Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
***SCAMMER ALERT*** RC18t (Matt Cline) is a THIEF!!! >

***SCAMMER ALERT*** RC18t (Matt Cline) is a THIEF!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

***SCAMMER ALERT*** RC18t (Matt Cline) is a THIEF!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

removed

Last edited by 240zron; 03-25-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: give another chance
Old 03-17-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

you could have stopped your package.all you had to do is go back P/O and fill out a forum to stop delivery.

i hope this works out for you.i hate people like that what a SCUM WAD.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 240zron
I just got a royal screwing from Matt Cline Username: rc18t

I had a losi xxxt and a RC18t for sale or trade. He offered a Associated TC5 as trade for both of my trucks. I checked his feed back and he had good feedback here. We agreed to mail the cars and trucks off on the same day with confirmation on Feb. 26th 2010. I put my trucks in the mail and received a conformation number. I emailed the conformation to the thief at around 9:15 am as soon as the post office opened.
He emailed me that he mailed his package, But the post office said they don't give confirmation numbers for regular postal service. I told him I just mailed his the same way and was able to get conformation, He said he really tried but they wouldn't give him one. (This is when I figured I was going to get screwed) my package was delivered to him in around 8 days, But mine never came. I emailed him and asked him if he would check the post office and see where it was. He replied he would check in the morning. This was on March 6th.
Since then I have tried several times to email and PM him and his email account says it has been closed, and he won't answer PM's so as far as I see it I got screwed, And just want to let everyone know he can't be trusted.
His information is:
Matt Cline

The conformation number number was: 0309 1140 0002 2967 5715

With shipping cost and truck loss he got me for about $250.00

Matt, If you read this PLEASE ask your wife, or who ever if you can have your testicles back for just a few mins to be man enough to email, PM, Or call me so I can tell you what a waste of human flesh you are you piece of garbage. But I know you don't have the gonads. Your the kind of garbage that make dealing over the internet bad.
OK i'm done with my rant now, I'm all better now (lol)

Anyone who wants any information about this thief, I have all the email from him and would be more then happy to share them.

Mods If I have done anything wrong in this posting please let me know and I will correct it, Just don't want to see any one else get stiffed by this walking, breathing, worthless trash. Also Mods, I know these thief's will just get a new email address and user name and re join the forum. Is there a way of locking these people out by there IP address or something?

Thanks for listening, and hope no one else gets it by him.

Ron Potts
240zron
Man that sucks. i hope you get some justice

Last edited by Marcos.J; 03-18-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

That sucks.

The mods are able to ban IP Address's but it is up to them. I am sure one will come to this thread and you can talk to him about doing that.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default rip off

that does suck the little fella is probably a he she with no nuts there's got to be a law for this some where. I had my shop broke into about 3 years ago everything gone, got it all back sent them to jail. guess what 3 months ago the same 2 people done it again at the house i moved into and took most of my things again this time there history felony time man i hope you get your stuff back contact the police you never know this guy maybe in trouble for something else good luck
Old 03-18-2010, 08:15 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i sure wish i had the money to travel and hunt scammers down and get the ones who got scammed there money or trades (kinda like a bounty hunter), i have checked on it alittle but dont have the funds needed to do so, (bail money and all....lol) i sure know how it feels to be scammed, dint happen on rctech. but guys like this ruin it for everybody!! i dont use paypal i normally send moneyorder or cash, lot of guys dont trust a buyer useing this payment method but i can atleast say i have never scammed or taken advantage of anyone!!!! nor ever will!!! this hobby is costly enough on its own!! hope you find the scum!!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

That definitely sucks. I am sorry to hear that. I am curious why you didn't stop the package though? I had an attempted scam of a PSP and 40+ movies/games when I first started selling online. Sent the damn thing to Nigeria or some place but realized it was a scam before it left the country and I got it back.

Unbelievable people like this can sleep at night. Really sorry to hear that.

I LOVE the idea of bounty hunters for scammers!!! LOL!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

You mailed his package, so you have his address.

Post it up and mabie one of us know who he is.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
you could have stopped your package.all you had to do is go back P/O and fill out a forum to stop delivery.

i hope this works out for you.i hate people like that what a SCUM WAD.
I worked at the post office for quite some time. There is not a form to fill out to stop delivery.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (99%+)

Originally Posted by OG RC 10T
You mailed his package, so you have his address.

Post it up and mabie one of us know who he is.
+1 CINCINNATI, OH 45251 You be surprised what a knock on the door can do.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OG RC 10T
I worked at the post office for quite some time. There is not a form to fill out to stop delivery.
well a guy did it on traxxas he posted a picture of it. some other guy on traxxas worked for the posted told him
he could print it up online.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Just wanted to give an update on the trucks I shipped and thought i'd never see again. The day after I made this post I received a reply from someone that wanted to find out what happened. Come to find out that the person I was trading with is a 15 year old boy, That, like his dad told me had made some bad decisions. From what I gather, He had been trading cars and trucks with people and had been doing ok till some of the trades he had promised he hadn't received and things started falling apart. His father told me that he had intended to ship the car, But things just fell apart.

His father saw my post and got a hold of me and explained what had happened. He told me that the trucks were still in his sons bedroom and he would send them back to me. I received both the trucks yesterday in excellent condition.

Now I wish I wouldn't have made such a rant about it, (makes me feel bad) I thought this was an adult that took advantage of me and come to find out it was a 15 year old. I know that's no excuse for what happened though. I have 7 kids of my own and know how they manage to get into trouble, I'm just glad his father saw my post and took care of the problem. I have learned a lot from this deal and hope to be a little wiser in the future.

To Matt's Dad, Thank you for all your help in this matter. I'm sure after he saw the honesty you displayed, He will remember this lesson and pass it on in the future.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Good to see you have got your trucks back and the farther has done the right thing. I hope the young boy has learnt a lesson from this and does not do anything like it again. As far as your oringnal post I thing it was fully justfied.