Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
kennywiz bad buyer !!! ***SELLERS BEWARE*** >

kennywiz bad buyer !!! ***SELLERS BEWARE***

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

kennywiz bad buyer !!! ***SELLERS BEWARE***

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Default kennywiz bad buyer !!! ***SELLERS BEWARE***

i sold him two items. ko propo 302f and pair of JR RACING crystals.

i have been using the ko propo 302f with my ko propo helios for more than 2 season without any problem. not a single glitch. he contacted be and said that the RX is glitching pretty bad and demanded his money back. i told him that the 302f rx and the JR crystals that he bought from me are not compatible, to use only ko propo radio and crystals, make sure that his esc is not causing the glitch, wrong placement of transponder etc... as a good seller i came up with a resulotion, he send the items back to me so i can test it again with my ko propo helios to see if its really glitching (he also bought JR crystals, go figure). if it glitches, I WILL REFUND THE MONEY. simple as that. BUT, he doesnt want to do that. he wants me to refund his money, then he send me my 302f rx. there is no way is robbing me an rx. i am the seller, if there is something wrong with my product (even i used it without any problems) you send it back so i can check. glitching is caused by many things....... i want to try it again with my ko propo helios and some GENUINE KO PROPO CRYSTALS.

he also contacted paypal to get a refund for a defective item. kennywiz, both person (seller/buyer) should prove its defective. so send it back to me so i can test it.

PS: kennywiz 351 posts, all post are in for sale/trade forum. LOSIRUNNER also sold him some packs and after a month, he said they are defective
Old 05-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dakrat
PS: kennywiz 351 posts, all post are in for sale/trade forum. LOSIRUNNER also sold him some packs and after a month, he said they are defective
If you did your research you would have seen that Losirunner has had several problems and Kennywiz's issue wasn't his first or his last. So you picked a pretty poor example.

If he isn't happy with the system why not refund his money and have him pay for return shipping? You say it worked fine, but can you prove it worked fine? What is to keep people from selling broke equipment and claiming the same thing you are claiming? Nothing.

I have had several transactions on these boards, if a buyer ever was unhappy I would have them pay for return shipping and gladly refund their money.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jamescam
If you did your research you would have seen that Losirunner has had several problems and Kennywiz's issue wasn't his first or his last. So you picked a pretty poor example.

If he isn't happy with the system why not refund his money and have him pay for return shipping? You say it worked fine, but can you prove it worked fine? What is to keep people from selling broke equipment and claiming the same thing you are claiming? Nothing.

I have had several transactions on these boards, if a buyer ever was unhappy I would have them pay for return shipping and gladly refund their money.
i have used the rx for the last 2 season and work flawless, buyer says it glitches, seller says to send it back, to prove it then REFUND THE MONEY. buyer says hell no, refund my money then i send your RX back. umm no.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Tech Elite

i have used the rx for the last 2 season and work flawless, buyer says it glitches, seller says to send it back, to prove it then REFUND THE MONEY. buyer says hell no, refund my money then i send your RX back. umm no.
Why not have him send it back and once you receive it you refund the money? Again, you can't prove it worked before you sent it out so you have to make a compromise if you want people to trust buying from you in the future.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Tech Master

pls read the post. that is what i offered him to do is to send me the items back and i will refund his money. got it? now go on with your life
Old 05-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

pls read the post. that is what i offered him to do is to send me the items back and i will refund his money. got it? now go on with your life
That is not what you said... You said for him to send you back the items for you to test and then if you determine it doesn't work then you will refund his money. Stick to one story. If he is unhappy and let you know he had problems with the item in a reasonable time once he received it have him ship it back and as soon as you get it refund his money.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well this is the 1st I've heared.

I have yet to post any feedback concearing this transaction until it was completed. Evidently the seller, dakrat, Chris Chua, decided to bash me for asking a refund for a broken item he sent me.

Please read.

Here's the story

Dakrat sent me a 302f. I tried using it with KO xtals and known good electronics. Recv glitched like crazy and did not carry out my radio's commands.

Tried MY 302f in same car, same electrics, and same xtals. No trouble!

Asked Dakrat to refund my money for the non functioning recv. He first wanted me to send it back, he would check it, then decide whether he wanted to refund my money or not.

I didn't like that idea, since he shipped me a broken item, and now he would have my money and the item. Accordingly, I had my local hobby shop, a KO retailer, verify that the recv is indeed defective. They did, and I even stated to dakrat, Chris Chua, that I would send him documentation on company letterhead of this.

I requested he refund my money, I would provide a tracking number as soon as I received the funds and return his recv.

HE REFUSED! HE HAS REFUSED TO TAKE RESPONCIBILITY FOR SENDING ME A BROKEN ITEM.

Bottom line. CHRIS CHUA, dakrat sold a broken item and does not wish to reconcile.

STAY AWAY!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Tech Addict

Dead thread, please
Old 06-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Headway was made and Chris Chua, DAKRAT, wants me to ship it to him to verify.

I have shipped it USPS

Signature Confirmation™ Label Number: 2103 8555 7491 0787 3607

I also packed $5 to ship it back in the case that my LHS and I are wrong and the item is just fine.

I hope we can work this out.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Tech Addict

Dakrat, I've known Ken for a little while and he's definitely a stand up guy. He would never do anything in an attempt to scam anyone. I hope you guys can work this out peacefully. I'd hate to see a good guy get a bad rep.

Tony