Wiki Posts
Search

bxpitbull ????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default bxpitbull ????????????????

well i was recently doing a trade deal with him for my savage ss for his lsp. it was between him and a buyer and he was going on and on about how he didnt want to loose this deal. i was willing to ship first due to my one bad feedback on here but was awaiting his pictures. i told him i could only ship o thursday due to my car problems and me getting a ride to the post office but by the time he got me pictures it was too late and post office was closed. since i couldnt get a ride there anytime soon, he decided it would be best just to come person to person and swap. i told him i would not be in town but that i could leave my truck with my brother and mother and he could swap then he was fine with that and was a done deal. today he was supposed to come but never showed. he never sent me a pm or anything stating he couldnt come. i changed my whole schedule around so that i could be there in person instead of leaving it to my family to handle the trade. he was more into this deal than i was and was freaking when he couldnt get pics in time. early today i bought oer 150$ worth of stuff for what i thought would be my new truck. now im out 150 and a full days pay because of this and am not happy at all. he wason today but will not reply to any of my pms. i am now screwed as the money i spent was what could have been used for my savage or to ship it to someone else. he has great feedback on here and dont understand what is going on. i do not think he is a scammer or anything and this is not my intentions i just want an apoligy from him for making me spend my whole day waiting when i could have done other plans. all he needed to do was tellme he couldnt make it and we could have worked something out. i still have every pm from him on his excitement for this deal and dont understand why he would just blow me off like this. ironic enough his last pm was also staing how they better be there so that he didnt drive 90 miles for nothing.
thanks
Old 07-14-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Addict

since all the stuff i bought is still nip im hoping my lhs will give me a whole or partial refund but if now i guess iwill have to sell them and get something back.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Tech Addict

i have already had numerous ppl pm me with there opinion on this and if anyone else would like to you more than welcome to tellme what u think or if u have had a similar problem too.
thnks
Old 07-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Thumbs down

That's pretty sad man. I feel for you.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Addict

thanks. im not mad if he wanted to back out as its a persons right to be able to back out but he should have told me before hand. if he had told me sometime this morning he couldnt make it i would have never bought the parts eother..i know i shouldnt have bought the parts before i recieved the truck but it seemed so set in stone the deal was final and i was so excited for a new truck i couldnt help myself. o well hopefully i can sell/trade my savage to get another lsp so i dont have to worry with the parts.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Red face

well he still wont aswer my pms owell his loss.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

To counter that, he may have missed the Post Office and it was ME that suggested I save him money and drive to conneticut to make the trade. It was HE that said he had plans and I should pick it up at his mothers house. It was HE that said she might have plans and he would get back to me. It was HIM at the last minute that said all would be a go and I should come at a certain time. It was a lot of back and forth and at one point or another, I started to feel a little uneasy travelling with the uncertainty that someone would be at the said location to trade the vehicles. It was ME that said I prefer to deal with him, not HIS mother or brother. It was HE that said he had a prior engagement. It was HE that bought parts without having the trucks exchanged! It was HE that hit me with a bevy of last minute demands and requests. Yes, I did not show. My girl bought the truggy and had a hissy about me trading something she bought as a gift. Yes, I didnt respond for a couple of days; I had to make sure things were good on the homefront. He never told me he would be there and to be honest, when things were uncertain about who would be at what house, then he should have just opted to ship and exchange tracking information simultaneously! If you are going to tell the story, tell the whole fucking story!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

well also look at his feedback he is a scammer? and yes y would u buy parts for a truck that u don't even have yet.that is just stupid.i think u saved ur self some trouble.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Addict

um no...you asked me on thursday if it was all set and i told you friday morning everything was set....im not mad the trade went south im not at all and i got a refund on the parts. i am actually happy it didnt go through as a few days later my laptop died and i now need a new one for school. and rcheadcrazy i am not a scammer and that is my only bad feedback and the whole thing was miss interpreted and i even came forward about that to everyone i deal with. your the one that said you would show and thats why i didnt ship and once you blew me off i didnt want to go with the deal..and whos to say that since i did say i was going to ship i would recieve yourtruck since it was your GIRL that didnt want it to be traded and if she had seen u packing it theres a big chance id be SOL on that truck
Old 07-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Tech Addict

also i never stated the time YOU said you would be there between 4 and 5 pm and i made sure that somebody would be there at that time so your the one that stated the time. if you were iffy bout the deal then you should have just told me and not wasted my time and money
thanks
good luck
Old 07-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

and i asked YOU if it was alright that youd do the exchange with my mother and you said it was fine. and told you i was having car issues and couldnt get a ride to the post office. when i told you there was a chance i couldnt ship intill the following thrusday(today) you said youd come in person and that was fine and i stated that i have to work and that you could do exchange with my mother and you agreed so dont be blaming this onme your the one that blew me off and the deal.i had no problem waiting for today.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

My man, lets not make this a pissing contest. You werent sure until Friday night...thats when saw the messages. There were enough changes as far as shipping and missing the post office, I suggested driving up there. First you said your moms house, then this, then that. Then you said she would be home, then she might have plans. Then it was on, yada yada yada. As said, my girl bought the truck and was not too thrilled I was trading it AND driving to get rid of something she bought. You told me you had plans, mentioned nothing of buying parts and didnt leave a phone number for me to call. I would have clearly called and said it was a no go at that point.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

I could post the messages and put you on blast. Like I said, I may not have shown, but I demonstrated the initiative in asking to drive up there. Had things gone to plan, transaction would have been complete. Leaving me a bad feedback is one thing, acting like you did me a favor and I shitted on you is a totally different ballgame.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:58 AM
Tech Addict

no i stated that this is NOT bad feedback and not calling u a scammer but i thought that maybe youd reply tomy pms if u saw this... i forgot all about this and once i finally got ur pm and understood what happened i should have just said all was good. as its alright no biggie i can see where she was going and thats how i feel about my xtm mammoth will never sell it because of the value even though i never use it lol. i just thought this would just die and never thought of posting this again i apoligize and to everyone else

THIS WAS NOT MENT TO BE CONSIDERED BAD FEEDBACK
Old 07-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Oh, ok. My bad. I took it the wrong way. There was some confusion and I am sorry you bought the parts based on a trade that didnt happen. My apologies. Not calling you a scammer, even though some people have said you are...I caught shit from my girl which is one thing, people hitting me with "you a scammer, watch this guy that" is a totally different ballgame.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.