timmy 187

Old 09-06-2006, 06:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default timmy 187

After an exhausting amount of wasted time I finaly decided to post a warning about anyone dealing with this guy. He has completely ripped off two people that I know of to date. I have been trying to help my fellow rc'ers accross the border collect on a deal gone bad. As a moderator of CRCC I have tried to help and got no where. Here's the long and skinny of it.
He made a deal with JRtracker to trade a Jammin buggy for a Savage and some cash (125us). Deal and conditions laid down and set. Savage sent Timmy recived it. JR still waiting. False tracking numbers sent to JR. still no buggy. I get involved as JR posted on CRCC. Won't return my calls or JT's. Timmy agrees to pay jr 500cnd for the Savage and says he'll have the money to me on the 15 of last month...Tims a no show. Update Savage sold to someone else does not have anycash to pay JR.
Deal two a computer from entity for a X-factor from tim. Computer sent as agreed and X-factor not sent. How do I know this well I have it now. The deal unknown to me I traded a XR80 for it.
Now I have spent at least a month trying to get tim to come clean. no luck i have confronted his mom to wich I was assured this would be cleared up. She no longer takes my calls.
Do your selfs a favor never deal with this kid. these two deals are not the only ones he has do bad on. I listed these as they are the worst i have found to date and they both are from the good ol US.
Thanks for your time. if you have any questoins PM me.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Still nothing resolved and no money sent to the people he owes. He always has an excuse and the police haave been invoved. Do not trade or agree to buy anything from this individual.
Timithy Mulane. 54 falsby dr Ne. Calgary Canada.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Tech Rookie

that was my x-factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what the?!?!?!?he was supposed to trade me a savage for it and now he is not returning anything like emails calls or anything.lmk if you have his phone # real address, anything.