Wiki Posts
Search

MPOWERZ BAD SELLER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by RollingThunder
and the sad part is it takes a threat from someone for you to even open a dialogue...this thread has been here for two weeks...
Well thats funny as well... I didnt know I had to go searching for negative feed back.. If you had a problem you could of PM'ed me. Im on here ALL the time.. It took someone that I sold to to bring this to my attention. Thanks Dirftah....

I see from the dates your right it has been here 2 weeks, and your the ONLY person that has had anything negative to say. One other person said I was "On top of things" yes I am. Thank you
and the other person is someone that I have mailed NUMORUS items to. Never a problem from him either.

Also you siad that there are other members that were not happy with my items. Please have them post here and what they bought and what was wrong with the items. I have never had a problem with an item before.. I have done trades where they have sent there item FIRST and received there items and were very happy.

Last edited by Mpowerz; 03-12-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default geez

the mods should just delete this thread it is obviously a flame war and will go on to waste all kinds of server space that could be used for valuable info and good sales etc. I have been in this situation before on both ends and trust me when I say this: move on dont be petty nothing can be done now the rest of your life is waiting this is a downward spiral.And think of what other people are thinking of you if you keep flaming forever! people are completely entitled to their opinion but leave dead dogs alone.this is all part of the used game my friend
Old 03-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Adept

Location: MPOWERZ STOLE $320 FROM ME AND WONT REFUND AFTER HE MAILED ME GARBAGE!!!!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You are absolutely right..My apologies..>I woke up from a bad dream and poof...the motors are exactly as you stated and working perfectly...and teh two pipes you sent me..magically fixed all the dents and look just like new...Awesome...Im so siked cant wait to use them....wait..Ill just keep them as they are..dont want to ruin them..so ill just go spend more money on something a little less valuable and use that...that makes much more sense..cause these puppies are too pretty to use..
Old 03-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Tech Master

Old 03-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Please post pictures.