Search

Frankiecmgt – careful

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Frankiecmgt – careful

Here is the series of events,

- On 3/6, Frankie posted that he was looking to buy a used Quasar Pro.
- I emailed him the same day saying I had one for sale.
- 3/7, Frankie emailed me saying, “sounds great I will take it. Will send Postal Money order ....”
- 3/10, Frankie emailed me saying, “I will send out Postal Money order on Monday....”
- I’ve never received the money order, and he hasn’t returned my emails, PMs or Posts
- Yesterday, I noticed he received feedback on another charger he bought.

A couple things.

First – I don’t really mind that he wanted to back out of our deal to get a better charger (Turbo 30 is better than a Quasar Pro). I believe a guy has to live up to their word, but if you wanna back out, MAN-UP and let me know. I lost two weeks of selling time because of this.

Second – I’ve read people getting upset that items are being sold “from underneath them” because someone else gave money first. Count me in – now, first one with the money is the one that gets the item.

So this being a feedback forum, here is my feedback on Frankiecmgt. Just because he says, “Sounds great I will take it” doesn’t really mean he will.

Oh - Frankie has signed onto rctech several times over the last several days.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:13 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Honestly, that is nothing new and I've had SEVERAL things like that happen here on rctech as well as other forums. Bottom line, you chalk it up to experience and make sure that you NEVER send an item out until the MO is in hand and deposited in the bank. Good thing here is that there was no loss of property.

I had a guy on here claiming he not only sent me an MO but that he resent another one when the first one had not arrived in 2-weeks. Basically, he quit PM'ing me and I moved on and sold it to the next guy in line. Thank God that guy had not bought some thing else, but again, no loss on my part. Now, will I ever deal with that guy again? Let's just say the next time he says the MO is in the mail I'll be taking it with a grain of salt. HAHA!

PD2
Old 03-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

For the record Frankiemgt is a awesome guy.. So what if he didn't buy your charger he bought a better one so deal with it. Next for you to tell him to man up and tell you he backed out is wrong, I know him personally he is a busy guy and more than likely forgot to tell you. So if you would please take your blankie and pillow and take a nap you crying baby..
Old 03-25-2006, 08:09 AM
Tech Regular

If sombody says they are going to do somthing then they should or at the very least let you know they had a change of plan.

About the only thing we have on these boards is our word, and if you can't keep that, then your an ass****!!!

then you get some idiot comming on and saying thet he's a "stand up guy" and you should get over it. what a jerk!!! A stand up guy doesn't leave you hanging

How freakin hard is it to leave a message!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tlxxx4driver
For the record Frankiemgt is a awesome guy.. So what if he didn't buy your charger he bought a better one so deal with it. Next for you to tell him to man up and tell you he backed out is wrong, I know him personally he is a busy guy and more than likely forgot to tell you. So if you would please take your blankie and pillow and take a nap you crying baby..

What?!?!

A man lives up to his word. If he backs out, a MAN stands up and says so. I don't doubt that he's a good guy - but in this case he's wrong, and so are you.

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree I'm not crying, I explained facts, but you are entitled to your opinion.

We're all busy, that is an excuse, not a reason. He had two weeks to reply to me.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:01 AM
Tech Regular

Well what ever He didn't get your charger so move on and for me being an idiot I have forgoten more then you will ever learn you fool <boardbouncer>.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

So in your opinion you believe a guy that lies twice is an awesome guy? The guy lied and therefore people should be cautious when dealing with him as who knows what else he may lie about.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

James here you go again putting you nose into something you know nothing about and I know frankiemgt personally he is a great guy.. Now what do you mean a guy who lied twice?????
Old 03-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

James here you go again putting you nose into something you know nothing about and I know frankiemgt personally he is a great guy.. Now what do you mean a guy who lied twice?????
You personally know a liar...

- 3/7, Frankie emailed me saying, “sounds great I will take it. Will send Postal Money order ....”
- 3/10, Frankie emailed me saying, “I will send out Postal Money order on Monday....”

If he said he would mail out the Money Order on two seperate occassions and then didn't send out the Money Order that would be called a lie.

Swamptrkt4 (tlxxx4driver's original name), you should know I call a spade a spade. Maybe you should consider what you yourself have done before saying "here you go again putting you nose into something you know nothing about". Without people like me trying to keep people on these boards honest who knows if you would have ever made your situation right.
Old 03-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

OK GUYS...HERE WE GO....
JAMESCAM...
WHAT THE HELL R U DOING STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DON'T BELONG. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ( LIKE NORMAL ) YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. SO UNTILL I BURN YOU IN A SALE ( DON'T WORRY I AM NEVER BUYING YOUR
SH!!TT ) BUTT OUT !!!.

