Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
a/efreak aka. Robert Phillips in Georgia=Scammer >

a/efreak aka. Robert Phillips in Georgia=Scammer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

a/efreak aka. Robert Phillips in Georgia=Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Tech Adept

i dunno guys, ive had mixed feelings about this guy..i bought a rc10 gt off of him..i payed him right away, said he'll ship next day..i sent him numerous emails and such afterward asking for tracking number and if the truck was shipped. a week after payment he tells me he was in jail and so he wasnt able to ship the truck, fine. i tell him ship the truck now, he says he shipped it, wheres the tracking number? avoids that question, says he doesnt have a scanner to send the reciept to me, or cant get a hold of a digi cam to post a picture of the reciept, it has been 2 weeks after the day he said he shipped it, still no truck, now he shipped it the cheapest way possible, because he was paying for the shipping..says it was a great deal and all so he's gunna ship cheapest way possible..weve been in touch here and there, so this week he ask's if my truck arrived, and i told him no. he offered to give me a refund if it doesnt arrive by wednesday, i told him i'll wait till friday, if it doesnt arrive you can refund me..now i await his reply, i dont know if he's been online or not, he hasnt posted on rct recently..he also told me his name was robert phillips, and there is a user on here also named rob phillips(wonder who that is) this guy is pretty fishy, i just want my truck, or my cash back, either way i wouldnt be doing buisness with him again, too fishy
Old 02-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rally
i dunno guys, ive had mixed feelings about this guy..i bought a rc10 gt off of him..i payed him right away, said he'll ship next day..i sent him numerous emails and such afterward asking for tracking number and if the truck was shipped. a week after payment he tells me he was in jail and so he wasnt able to ship the truck, fine. i tell him ship the truck now, he says he shipped it, wheres the tracking number? avoids that question, says he doesnt have a scanner to send the reciept to me, or cant get a hold of a digi cam to post a picture of the reciept, it has been 2 weeks after the day he said he shipped it, still no truck, now he shipped it the cheapest way possible, because he was paying for the shipping..says it was a great deal and all so he's gunna ship cheapest way possible..weve been in touch here and there, so this week he ask's if my truck arrived, and i told him no. he offered to give me a refund if it doesnt arrive by wednesday, i told him i'll wait till friday, if it doesnt arrive you can refund me..now i await his reply, i dont know if he's been online or not, he hasnt posted on rct recently..he also told me his name was robert phillips, and there is a user on here also named rob phillips(wonder who that is) this guy is pretty fishy, i just want my truck, or my cash back, either way i wouldnt be doing buisness with him again, too fishy
Dude one of the things that he offered in my trade with him was an RC10gt..not cool...not cool at all
Old 02-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

!!!!round house kick to the face!!!!!
Old 02-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

he has more than one i think... i am not saying that i totally dont trust him, but normally when im dealing on the internet i prefer smooth transactions, this one was a bit bumpy you could say..im going to wait on his reply till i say anything further, if he gives me a refund then i'll let u guys know, im sure he will
Old 02-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Tech Adept

another thing is there seems to be alot of people who dealt with him, any one had a good experience? i dont get at a person unless i am sure they are ripping me off, he kept pretty good contact with me before so im holding up on him till he replies, if he doesnt then i'll have to take legal action as well
Old 02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Tech Addict

What was on the RC10GT because the one he offered me had a scratch on the motor head
Old 02-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Tech Adept

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE ONE!!! OS .18 WITH SCRATCH ON THE HEAD..MOTHER F!@#$%$
Old 02-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Tech Addict

See I told you...Man oh man this is going to be hard.

I'm trying to get tickets down there right now
Old 02-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Tech Adept

is this it??
Old 02-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Tech Addict

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE ONE!!! OS .18 WITH SCRATCH ON THE HEAD..MOTHER F!@#$%$
You've gots a PM
Old 02-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Tech Addict

yeppers
Old 02-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Tech Adept

weve got enough people to take this guy out, o man i dont even want that truck no more prolly stolen or something..i'll definatly be giving him a ring thanx man..if anyone knows how we can directly contact him or his address it will help, a/e freak if you are reading this we want answers buddy, actually its a bit late for excuses i want my money back now..when did he offer you the truck?
Old 02-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

He mad the offer last Thursday-Friday
Old 02-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Tech Adept

i am very dissapointed
Old 02-04-2006, 02:32 PM
Tech Adept

Quote:

hey how long did your reciever pack last? i dont know if should use a reciever pack that i have which takes AA battery's or should i invest $30 and buy a reciever pack and charger..

receive the gt yet?

This was a pm of his on friday..another one

i had told him something was wrong, truck was taking way too long, heres his response:

somethings wrong?what are you getting at dude?how about this,if it isnt there on wensday i will refund your money and just put a stop shipment on the truck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.