jimstoyz bad seller!

Old 12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default jimstoyz bad seller!

I went to the post office today and had a mo made out to this guy and I come home to this. Granted he sent it this am but as of last night it was a done deal. I don't check rctech all day long. What a worthless waste of time. There was no mention of a potential other buyer. I should have noticed the red flags from the other posts. I was really looking forward to this. The cost of the MO is no big deal as I wanted the car

jimstoyz
Tech Addict

Ohio
627 Posts Since Aug 2005
Trader Rating: 5 (86%+) Today, 07:00 AM Re: XB8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstikes

Ok i tried to respond. It will go out tomorrow

Please dont send the money order the origional poster sent the money paypal 3-4 days later ..It has messed up the whole program ..I appoligize and if you already sent it I will reinburse what you paid to get the money order here and ship it back to you unopened .I will need your name and what it cost.
Sorry Jim
He was first inline and didnt expect him to pay 3 days after his offer.
Losi 8
Losi 8t
GT2
Radical RC
O.S. engines
RcBodz
My bad feedback
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...86#post3964886
In need of m8 plastics
http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195652
Old 12-17-2007, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have to post this. I am the one that Is getting the car, I guess you could say there was a little confusion on what was going on but to leave a bad feedback because you werent the one that actually bought the car, At least he emailed you back and notified you. I mean cmon what are you out of here, A car you did not buy but wanted to. I can see where a bad mark would be left if you purchase something and it comes to you not as described or in bad shape. I will say, Yes I do hope the car comes and was a little leary but Im not gonna knock him because of the radio deal It looks to me as he is trying to make it right. But to leave him a strike over something you didnt purchase, Is childish. Thank you for taking the time to read this, You can now respond, I know you will.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:54 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I think he handled it pretty decent if ya ask me. If he was a scammer or a bad seller, he would have kept your money order and sent you nothing.. This stuff just happens.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:06 AM
Tech Initiate