Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Be Aware of Big Daddy8

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

I had dealings with Big Daddy8 with no problems at all ,always great comunication ,Red Line M3 also had great dealings with him also.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by possom813
[COLOR=DarkOrange]3 entries found for aware.
a·ware Audio pronunciation of "aware" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-wâr)
adj.
Possum, you can parse it any old way you like, the dictionary does not show CONTEXT, and context is the key here. The context you've given it is not even neutral, much less good here.

Does your dictionary also show that "beware" is a contraction of "be aware"? THERE'S your context.

I, too, have dealt with Big Daddy and wouldn't hesitate to do so again and again.

Scottrik
Old 07-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

I appreciate all the positive feedback on this thread. My record speaks for its self here and on ebay(tdk1980) . I run and sell only good working items and would NEVER EVER sell something that did not work properly.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by possom813
I'm not going to post his name and address because I do not believe that it is all his fault. I'm not out to spoil Big Daddy's reputation, because this seems to be his only bad transaction, and it very well may have been damaged in the mail or any one of a hundred things. Also, I didn't think about the antenna being replaced as a reason for the tab. It doesn't appear to have had the antenna replaced, but it could have been.

I really only started this thread as a reminder to check your stuff out as soon as it gets to your house. Don't wait like I did, and have a broken part sitting here that you paid good money for.
**Possom13 please just delete this tread**. Your post above seems sincere it has done enough damage to Bid Daddys rep and I know there was no intent to deceive.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I will not delete this thread

For everyone who decided to chime in and support big daddy, more power to ya. I stated everything that needed to be said in the first post of this thread. Go back an re-read everything but the title of the thread and tell me where I bashed big daddy at all. The title was merely to draw attention to the thread. If big daddy is the golden boy of rc tech, why didn't he respond to the pm's that I sent. The only response I got was when I first pm'd him and he stated that it was working fine the week before. This I do not doubt. But the fact remains that when I finally got the chance to hook it up, it did not work. It happens.

Also big daddy, I left you the positive feedback due to the quick shipping, nothing was said about the part.

Ronestar, your first statement, is that not what I've said the entire time? Are there seriously this many idiots in the world? And about smudging someone's reputation, show me where I did that. The worst thing that was ever said about big daddy was be aware.

Now for all of you idiots that want to come on here and defend someone who never needed defending, read the edit at the bottom of the page in the first post. If bigdaddy is such a god, and he never sells any broken parts why did he not respond to the several pm's that I sent to him to let him know that it was indeed broken. And did not hear anything from him for almost 3 months until someone linked him to this thread. And he says he never received anything back, that's just flat out bs, because I sent several emails over the following 2 weeks and never got a response, that was when this thread got started.

And I stick by my be aware of big daddy8, simply because he sold something that didn't arrive in functional condition. So when you purchase something from him, or anybody for that matter, check it out immediately, don't wait like I did.

I will say again, and for the final time and even in big gd letters

I DO NOT PUT ANYONE BUT MYSELF AT FAULT