NOW AS FAR AS TIM GOES..I SENT YOU A EMAIL TELLING YOU I WAS BACKING OUT OF THE DEAL. I GUESS IT NEVER WENT THROUGH OR WE WOULD NOT BE HERE. I HAVE KNOW REASON TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER ON THIS SITE. AND FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS TO INSULT MY BUDDY FOR TRYING TO DEFEND ME IS TOTALLY WRONG. TIM YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS AND I SAID I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GET BACK BEFORE I SEND IT OUT. WHY WOULD I SEND A M.O. TO YOU IF YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BE THERE TO SIGN FOR IT FOR 4 TO 5 DAYS.WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD SEND MONEY THAT EARLY ?? NOT ME THATS WHY I WAITED. IN THE TIME THAT YOU WERE GONE I FOUND A BETTER CHARGER AND BOUGHT THAT ONE.SO DON'T BE BETTER ABOUT LOSING A SALE..WE ALL GO THROUGH THAT BUYING AND SELLING ON THIS FOURM. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT THAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY EBAY...

SO IN CLOSEING IF YOU THINK I SCREWED YOU IN A SALE WELL I AM SORRY BUT I TRYED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS NOT INTERESTED.
Old 03-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by frankiecmgt
WHAT THE HELL R U DOING STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DON'T BELONG. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ( LIKE NORMAL ) YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. SO UNTILL I BURN YOU IN A SALE ( DON'T WORRY I AM NEVER BUYING YOUR
SH!!TT ) BUTT OUT !!!.
This forum is to warn or recommend people to those that buy and sell on these boards. As long as I buy and sell on these boards I will feel free to comment on whatever I like...

I SENT YOU A EMAIL TELLING YOU I WAS BACKING OUT OF THE DEAL. I GUESS IT NEVER WENT THROUGH OR WE WOULD NOT BE HERE.
WEENEE, WEENEE <--- that is my BS meter going off
Old 03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

JAMESCAM, Are you a moderator? If not, how do you figure it is your responsibility to keep people honest around here? Where is here? We are all in different places last time I checked. I think the guy was wrong too, but for you to make those bold statements, get a clue.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

NOW AS FAR AS TIM GOES..I SENT YOU A EMAIL TELLING YOU I WAS BACKING OUT OF THE DEAL. I GUESS IT NEVER WENT THROUGH OR WE WOULD NOT BE HERE. I HAVE KNOW REASON TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER ON THIS SITE. AND FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS TO INSULT MY BUDDY FOR TRYING TO DEFEND ME IS TOTALLY WRONG. TIM YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS AND I SAID I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GET BACK BEFORE I SEND IT OUT. WHY WOULD I SEND A M.O. TO YOU IF YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BE THERE TO SIGN FOR IT FOR 4 TO 5 DAYS.WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD SEND MONEY THAT EARLY ?? NOT ME THATS WHY I WAITED. .
I didn't receive an email. If I did, I would have been angry, but would have respected you. Now, not so much - I think you just pussed out and didn't want confrontation.

I was going out of town on a business meeting. I believe in open communication, which is why I told you. You send it out Monday, I get it Thursday or Friday, I send it out Monday. Are you saying that if I wasn't open you would have sent the money? Interesting...

What about the PMs and other emails I sent you? You don't reply until I start this thread.

I'm sure you are a fine guy - but a guy that doesn't live up to his word, and won't admit it, loses respect. I'm not bitter over the $75 - even if these posts make come across that way. I believe in accountability.

All anyone has in this world is your name and your word (respect).
Old 03-25-2006, 06:59 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

OK GUYS...HERE WE GO....
JAMESCAM...
SH!!TT ) BUTT OUT !!!.

NOW AS FAR AS TIM GOES..I SENT YOU A EMAIL TELLING YOU I WAS BACKING OUT OF THE DEAL. I GUESS IT NEVER WENT THROUGH OR WE WOULD NOT BE HERE. I HAVE KNOW REASON TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER ON THIS SITE. AND FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS TO INSULT MY BUDDY FOR TRYING TO DEFEND ME IS TOTALLY WRONG. TIM YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS AND I SAID I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GET BACK BEFORE I SEND IT OUT. WHY WOULD I SEND A M.O. TO YOU IF YOU WERE NOT GOING TO BE THERE TO SIGN FOR IT FOR 4 TO 5 DAYS.WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD SEND MONEY THAT EARLY ?? NOT ME THATS WHY I WAITED. IN THE TIME THAT YOU WERE GONE I FOUND A BETTER CHARGER AND BOUGHT THAT ONE.SO DON'T BE BETTER ABOUT LOSING A SALE..WE ALL GO THROUGH THAT BUYING AND SELLING ON THIS FOURM. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT THAN YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY EBAY...

SO IN CLOSEING IF YOU THINK I SCREWED YOU IN A SALE WELL I AM SORRY BUT I TRYED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS NOT INTERESTED.

Your "friend" started the insulting in his first post!! So on this site and many others, once you insult someone with the name calling and what not, you might as well expect it back at you.
I don't know all the details here, but from what I read, I would be little disgusted too if I had waited that long for someone that said they wanted something, only to never hear from them again. And the "email must not of gotten there" line is waaaay overused dude....

I have to side with Jamescam on this one about the "**** meter" being pegged....
Old 03-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
JAMESCAM, Are you a moderator? If not, how do you figure it is your responsibility to keep people honest around here? Where is here? We are all in different places last time I checked. I think the guy was wrong too, but for you to make those bold statements, get a clue.
Perhaps if you read my post you would see I said "on these boards" I never said here. Read first, open your pie hole second.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.