Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[email protected] aka Jason-Pro NOT Honorable

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 07:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default Jason-Pro NOT Honorable aka [email protected]

sorry a friend of mine ended up buying them.
----- Original Message -----
To: 'Jason Kretsch'
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 7:08 AM
Subject: RE: rc stuff for sale at rctech.net

You sent me an email saying it was ok to pay Friday and later I get this email

they are both sold now sorry ! 2 hours later what’s up with that?

Ethan

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 6:16 PM
To: Ethan
Subject: Re: rc stuff for sale at rctech.net

oh yeah. sure that would be fine. shipping will be $6 to there. if you wanted to pay with paypal that would come up to $170 even.

To: 'Jason Kretsch'

Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 5:10 PM

Subject: RE: rc stuff for sale at rctech.net

Hi,

Yes I want both receivers and the switch. I will be paying with a money order. Is it I mail it Friday?( I get paid then) by the way I’m the same guy who bought the 27 mhz crystals and module and case for the m8 from you about 2 months ago.

Let me know if this is ok,

Ethan

PS I’m in Michigan so when sending it Friday it should be to you by Monday since your in Wisconsin.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 5:38 PM
To: Ethan
Subject: Re: rc stuff for sale at rctech.net

ok hes not buying the reciever so if you want both LMK.

To: [email protected]

Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 3:58 PM

Subject: rc stuff for sale at rctech.net

Novak Switch module $60

Novak XXtra 75mhz recievers 2 @ $50 each

I’ll take these are they in good shape and do you have any pics?

Thanks,

ethan

Last edited by ewaleson; 04-08-2003 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Default check out the rest of his comments

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...threadid=15980

some good stuff for everyone to read.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:22 PM
Tech Adept

yes i am not trustable !! do you see exacly where it says CONSIDER IT SOLD ? because i sure as heck dont.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ewaleson:

I read the whole post you refer to and it seems to me you have a problem! Deals fall through and that is just a fact of trading / selling over these boards. Now, just because you couldn't have your way you feel you need to degrade Jason-Pro's rep. Is this some sort of way to revenge and seek undue pain and sufferring??? If it is...... I would recommend you either quit looking at these boards because it appears to bring you major stress, or get a grip and Get Over It! . He offered to double back and give you the deal a second time, but you'd rather go after sympathy and trash his rep. One other thing, Jason lost his temper by totally going profane in an email to you but, he took it to the privacy of email, which means it's for YOU and no one else however rough or wrong it was. You on the other hand brought it to the forum . Bottom line: You lost nothing, (well except for the deal and your cool) and your persistance to justify what you could'nt get only reflects your own inabilility to deal with rejection.

Again, Get over it!
Old 04-11-2003, 10:04 AM
Tech Adept

Default Bottom line

Jason agreed to a deal and then backed out like the caption says not honorable.

I haven't lost my cool since I have not used profanity in order to illustrate a point.

Which is if your buying and selling on these boards do so with honesty and integerity which means if you give your word follow through which is only the correct way of doing business and being honest.

I practice this myself and expect others to do the same. If everyone did this there would be no need for a trader feedback area.

Granted I am out no money and really no harm has come to me but if someone is not trustworthy on one issue what makes them trustworthy on another? Your either honest or your not bottom line.

As far as my persistance to keep replying that just brings the issue to the forefront so to ensure that as many people as possible read the transaction. If that hurts Jason then he did something wrong and is being punished for his actions if it does not hurt Jason than apparently I am wrong. But keep in mind Jason-Pro was right there with me the whole time.
Old 04-14-2003, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

I have to agree. It looks like Jason told him he could buy them and jumped ship when he could get the quicker buck. Jason is probably a good guy but if you tell someone they can have something and accept payment plan then you should stick to your word. Nobody got ripped off but poeple might think twice about dealing with him fearing he might sell out from under them. all in all not a good business decision on Jason's part. I also would not call Ewaleson a whiner. It is hard enough to deal with poeple you don't know but this just makes it harder for the rest of us.

My 2 cents

Old 04-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Get over it. With all the time you spent talking to him, you could have worked some overtime and bought some new stuff...
Old 04-15-2003, 01:14 PM
Tech Adept

Default Pimped Accord

I am over it. By the way I am salary so overtime doesn't apply to me.

I've continued to buy and sell on the boards with great success Just won't buy from Jason-Pro his loss not mine since this week alone I've bought 500.00 worth of equipment.

Hey Denny thanks for the kind words and that is all I was trying to point out to others.

The boards in the present situation are hard enough to figure out who you can trust and who you can't deos Jason belong in the worst category no but does he belong in the best? It's entirely up to the users. I'm curious though how many other sellers have done this to people? and how many people just don't say anything?

It's common business knowledge that most people won't say anything they just won't frequent that business, In addition they most likely will tell 10 friends and family members not to go there as well.

That is why 99.9% of all businesses will encourage and try to get feedback from there customers as to how there doing. Apparently from many of the posts I've seen people on these boards don't encourage that.
Old 04-19-2003, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I have not commented on this topic but I was favoring ewaleson on this one until yesterday. Let me explain why, I am selling a m8 radio and I was corresponding with two potential buyers, and the first one to respond said he wanted to buy it but asked if I could wait till Friday when he got paid I asked him if he definately wanted it because I had another interested party and did not want to loose the sale, he said yes he wanted it so I agreed and let the other interested party know it was sold. Well guess what I got an e mail yesterday telling me he changed his mind and he no longer wanted the radio. My point is money talks and trying to do the right thing just doesnt pay off, so Jason Pro I feel you did the right thing and looked out for your self and made the sale to the first person to respond with money.
Old 04-19-2003, 08:43 PM
Tech Adept

Default Hey Weaponx

Plese start threads with there names so we know who we can count on as far as potential buyers. I'm sure many of us Jason Pro included would like to know who is for real and who isn't.

I also agree to a certain extent except I was a prior customer of Jason Pro and always promptly returned emails and notified him when i sent payment etcetra. So I believe based on past perfomance I should have been given the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention at least been told you need to make payment now cause someone else is going to. I was never given that opportunity and could have paid that day.(It just woulda been a little tight)

As a side note a seller from another board sent me the item the same day i mailed a check becuase of my reputation of paying promptly and with good checks.