Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buying from SpeedTechRC - comments?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Addict

SpeedtechRC is hassle free and no worries!! They are the best!!
Old 08-28-2006, 06:40 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

When I don't buy from my local shop Speedtech is the place for me. Steve has one of the best setups I have ever seen and don't think twice about ordering from him. One of the best bar none.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Wow, sounds like SpeedTechRC is an awesome dealer!

So good to hear such praise for a company. Between this company and my home track company SIR (Seattle Indoor Raceway - well, I call it my home track) All the bases are covered!

Thanks, Victor
Old 08-28-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Great service, great guy. Just wish he stocked more.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

their website is awsome and has a lots of item. you will know that he is selling a lot of stuff cause couple of his stuff is out of stock . i really wanna buy from speedtech for its reputation but most of the stuff i want like yokomo part are mostly out of stock . i give them aaa
Old 08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Speedtech is A-1 service. Steve is a very nice person. Will continue buying until things change, which they don't appear any time soon. I'm a happy customer.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

A+

Steve runs a very tight ship. Always been 110% satisfied. Great prices, great selection, and great service, what more could you ask for? AND if your looking for that hard to get item, contact him, he may be able to get it for you. Later
Old 08-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Having been in therapy, group meetings, and medication for compulsive hair pulling ever since I was 8 years old, I was overjoyed beyond words to see signs of improvement with the one thing I never tried: “Purchasing from Speedtech RC”.

Over the course of about 3 weeks, my compulsive desire to pull my hair got less and less, I soon after began to see actual hair growth. I now have a full head of my own hair (no more wigs), I can positively say that the decision to purchase from Speedtech RC gave me freedom and confidence, as well as excellent products at great prices.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

I've tried to place orders with Speedtech but they never have all the stuff I want in stock. As a shopper I find it frustrating seeing so many items in the store that can not be purchased.

I will however give a big plug for www.AshfordHobby.com. I placed an order with them this morning and got a call later that they needed to change the shipping method. I had a tracking number an hour later.

Their stock of Xray parts is on par with the best and their prices are tough to beat too.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

SpeedTech by far is the BEST online store to buy R/C products that I have encountered. I've ordered from several places in Japan, Hong Kong, etc and Steve is the easiest and fastest for me.

Only problem I have is the mounds of SpeedTech RC business cards I've saved up over the years . The wife knows when I bought something when I have one of his cards laying around!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

no hassles, no worries, easily one of the top online stores.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SlamMan
I've tried to place orders with Speedtech but they never have all the stuff I want in stock. As a shopper I find it frustrating seeing so many items in the store that can not be purchased.

I will however give a big plug for www.AshfordHobby.com. I placed an order with them this morning and got a call later that they needed to change the shipping method. I had a tracking number an hour later.

Their stock of Xray parts is on par with the best and their prices are tough to beat too.
Reason is, Southern California is the heart of R/C racing where R/C Speedtech is located. A bunch of the guys drive into Speedtech and purchase on the spot including myself. When you can drive in and pickup, you buy most of the stock which leaves less to ship out. Supply sometimes can't keep up with demand, but Speedtech is a great supplier and restocks on regular basis. Continue the good work Steve.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:15 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Speedtech has always been great for me also. Steve at Speedtech has supported R/C Tech from day one - and is one of our many advertisers. When you buy from and support any of R/C Tech's advertisers - you also support R/C Tech.

The banner adds at the top of the page, and our Retail forums are a good place to shop.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Steve's service and prices are great. Talk to the guys at SIR and most know him personally too. Carries the top line racer parts and kits. If he doesn't have in stock what you need, either the parts was:

A.) Very hot and everbody wanted them so they sold it in 1-2 days.
B.) His distributors are back ordering him.
C.) It is not a popular kit or part and very little demand.

In any of the three cases, let him know and he will do what he can to get the part in stock. Steve is a long time (and current) racer so he knows what kind of service we need.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patrick
Great service, great guy. Just wish he stocked more.
true dat..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.