Wiki Posts
Search

Frank Harper (IOwNMkeG) owes me $65

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default Frank Harper (IOwNMkeG) owes me $65

I paid this sorry piece of work $65 for a transponder...he sticks it in a plain white envelope...not even a 50 cent bubble envelope. To nobody's surprise but his...it tore through the envelope.

No insurance, no nothing...Paypal doesn't want to do anything, because apparently they think a torn white envelope is worth $65.

He won't refund me...I guess he's planning on finding a free transponder somewhere...f-in loser.

Any suggestions?

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...a/stuff037.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...a/stuff036.jpg

Last edited by Turbo Joe; 08-02-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

i cant believe he tried to mail a transponder in a "letter envelope".
Is this guy like 10 yrs old or something??
Old 08-02-2007, 06:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Is possible that the inner packaging also got ripped out of the envelope?
Old 08-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Fuck you i tryed to work with you and you go to paypal to get your money back and they dismissed it. well you screwed yourself. im not giving you shit no money no transponder no nothing. File a complain with usps

Last edited by IOwNMkeG; 08-02-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

well with a mouth like that i guess nobody will deal with him again and u have to be pretty stupid to send that in that kind of package.thanks for the warning on this foul mouth guy
Old 08-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 403forbidden
Is possible that the inner packaging also got ripped out of the envelope?
Nope...check the picture. Just a square hole where the transponder came right out.

Starting to get the picture why I went to Paypal after a few PMs from this guy? Instead of taking responsibility for what he did, it's all my fault.

It ain't over just yet with Paypal...and regardless, this is still in his file there forever and they do know he shipped me an empty envelope. They just don't do much unless it's an Ebay deal.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Regular

i didnt send you a EMPTY envelope. that is why told you to file a complain with usps.Responsibility i Didnt rip the envelope i didnt try to rip you off or nothing post office fault.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Tech Elite

You shipped a transponder in a cheap business envelope. Anybody older than 10 years old knows it won't arrive intact. That's irresponsible.

I never said you intended to rip me off...but because of your actions, I DID get ripped off.

It's not the Post Office's fault you didn't ship it correctly...and they aren't going to do anything about it. Anyways...it's the shipper's responsibility (that's you) to do that. They won't even take a report from me...and without insurance, they won't do anything anyways.

It's YOUR mistake, not my mistake...not the Post Office's mistake...I just get to pay the bill for it. Must be nice to just pass off your mistakes onto everyone else. You get to blame everyone else in the world -- and I get to pay for it.

Bottom line is this: You owe me $65 or a transponder.

Originally Posted by IOwNMkeG
i didnt send you a EMPTY envelope. that is why told you to file a complain with usps.Responsibility i Didnt rip the envelope i didnt try to rip you off or nothing post office fault.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Fuck you i tryed to work with you and you go to paypal to get your money back and they dismissed it. well you screwed yourself. im not giving you shit no money no transponder no nothing. File a complain with usps
Wow.. Real mature fella here.. ::adds another one to the list of "Do do buisness with"::

Also it was YOUR mistake you sent it in a cheasy envelope..How do you figure its not YOUR responcibilty to take care of it?? Im sure if the buyer knew you were going to send it in a plain envelope, he would have added the extra .79 cents for a padded envelope.. What were you thinking putting it in a regular letter envelope?
Old 08-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
Wow.. Real mature fella here.. ::adds another one to the list of "Do do buisness with"::

Also it was YOUR mistake you sent it in a cheasy envelope..How do you figure its not YOUR responcibilty to take care of it?? Im sure if the buyer knew you were going to send it in a plain envelope, he would have added the extra .79 cents for a padded envelope.. What were you thinking putting it in a regular letter envelope?
I've sent to other transponders in envelope just like that and they made it safe. I have another transponder now if the guy didnt have his head so far up he *** this wouldnt have became and issue. but noo a day after recieving it and i ask him to give me a few days to get another he has to start crap. so im giving no refunds no nothing
Old 08-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

WOW!! I've seen some stupid stuff on here but this is unbelievabe (shipped it in a regular envelope) And doesnt think it's his fault. How does he live from day to day being that STUPID
ANOTHER SCAMMER NO ONE WILL DEAL WITH.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
WOW!! I've seen some stupid stuff on here but this is unbelievabe (shipped it in a regular envelope) And doesnt think it's his fault. How does he live from day to day being that STUPID
ANOTHER SCAMMER NO ONE WILL DEAL WITH.
how is that a scamm. im not explaining nothing ...
Old 08-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

im not taking sides but i can agree with both of you.
1.that packing job sucks and should have never shipped it like that

2. its not his fault it ripped and you made the mistake by not getting insurance

so you both are in the wrong
Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by shortbusrdr55

so you both are in the wrong
How am I wrong because he throws a $65 transponder into a $.41 envelope with no padding or reinforcement?

If he would have spent the extra fifty cents for a real envelope, we wouldn't be talking about this.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Nice Language for the Younger kids to read! i guess you talk like this in front of your kids if you have any. as for the transponder HOW cheap to use a white envlope lmaO. atleast when i sold My PT i used a used a small box and shipping was only 2.65$ i hope you refund.....

i reported your reply for the profanity!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.