Community
Wiki Posts
Search

warning Maxx-breaker bad trader

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Suspended

k

Last edited by maxx-breaker; 09-23-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

for actually being able to grow some facial hair, you sure do act like a child. With your "I dare you to come and pick it up, Ill kick your ass all over" sentance, I was guessing you were 12-13.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Tech Initiate

You have no standard or ethics, if you did you would do what is right and take care of your business. Not try to come off like some 2 bit punk from the hood.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

first of all revo you dumb son of a bitch.!!
and maxx-breaker you dont reason out like a grown man. read back your post sounds like a 15 year old kid trying to reason out. (if you dont know what i meant, you'll figure it out later)

peace!
Old 09-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default um

i will try take both of us to work the problem out

Last edited by Revoguy; 09-23-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

This has got to take the cake. Your ignorance is simply cannon-fodder compared to the one key statement you made. My heart sank as soon as you told us you're a father.

Although I found it quite entertaining to see you display such insecurity throughout your entire adolescent blort. I am assuming that one of your children is in elementary school? It's just a guess on my part. I figured the elementary school playground is where you got your really awesome cut-downs from. Thank you for finding time between stealing kid's ice creams, and kicking little puppies to come back and (dis)grace us with your presence once again.

As a father myself,I truly pity your children for having a father such as yourself. Where are you from exactly? If we ever decided to move, we'll come to your neck of the woods. My wife is a child psychologist, and she'd be able to retire early, assessing the issues your kids will be faced with.

Originally Posted by maxx-breaker
listen little boy...I'm a father of two. And i dont need a little boy trying to tell me how to act and walk, and talk. Good try, but you will never get me to do anything you want me to do. Maybe your baby sister, but not me. You will see what i am talking about, when you grow a penis. I have standards way higher than yours, and thats all there is to it. If you can tell, i take good care of myslef. They call my type, clean cut. Witha very wealthy family. Cash is no issue with me. And since this guy had to start all this crap, he isnt gonna get a damn thing back. SO good luck, BITCH!!!!
Old 09-23-2006, 09:15 PM
Tech Regular

in your face he said it...
nice one woodman
Old 09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

What can I say? this maxx-breaker kid simply lacks the intelligence to function normally. Might I mention his insecurites once again? "I dress nice, and my mommy and daddy are rich, so $35 is NOTHING to me!!....wah wah wah *sucking his thumb* "

When it comes to matching wits, this kid brought water-balloons to a gunfight
Old 09-23-2006, 09:26 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Looks like(pic), sounds like(posts), someone that I wouldn't trade dollar bills with.....

maxx-breaker= another one that thinks he is God's gift to mankind, and apparently, he's "fathering" (very loose interpretation of the word) more "gifts" that the next generation will get to "enjoy"....lol.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:34 PM
Suspended

Talking

y

Last edited by maxx-breaker; 09-23-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Suspended

o

Last edited by maxx-breaker; 09-23-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

..Nice...I may not know anything, but I do know that you should not smoke around kids...
Old 09-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Suspended

u

Last edited by maxx-breaker; 09-23-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by maxx-breaker
woodman, your wife is nothing but a dead beat whore. Thats how i feel about her. And your kid is a fucking loser pal. He hasnt nothing to live for. His daddy is a fagget and his mom is a whore. And i live in IL, i'm sure you can ask the cry baby exactly where i live. And my son is bad ass. He dont take shit from people either. Insicure my ass, i'm better looking than all you muther fuckers. I mean come on, its on thing to be jealous and keep it to yourself. But now you are trying to make me look bad, and using stuff against my kid. I mena, wtf...what kind of a real man does shit like that? You people jsut think you are all mr know it all's. LOL You kids dont know shit about nothing. And no, i dont ask my family for shit. I make plenty of money at work. I moved out as soon as i turned 18, and i know damn well..all you little people in here still sucking on mommies tits still, will never move out. Cause tehn you wont beable to afford teh internet, and try to be cool on it. Well, i think my work is doen here. I've had fun cutting you people down and all. But i cant get nowhere just typing this crap. Maybe jsut a hand cramp or two. Me, and revo dude will settle this like men. One on one, instead of having his little posse jump in. Takes a bunch of you to rip on me, because i show no signs of weakness. And for you woodfuck, bring your shit little nigger. ANd tell your wife i said hi, and to keep other guys dicks out of her smelly snatch, peace
Man your a even bigger piece of shit than I gave ya credit for.. One giant polesmoker we got here fella's. Do us all a favor and just get out of here. noone wants to to see your pictures of you and your kid. We could give a shit less what you look like or what your kid looks like or what you teach him. If hes gonna be anything like his daddy, god help us. Now just get out of here. Itd be worth the $35 you scammed to not hear from you again.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Suspended

all!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.