Wiki Posts
Search

KINGZJ what a scam

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 08:48 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: I will let the forum decide

Originally posted by Diva
If we give you suggestion, somebody will say that we step in your deal. But I think we have the same answer in our heart.
we are comrade !! cheers !
Old 12-26-2002, 08:49 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: I will let the forum decide

Originally posted by Manticore
we are comrade !! cheers !
damn.....you comrades missing me out again!!!
Old 12-26-2002, 08:52 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I will let the forum decide

Originally posted by dtm
damn.....you comrades missing me out again!!!
of cuz we wont miss you out comrad dtm !
Old 12-26-2002, 08:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Manticore

not to pick on you, but based on this thread and his description, would you purchase kingzj's pulsar for $100
Old 12-26-2002, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

Default I just wanted a 100% "no" vote

does not seem that anyone in this forum would even deal with kingzj.

So I wanted 100% "no"

no one willing to step up to the plate for this trader?
Old 12-26-2002, 09:06 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Manticore

Originally posted by theisgroup
not to pick on you, but based on this thread and his description, would you purchase kingzj's pulsar for $100
well, I wont. It is not because of the product. It is the person I need to deal with is ... ... .. . . . . .
Old 12-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

theisgroup well you gonna live up to your end of the deal or what. You made such a big deal over this. You got your way. It is time to put up or shut up. What you gonna do.

ARE YOU BACKING OUT NOW AND ARE YOU THE SCAMMER.
Old 12-26-2002, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Default Ok

Since you said that we did not agree to the terms, I will send you a three party, counter endored, post date check. And I expect to get the charger 2 days after you receive my three party, counter endosed, post dated check.

Old 12-26-2002, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This is some good reading for a slow day at work.......
Old 12-26-2002, 10:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

Don't do it!

He already implied he would damage the merchandise. Now he is trying to turn this around on you to make it seem like he is the victim. When you decline the deal, he will then say it was you that dealt in poor faith. I would stay away from this type of individual.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:28 AM
Tech Regular

he never said that he will "damage it". He said that it could be damaged and looked as if it were thrown on the ground. There would be hardly anyway for theisgroup to know. The deal was not through, but Kingzj try and not be so pushy.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

Alright before this gets out of hand, wait.....it already has....Anhoo this may be my last post about this matter....

Pattelladragger, i defend you there.....you got shortchanged.

I defend Diva here because while he made the mistake with you, his statistics otherwise are fairly good.

Both of you, in my book are good traders, even if i havent dealt with you.Yet.

Kingzj- you got yourself into this mess of comrades and hijacking, because you didnt get YOUR way, you didnt get what you wanted. he sold it somewhere else for the $4 more because you werent there....ever hear the old saying :"YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE"? Then you carried on about Diva being a bad trader, however you never actually completed the transaction. You went to every thread with Diva in it (just about) and put him down for the slightest of things.

If your dealing with Diva was bad, why couldnt you just make one thread calmly explaining you reasoning, not calling him a bad trader?

Now youve got everyone that knows Diva and trades with him against you because of your crap.

Of course, you could always apologize to him...whats it gunna be? Put Up Or Shutup?
Old 12-26-2002, 01:18 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation "The Deal"

What the heck is going on? Everyone is ripping on each other and no one is even dealing with the issue at hand anymore!

Here again, is the email Yang sent me:
Jesse,
I would take
pulsar + $150 for t30
Pulsat + $250 for t35bl
Both shipped of course
yang

Does everyone see "I would take" -- it doesn't say "I will take" - followed by "contact me for payment and shipping info, etc." "Would" is a word that is very moldable, it is nothing that would imply or even be insued as "set in stone" or "a deal." But like I said in my previous emails Yang, IF you still want the charger for $100 + $20/shipping, LET ME KNOW without all the trash surrounding your posts. If you DON'T want the charger, then don't trash me! It is up to YOU now; not your peanut gallery - be a big boy and make up your mind!

One more thing, YANG, if we had a deal, then WHY wouldn't you have asked me how many times it was used, how old it is, what condition it's in, etc.? You never even discussed forms of payment with me before you started wailing about "the deal we had together."

There is NO deal (as I think EVERYONE out here will agree) until there is talk of payment and/or details given- I don't know you - sorry, but I am not out to get myself burned by someone who can't even handle this like an adult! And even if you don't think so, or your "buddies" like DIVA (who has a rep for burning people in trades/deals) - I am good on my word (as previously posted several times) look for a post about me screwing someone; then come back and rip on me, ok boys? Everyone can save the drama -- this board is such a soap opera ...I never said I was a victim, there are no victims in this situation.

Old 12-26-2002, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default Kingzj

I would say the same to you. Make the deal with none of the crap you said in your post.

"Since we never exchanged pictures I could send him a charger that has be dropped and kicked around right?"

The only thing that should be wrong is the motor breaking voltage.

And with the $20 shipping I know it is USPS Priority with insurance to cover the charger in case of lost or damages.

Then we will make that deal.

Old 12-26-2002, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Default The Deal

Are you saying we don't have a deal set in stone yet? And I never said I WOULD send you that kind of merchandise, I made a point - that you never asked about it to officiate the deal, so it really wasn't as "set in stone" as you seem to believe. Get me??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.