Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KYOSHO-NUTS MAY BE A SCAMMER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sounds like that nwcorey guy .....not saying it is but sure sounds like it....hate to say it but you just lost your car. If it is nwcorey he has a list of people that have lost their stuff to him. He was probably the most notorius scammer on here for awhile, I cant seem to find his old thread on here though, but he scammed a lot of people for a lot of money and last i heard nothing ever really happened to him even after all these people filed police reports etc......

edit ...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...=corey+johnson

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185494
Old 03-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i dont think thats him, his name is Mike and he's from Medical lake WA, not spokane...but you never know? lol!

If the P.D. up there wouldnt do anything, id be pissed. but dont think for one second that i wouldnt fly up there, even if it cost MORE money than its worth to most... just for the simple fact that some dickhead's not gonna take my money and get away with it, ill go get my shit! lol!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

wow, after reading those threads, i didnt realize that guy got THAT many people... im not gonna say it is him either, but god help him if it is because payback is hell, i wont sit back and let someone take my money, im too stubborn for all that... i would be on a plane with the quickness!
Old 03-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

....so after telling me he is sending my buggy back, i havent heard from him in 3 days... so i did a little more searching and couldnt find much, but did find this:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...s&memId=384130

so apparently im not the only one that got screwed... i contacted the other guy and am going to see what info he has on him, we shall see! seems he has a forwarded email address to arizona, which is even more up my alley because i will drive there no questions asked, thats not too far for me! plus i know some guys out there that would be more than happy to go knock on his door..

Mike Peterson, or whatever your name is, i WILL find you and you WONT like the results when i do... thats not a threat, thats a promise..
Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Adept

Location: MPOWERZ STOLE $320 FROM ME AND WONT REFUND AFTER HE MAILED ME GARBAGE!!!!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

post up what info you do have on him..i might be able to find a phone number if you have his address...did you contact the police...theyll have all his info..so will UPS id file fraud with them aswell...and just a note..mail fraud is a federal offense...and once he lied and said the post office lost it..FRAUD
Old 03-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey Danny, Leo here, from RCU. Yeah, same guy. Mike Peterson from Medical Lake, WA. But ya know, When I sent my RC18T out, We were supposed to ship same day, pre- aggreed, My truck had a tracking # and went to the address he has listed on RCU, then was forwarded to Quartsite Arizona. It was a hopped up $300 brushless ride. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected], Let's go after this thief together. I live in Washington state, but it is a very long drive from Seattle to the Spokane area.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Tech Adept

Location: MPOWERZ STOLE $320 FROM ME AND WONT REFUND AFTER HE MAILED ME GARBAGE!!!!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

guys PM me..i might be able to help...
Old 03-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

another few days go by and i havent gotten my car back yet... yes, seems this guy is a scammer, he says "he moved to flagstaff..." now why he didnt make me aware of that until after i confronted him about it, ill never know..

by wednesday, i will just write him off as a true scammer and work on getting some revenge and recompensation, lol! i plan to target the address in washington state and go from there... with a little help from law enforcement, ill know who he is and where he's located now...
Old 03-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Tech Regular

alright, wednesdays mail past an no buggy.. im tired of playing these silly fucking games, i thought this guy was a scammer from the beginning, now its time to do something about it... police reports gonna be filed tomorrow going after whoever lives at this address:

8716 south silver lake rd
medical lake, WA

guy goes by the name Mike Peterson when we done the trade, i dont know who he really is, but i intend to find out very soon. stay tuned for more personal info on the guy, im sure i will have more when i talk to a detective..
Old 03-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

ive actually got his NEW address now, the one in arizona.. if i dont hear from him soon, there will be a knock on his door...
Old 03-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Be Careful

Dude, be careful if you do go to his house and get your stuff back. I saw on 60mins a few yrs back where these college kids where scamming folks out of $1,000 cameras and this one guy got the address and went to the kids house. He did a surprise visit knocking on the door, and he opened it an stuck a 45cal to his head. Leave the Police work for the cops. I do understand getting ripped of sucks(has happened to me before) and all you want is your stuff back and to give him a busted lip and head..lol..Just be safe getting your stuff back
Old 03-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Go here, lots of really good people here, maybe they can help out.

http://www.az-rcfreaks.com/freaks/index.php
Old 03-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

layedbackguy, yea i know what you mean, haha! but what if they arent the only one with the 45?

badaml, thanks man, ill have to look into that and see about getting someone to check it out for me before i drive all the way over there.

oh btw guys, another day passed and no buggy. and another day past with no response from him.. last time he was on was the 7th so its been a few days..
Old 03-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

whats the good word? hope u get your stuff back plus some "compensation" if you catch my drift.

Ryan
Old 03-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

tried to find out some more info, not too much so far.. i plan on making my way out to AZ sometime in the next month or so, so i will pay him a visit then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.