Wiki Posts
Search

WHAT TO DO???

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)
Default WHAT TO DO???

I sold a motor to a member name cnyte on here and sent it out with tracking and gave him tracking and gave pay pal tracking.I get a pm from the member saying the motor never arrived.So i check tracking and it says it was delivered to his house.So i told him to call his post office and see what happend.Apparently they said they cant do nothing for him so now he has filed a dispute with pay pal saying the motor never came like its my fault.Has anybody been in this situation before.Now my pay pal is on hold cause this guy is trying to pull a fast one or someone stoled it from his door or the post office lost it..I did my part and shipped it to him.And even the tracking number says it was delivered.And im not paying for any of those reasons cause non of them are my fault.I truly believe he is just trying to get something for nothing.

This is the tracking number to prove i sent it to him
9505 5109 3706 3164 5517 11
Old 07-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Unless something has changed recently, you're covered if you shipped to confirmed address with tracking. In other words, as long as tracking shows it was delivered and to the confirmed address on their paypal account, you will win the dispute. Nothing else you can really do on your end.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by harry697
Unless something has changed recently, you're covered if you shipped to confirmed address with tracking. In other words, as long as tracking shows it was delivered and to the confirmed address on their paypal account, you will win the dispute. Nothing else you can really do on your end.
Ok thanks harry.Ive never had to file a dispute and never had one filed against me so i wasn't sure what to do.Thanks for the response.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Ok just got off the phone with pay pal and they sided with me since i provided the tracking number and it said it was delivered and I won the dispute.and my account is unfrozen.SO always remember to add the tracking to pay pal.i don't know if this guy really got the motor or something really did happend so I'm not going to bash him.but beware.Now I'm just waiting for a bad rating for something that ain't my fault.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

If he leaves you bad feedback ask a mod to look it over and delete it..Especially if he has no feedback and low post count..