Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dose anybody know this user (nemix)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 03:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default Dose anybody know this user (nemix)

I should have the car tomorrow, I got his phone number and we got thing's resolved.

Last edited by losi_alaska; 11-16-2007 at 07:17 PM. Reason: I was able to call the guy
Old 03-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 147 (100%+)

Does anyone have nemix number or address i did a trade with him and he hasnt responded to any of my emails or PM since he got his stuff from me and i see he has been on line everyday on rctech so i know he has seen my PM's and emails, plus i posted on three of his for sale threads and he stoped bumping his thread after i posted on them, been 2-3 weeks, any help would be cool, thanks in advance nobike
Old 03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by nobike
Does anyone have nemix number or address i did a trade with him and he hasnt responded to any of my emails or PM since he got his stuff from me and i see he has been on line everyday on rctech so i know he has seen my PM's and emails, plus i posted on three of his for sale threads and he stoped bumping his thread after i posted on them, been 2-3 weeks, any help would be cool, thanks in advance nobike
Old 03-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

whats the problem?
Old 03-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by IOwNMkeG
whats the problem?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207004

Me and nemix finalized the deal on 3-17, and we both agree to send it out on 3-18, and the next two days we kept in touch via PM's, then when he recieved my stuff on the 3-20, he stopped responding to my PM's and my emails, reason for keeping in touch was because he said he wasnt able or is wife wasnt able to send it out yet, i email and pm every other day since, and i check he is online on rctech 2-3 times a day, i wouldnt mind so much but i wanted to get that Losi mini T for my 10 year old son.................
Old 03-29-2008, 06:02 AM
Tech Regular

so what your saying is you 2 traded each other and you havent recieved the Goods ?
Old 03-29-2008, 11:30 PM
Tech Champion

so what your saying is you 2 traded each other and you havent recieved the Goods ?
yup, and pm you also thanks...................
Old 03-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default nemix

Ya this guy is a real piece work, I got his phone number,called and left a message and then I spoke to his wife the next time I called, also told him I was going to call the cops in his town for mail fraud. I will see if I can find the info I had for him.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by losi_alaska
Ya this guy is a real piece work, I got his phone number,called and left a message and then I spoke to his wife the next time I called, also told him I was going to call the cops in his town for mail fraud. I will see if I can find the info I had for him.
cool thanks..............LMK
Old 04-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

if you ever get a address or something I know his Mother Lives in Fredrick MD and he lives in VA he has told me this but i lost his number.As i was going to pick up a xxx nt from him be he never follow threw with the deal since i wanted to pick it up in person. Let me know what happens
Old 04-04-2008, 02:53 PM
Tech Champion

if you ever get a address or something I know his Mother Lives in Fredrick MD and he lives in VA he has told me this but i lost his number.As i was going to pick up a xxx nt from him be he never follow threw with the deal since i wanted to pick it up in person. Let me know what happens
cool thanks for your help and the info

i got one pm from nemix, then he disapear again......................
Old 04-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Tech Champion

ok got another PM from him looks like he is gonna send it out tomorow (sat) ..............................
Old 04-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

I sure do love the internet.

losi_alaska - you got your car, slightly delayed which was my fault for getting too busy to ship within the first few days, at a good price in great condition. Shipping to alaska is a bitch, and when you called me, your car was sitting at your local post office, which I was able to confirm.

IOwNMkeG - YOU lost MY phone number. I can see how thats my fault. And no, i wasnt thrilled about dropping everything on one of the few days off I get to drive and hour and a half to sell you a NIB truck at 45% off retail. vs just shipping it to you. And even when you lost my number, you still had my email and PM - didnt hear back from you on those channels either.

NoBike - Yes you got a raw deal, and I appologize I told you I was going to be out of town when we made the trade - and then I certainly wasn't planning on being in the hospital with the flu. Both not your fault - completely on me. I have plenty of good trader feedback - I'm not trying to rip you off for 75 dollars and a bag of chips. I can ship the T for your son, or paypal you the retail value of the motor. Let me know.

I love how the internet gives everyone a sense of entitlement and little to no accountability to what most people wouldn't say to someone else's face. Everyone that I've done deals with has my address and name, and my phone is listed. Hell PM me and i'll give you my cell if you really want to talk about life and forum postings in general.

Regards
Old 04-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

actually, this thread is your accountability, and it looks like you needed it.

in the hospital with the flu? hmm...
Old 04-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by mach51
actually, this thread is your accountability, and it looks like you needed it.

in the hospital with the flu? hmm...
You know what, you're a bit ignorant. Do some research maybe, See how many people are hospitalized every year with the flu. While you're at it see how many people die from flu related complications.

Easy to be an expert on the internet (and an ass too) on things and people you dont know anything about.

Thanks for mocking my health, my families well being, and implying that I'm a liar. (even though you used a smiley for the liar part) You sound like a good guy too. I like that you're interest is listed as God, and you're so kind and Christian with your postings.

I'm not going to bother posting in this thread anymore in response to people that i've never spoken with or dealt with before.... If it makes you feel good to troll and flame - who am I do deny you that joy in your life.

nobike - i'll catch up with you later today.

Thanks

Last edited by nemix; 04-05-2008 at 07:10 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.