Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Watch This guy. odogg88 off ebay..hes a scamer >

Watch This guy. odogg88 off ebay..hes a scamer

Watch This guy. odogg88 off ebay..hes a scamer

Old 05-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I feel your pain man. I somply wont buy something from overseas just because of all the hassle connected to such transactions. You got ripped off man!

I could see things from his side if he would have produced a receipt for you to work with. In that case I would have blamed the shipping but in this case it seems like he just totally ripped you off.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default RIPPED OFF

Hi all..
Still no luck.
The guy is still being a turd..and he had the cheek to say "ive sold 4 of these" refering to the GTX speedy he recntly sold?
sound like a con-artist and is full os sh**t!
There needs to be a sfer method, for the buyer, to trade..I mean, it seems paypal and Ebay only look after the seller..
any ideas?
Old 05-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

https://www.escrow.com/index.asp
Old 05-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mikecatts
Hi all..
Still no luck.
The guy is still being a turd..and he had the cheek to say "ive sold 4 of these" refering to the GTX speedy he recntly sold?
sound like a con-artist and is full os sh**t!
There needs to be a sfer method, for the buyer, to trade..I mean, it seems paypal and Ebay only look after the seller..
any ideas?

I already told you - send me the info, and I'll file a police report.
If he has no proof of shipping, that's his problem- as far as anyone is concerned, he hasn't shipped it.

He needs proof.

Gimme the info, and I'll do what I can.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Tech Rookie

I know this is very old, but I just came across this. what Toni lee is not telling you folks is that i sold him this item and he had mede NO contact with me for 3 months, I dont do ebay as a business, if some one doesnt contact me that they didnt recieve something after say 1 month I would assume they got it. He wanted it sent cheap so it was sent us postal. with that there is no tracking overseas. Toni was not charged 130+ for shipping, he had me stop 2 other auctions, one for a gtx speed controller and one for a motor. since he only bid in one auction I sent him 1 paypal invoice and included the cost of the other 2 auctions in the shipping. He waited way to long for me to do anything about trying to locate the package then when he saw me selling another gtx on ebay he emailed me cursing me out telling me I was scamming, when in fact I had 4 cars that I ran and was selling all my stuff at the end of the season. check my feedback, still to this day toni is my only negative, 3 months no contact then BAM "I didnt get it yet" whos scamming who?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi all.
I am toni-lee...
and ays too me that i should have got it in 8 days..then i ask to what address he sent it to.. and he copies my details off paypal and sends that,,with a few un-warrente comments...

you should have gotten in 8 days, so why did you not contact me untill 3 months after?
Old 11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by sharkonwheels
Like R-Job says - he won't produce shipping receipts.

Using PayPal, you MUST have delivery conf, and anything over $250, MUST have Signature Confirmation, according to their terms.

I'd go back to PayPal, and make them aware, that ship-via-ocean, can take over 28-32 BUSINESS days, which amounts to alot of time.
I had shipping reciepts, just no tracking, this is why he wont show emails, no tracking for overseas shipping. I know if I didnt get package I would follow up immediatly!
Old 11-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

it takes longer then 8 days to ship oversea's.i have done it alot and it can take over a month.it takes longer then 8 days to ship to canada.the tracking number is the number on the custums receipt.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Tech Master

Default scammer

Michael.
Why bring this up now?
you rip some one else off?..
If you read ALL the emails..you will see that you couldnt/wouldnt produce a postal reciept...
Ive lost all faith in ebay/paypal..and if you read the posts, youll see that i waited 3 months, because it usually takes that long to get any parcels from the USA...Just ask any one in OZ and theyll agree.
Have a good read of ebays policies...And it was not worth it, financially to chase you for the money..as it would of cost me more...

SO..post the reciept so everyone can see it..I still believe that you ripped me...Be a good boy and refund my money..or send the products....

Im still wondering why you took this long to reply...In my eyes..and a few others..your a scammer and a little boy who hides behind his moms skirt!!!!!
BEWARE>>>DONT BUY OFF THIS GUY. HES A THIEF.
One day ill go to the USA,,and ill find you...
Old 11-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

Default his version????????????????????

Today, 07:25 AM your a liar

and a toss wanker!

What a turd?
Old 11-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Tech Rookie

One day ill go to the USA,,and ill find you...
a threat, thats awsome... I could care less what you think at this point.after all this time you think I still have the reciept, so you really believe that in the yrs on ebay that i have dealt with people, and never had any issues what so ever, you think I was just building up credability so I could rip you off for a like 200 and something dollars. I guess you got me, I am a con artist, you actually have 2 negatives on your feedback, so you must be a master scammer, give it a break.

I only post this now cuz I have a buddy on this forum who came across this so I registered to defend myself.

did you ever think that shipping oversea it honestly just got lost, it does happen, if you had spoken to me in a timely manner i could have and would have done something. atleast split the loss with you, but you acted like a total fool and did not communicate with me untill long after the transaction was over. after 3 months with no contact why would I not think you got everything. and of course i sent the stuff to the address on your paypal, thats the only way I am guarnteed payment!

you are the reason I stopped doing any sales to over seas buyers!
Old 11-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by rcheadcrazy
it takes longer then 8 days to ship oversea's.i have done it alot and it can take over a month.it takes longer then 8 days to ship to canada.the tracking number is the number on the custums receipt.
I know it takes longer than 8 days, but certainly not 3 months, and when you ship us postal there is no overseas tracking, its cheap, thats what he wanted!
Old 11-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

yes there is a number on the customs receipt that is used for the tracking.i had a package that i sent that took over 2 months and if u have a receipt then just post it and prove yourself it's that easy.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:55 AM
Tech Rookie

after a yr and a half i didnt save the reciept, so there for I must be a scammer, you got me, I guess Im banned from the toy car world!
Old 12-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Tech Rookie

this is the type of person Im dealing with:
Dear odogg88,

HI FUCK HEAD...BE CARFULL WHAT YOU SELL OR TRY AND BUY..IM GONNA ALWAYS BE HERE WATCHING YOU...IM GOING TO FUCK U OVER AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR SALES/PURCHASES CAUSE YOU AS MUCH GREIF AS I CAN MAKE..REFUND MY CASH OR LIVE IN HELL...I HOPE YOU GOT AS LIFE OTHER THAN RC...AS EVERYONES GONNA KNOW YOYR A SCAMMER AND A CHEAT...WANKER....IM REGESTERING A FEW MORE EBAY ACCOUNTS TO OUT BID..OR BID SOME FUNNY PRICES ON WHT EVER YOU SELL AND NOT PAY...I DONT CARE WHAT EBAY DOES, AS THEY CANT DO SHIT....HA, HA...LIFE SUCKS DOESNT IT...WHY DONT YOU GET A GUN AND SHOOT YOURSELF...DO US ALL A FAVOUR...WANKER

- toni-lee1967

this was sent to my ebay account, cant imagine why I didnt want to help you sooner!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.