/Losi
Sanwa
Savox
HobbyWing
Hyperion
SUNA is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RCWAFFLE,,,EBAYER, KADE & JIM CARTER thabiuk Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 225 07-16-2008 08:21 PM
Ebayer to stay clear of Packfan Buyer/Seller dispute and Feedback discussion forum 22 05-26-2007 01:45 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:26 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net