rc_freak BAD,BAD Seller!!!!!!

Old 11-28-2007, 10:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)
Thumbs down rc_freak BAD,BAD Seller!!!!!!

You know what a bad deal is?? How about you selling me a Micro-T on October 24th plus sending me extras to help your brother audio1(scammer) because he ripped me off! That never made it to my house and then on November 8th saying you are sending another one. Don't have that one either! On November 19th you are sending yet another Micro! November 21st I am told I will be getting a refund from you and you will take care of the $$ your bro scammed out of me as well. It is now the 29th and I still have nothing. I would like to know what is going on, can you set the record straight here?
I have sent a couple pm's since the 21st to no avail!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Tech Addict

I was in contact with you all the time. I told you what was going on, but you wanted to act like no one in the world has family issues or prob. but you.

I told you I would take care of it as soon as poss.

There is two people who have not recieved there packages.....Yes, it looks like I am at fault here. However, I am doing my best to care of it.

If you look at all me other feedback.........*****all good*****.
Search my user name and you will find more "good" feedback.

Relax kid. I am working on it.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Tech Addict

Exclamation All I wanted was a Micro-T, jeez!

Originally Posted by rc_freak
I was in contact with you all the time. I told you what was going on, but you wanted to act like no one in the world has family issues or prob. but you.

I told you I would take care of it as soon as poss.

There is two people who have not recieved there packages.....Yes, it looks like I am at fault here. However, I am doing my best to care of it.

If you look at all me other feedback.........*****all good*****.
Search my user name and you will find more "good" feedback.

Relax kid. I am working on it.
If anybody knows me then they know that I know the world doesn't revolve around me! I am always understanding to family problems mine or yours. The last I heard from you was on the 21st and you said I would get a refund. You say your doing your best to take care of this, but I don't see anything done. You told me and Paypal that you would send conformation numbers to us and then I was supposed to drop the claim. I will drop the claim when I have $$ or item! I'm not a kid, but an experienced buyer/seller I would like to think who just happened to call you out! Almost 30, 2 kids, wife, get it straight! Just at heart I guess!
My life has been in a turmoil the last few days.

I am transfering money tonight. I will just send refund.

Please lmk what you paid my brother and I will try to take care of that as well.
I don't see any money! When we spoke on the phone everything sounded really promising. Now your just making yourself seem like a liar! It's true, it's true!
So where is the money you said you were transferring tonight? On the 21st of Nov. Do you realize this deal has been going on Oct. 24-25th.
Jeremy,
I just got home from work. My wife said there was a issue with paypal from you. I am sorry for the delay, but I have had alot going on the last few weeks. I know that is not your fault, and again I am sorry. I will get you shipping details tommorow. Once I send the shipping details, please correct the paypal claim.

I will also send the shipping details to paypal.
Never got them, nor Paypal. Thanks again!
I told you, I am waiting on paypal funds to clear. I can not send you a refund until a e-check that is in my account clears.
Liar, liar, liar!! Where did you tell me anything of the sort? I am only going on the info you gave me and that must be why your story is so far off. You may be a nice person, I don't know. You are not showing your good selling status as of now though!! The world does no revolve around me but, everybody likes it better when transactions go smoothly!!
Thanks, speak to you soon.
Jeremy
Old 11-29-2007, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dubum
If anybody knows me then they know that I know the world doesn't revolve around me! I am always understanding to family problems mine or yours. The last I heard from you was on the 21st and you said I would get a refund. You say your doing your best to take care of this, but I don't see anything done. You told me and Paypal that you would send conformation numbers to us and then I was supposed to drop the claim. I will drop the claim when I have $$ or item! I'm not a kid, but an experienced buyer/seller I would like to think who just happened to call you out! Almost 30, 2 kids, wife, get it straight! Just at heart I guess!

I don't see any money! When we spoke on the phone everything sounded really promising. Now your just making yourself seem like a liar! It's true, it's true!
So where is the money you said you were transferring tonight? On the 21st of Nov. Do you realize this deal has been going on Oct. 24-25th.

Never got them, nor Paypal. Thanks again!

Liar, liar, liar!! Where did you tell me anything of the sort? I am only going on the info you gave me and that must be why your story is so far off. You may be a nice person, I don't know. You are not showing your good selling status as of now though!! The world does no revolve around me but, everybody likes it better when transactions go smoothly!!
Thanks, speak to you soon.
Jeremy
---ownage!---
Old 11-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Tech Addict

All good........Yes, somtimes in life things do not get done as fast as we like. But when I say I am going to make good on a deal.............I MAKE GOOD ON IT.

Just look and see for yourself.

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...light=rc_freak

Old 12-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Tech Addict

Angry

Wow, great feedback, now where is my $ or item? I know, I know, you said I'll get it when I get it!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

file claim with paypal if thats how you paid this loser! for the scammer loser
October 24th *WOW* over a month ago...just admit your a rip off artist.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Hey, I know this looks bad, and it's taken entirely too long, but I can say that the deal I had with rc_freak went well when we did a deal. I know graphite said the feedback given was fake on his other thread, but I definitely did my deal, and I know at least two of the other deals were solid as well cause I went after the items. When I bought the items I got from rc_freak, he was about to go out to sea, and was having a sell off before he went. I hope you get your stuff, I had a great deal with rc_freak, so I'm sure somehow it will work out.

I would say this, if he is out to sea, he won't be able to answer your posts, but he will answer when he gets back. He im-ed me and made sure I got my stuff when he got back from his trip after my deal, since he sent the stuff the day he was leaving.

To have a complicated job like that seems unlikely, and it has been a month and you haven't gotten your stuff, however hopefully it will get straightened out one way or another soon. He was a good guy to me, hopefully he'll make it right for you as well.

Brandon
Old 12-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

I hate scammers and dishonest people. What goes around comes around. Nice to see karma in action.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by badaml
I hate scammers and dishonest people. What goes around comes around. Nice to see karma in action.
I hate it when you try to help a noob out and they don't know what their talking about and insist that you don't either. I know you got everything you paid for and I got a negative. I have had very few problems and I have a couple hundred positive's to back up what I say. If you still have a problem let me know, if you don't move on!
Old 12-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Dubum, How are you making out with your deal? I just wanted to update my transaction. I recieved the engines yesterday, one was in the condition decribed, one wasn't. I pm'd him, and if he makes good on the one that wasn't as decribed, I will repost.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Suspended

And lots of your feedback is as a buyer. I got what I paid for? Maybe so, but I certainly did not get what was advertised, big difference. I could care less if the deal was for a $1 or for a thousand, you were not honest in advertising the stuff I paid for and received. So once again, I have a tremendous hatred towards scammers and dishonest people. One bad deal out of 5 or 5 thousand, it still says a lot about a person. As far as referring to me as a noob, I have been into rc since you were a toddler, and unlike yourself, I know the value of honest dealings.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:05 PM
Tech Addict

You are correct, I have 466 positive feedbacks as a buyer. I also have 280 as a seller, not to shabby huh. This is on Ebay of course and I have a negative that came from a seller for some reason. Must've been another one of those trigger happy negative shooters The numbers don't lie and my rep is solid! You seem to say the same stuff over and over again. I love honesty and I hate scammers also. You are correct about a bad deal sticking with you as yours has been the worst deal to date for me. Have a good day and please leave me alone.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by berwicknitro
Dubum, How are you making out with your deal? I just wanted to update my transaction. I recieved the engines yesterday, one was in the condition decribed, one wasn't. I pm'd him, and if he makes good on the one that wasn't as decribed, I will repost.
That's good news in a way. Keep us updated, thanks. I haven't received anything and I do not believe I will. Hopefully Paypal can help me out, if not I'm beat I guess. Good luck!
Old 12-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Suspended

LOL, because I will not forget a bad deal. I could care less how many feedbacks you have, you are not an honest person.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.